007

Haru Haru

 

 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
 
Again, I went on ransaking her things. Well, I can't help that I'M BORED. She's not too much of a girl, she don't have any make up or whatsoever that es has. Somehow, I thank God she's like that. Then my eyes landed on her Trigonometry book, the reason for all of these. I pulled it out and browsed it, it has sticky notes all over it, in every pages and in every problem. It was her answers, and I can guess she's not sure about it that's why she just killed her book with sticky notes.
 
 
I checked her answers, some are right but most are wrong, well atleast she try. I quickly grabbed my pen and start answering her homework. Although I'm good at trigonometry, my grades are the proof of it. But I'm not as good as TOP, TOP's way better in Trigonometry than me. I can't even answer some numbers, I still acknowledge my limitations, you know. 
 
 
I massage my temple and nape as I tilted my head to different directions. I feel numb. Its hard to limit your movements, just to not wake her up. But I'm glad she sleeps like a log, well I kind of expect that since she's dead tired.
 
 
LATER...
 
 
' Wow!! she's soooo cuuuuttee! ' Seung Ri exclaimed as he stared at the sleeping girl on my lap. As you can see, I ended up texting them, asking them to bring us some foods since missy here might be hungry when see wakes up, err, and I'm hungry too.  Plus, I already had enough of answering, so I had TOP answer the rest. 
 
 
' Yah! Jiyong oppa! let's switch place! ' Seung Ri exclaimed once more. Here he goes again acting all damn stupid. this brat. ' I wish I can, my legs are feeling numb right now, ' I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. ' Then let's switch place. I bet she'll find me moooore comfortable! ' he arrogantly stated. I threw a death glare at him. ' Oops, Seung ri the boss is not happy anymore so shut the hell up, ' Daesung warned with a chuckle. ' What did I-- ' he paused , then his eyes widen. ' Oooh... so he's getting possessive now? ' he continued. I gritted my teeth, ' YOU'RE. DEAD. ' 
 
 
He just gave me a laugh, as if telling me 'in your dreams' 
 
THIS MAN!
 
 
' Break it off will yah, you might wake her up, ' Youngbae scolded us. TOP just chuckled and continued answering Dara's homework. 
 
 
All our eyes were pinned at her when we heard her moaned. Without saying anything and even opening her eyes, she stoop up, stretching her arms up. A big yawn broke from , as she rubbed her eyes. The boys chuckled at how cute  she is. 
 
 
' Tabi ' she called out. Our eyes darted at TOP, he just shrugged. She slowly crawl to him and cuddled close to him, she just sat on his lap and hugged him.  
 
 
My... err, our eyes widen and my... err, our jaw dropped. 
 
 
Did... Arggh! Hello I was the one who got numb legs here because of her.. ahm.. ahmm... SELFISHNESS, then she... she... she just did that!!
 
 
Arrgghh! She pissed me off! she ingly pissed me off!!!
 
And what's more pissing me off? I don't know why I'm hella pissed here!!
 
I glared at TOP.
 
 
He just laughed lightly, ' She's like this even before so spare me with the glare, ' NO. I don't buy it, it still pisses me off. I'M ONE HELL OF PISSED HERE!!
 
 
[ TOP's POV ]
 
 
' Dara,' I softly whispered in her ears. She just moaned as an answer. Then she tighten her hugged on me. I can feel that our all too jealous leader just killed me in his eyes. ' If you 're like this I won't be able to finish your homework, ' I softly said. ' Plus, I'll be a dead meat in no time, ' I chuckled. The boys laughed while staring at the flared dragon. She then opened her eyes, and look at me innocently. Oh God, she's being all cute here! Makes me want to hug her all to myself. But I can't do that, no matter what, since the dragon might, ahmm, you know... kill me?
 
 
' I'm hungry... ' she whispered as she planted a kiss on my cheeks and stood up. I smiled at her, not minding the furious yet quiet dragon in the corner. I might burst into laughters. ' And to be fair... ' she smiled and tip toed to kiss each of the boys on their cheeks.
 
 
' Here's the food, ' Jiyong hissed. ' Ungrateful clumsy brat, ' he breathed.
 
Looks like someone's really jealous here. What a sight.
 
 
She quickly threw herself to Jiyong. ' Thank you Jiyongie, for everything... ' she sweetly said as she kissed Jiyong on his cheeks. I heard him hissed. 
 
 
' Jiyongie?? ' Seung Ri repeated as he started a round of laughters. I don't get him, what's funny with Jiyongie? Or he's just being all so stupid here. ' Want me to kill you? ' Jiyong said giving him a death glare. Seung Ri tried stopping himself but just burst into much more laughters. Jiyong, finally snapped and stood up grabbing Seung Ri's collar. We all laughed at the quite normal sight. Besides we already saw the worst of it.
 
 
' Yah!! Don't fight! ' Dara shouted as she went stomping to them, and pulled Seung Ri and Jiyong apart. ' What the he--- ' Jiyong was cut off when Dara suddenly fed him with a sandwhich. Seung Ri laughed again. ' Seung Ri, ' Dara warned with a death glare. He was shut at the very moment, like a dog being scolded by his owner. Making not only Jiyong but us laugh.
 
 
I secretly stared at Jiyong, then smiled. Probably its a bittersweet smile. I'm happy, real happy, that he's feeling all this kind of emotions, jealousy, possessiveness and probably a whole lot more. But I don't know why, but there's a part of me that is not happy with it. 
 
 
I shook my head, seems like all the trigonometric problems crept inside my head that I'm starting thinking weird stuffs. 
 
 
' Aigoooo! I totally forgot it! How can I forget something important! ' Dara suddenly exclaimed as she ran to her bag and grabbed her camera. Here she go again, aside from her kissing ang hugging habits, she also has this hobby of  taking pictures. I chuckled as I heard all of Jiyong's useless protests. 
 
 
Yep, useless protests.
 
 
Well as you can see, she has this somekind of... ahmm... power? Oh well, she has this kind of power or charm that make us do all her request. We can't somehow resist her and always end up spoiling her, and even the all mighty grumpy dragon just subject himself to her. 
 
 
What a crazy charm, isn't it?
 
 
[ Dara's POV ]
 
 
Staying in the rooftop with them is super fun! It even took away all my desire to attend my class. Uhh! Blame Jiyong and the boys for this! They're turning me into a lazy bum! 
 
 
' Let's ditch classes! ' I happily suggested. They all stared at me in disbelief.  Actually, I didn't expect that kind of reaction from them. I'm more of expecting them to be all smiles and happily agree to my suggestion. But, seems like I dig my own grave.
 
 
' NO. ' Jiyong firmly said.  ' Bu-- ' I was cut off by Tabi.
 
' Come on, Dara don't be such a bad student, ' he chuckled. 
 
' Plus, you already cut all your morning classes, ' Daesung added with a smile.
 
 
For someone who have reputation as lazy bums and ditching classes non stop and not to mention ditch class just to pick fight, like gangsters, I can't believe that they're lecturing me about skipping classes. They're really kind, I mean, really really kind.
 
 
'  But I do-- ' again I was cut off.
 
' No way Miss Sandara Park, and you said it yourself, you're NOT as smart as us, that's why you NEED to study, ' Youngbae waved off. I pouted, knowing that they will not resist me in this mode.
 
' Sorry Dara dear, your charm will not work with us this time, especially in this kind of topic, ' SEung Ri smiled as he patted my head. I groaned. I saw Jiyong picked my bag and threw it to Youngbae. ' Drop her to her next class, ' He ordered. ' That's PE right? ' he then turn to Tabi. Tabi just nodded. 
 
 
' Come on, missy, don't slack off. Follow Youngbae and Daesung, they will drop you to your next class, since their classes are just near the girls' locker room, ' Jiyong smirked. I groaned, but he just smirked again. ' We'll be also heading to our own class, Seung Ri and I have algebra and Jiyong has literature, ' Tabi added as they all left the rooftop at once. Now I have no choice. I sighed. See how thoughtful they can be? Aish! I just happily bounce to Youngbae and Daesung. 
 
 
Later...
 
 
' Here you go, don't do anything stupid, ' Youngbae smiled as he handed my bag. ' I'm not doing anything stupid, ' I pouted. ' And don't be careless, you're really worrisome you know, ' Daesung added as he patted me in my head. I just rolled my eyes, ' I'm not careless! ' I exclaimed.Both of them chuckled. ' Thank you by the way, ' I added with a sweet smile. ' You two! Just go to your own classes! ' I ordered with a smile. ' Yes Ma'am! ' Youngbae saluted. ' See you later, ' Daesung smiled. Then both of them walked away. 
 
 
When the were out of my sight, I smiled and then entered the locker room to change. 
 
 
I just sighed as I heard what all my classmates are saying, whispering and talking about. Ofcourse, its me and my friends. I become more famous right now, not as the school's bullying toy, but as Big Bang's ''. Wow, I leveled up from a toy to a . How great was that? 
 
 
Its stings hearing it all, but i have to bear it. And just like my friends, I just ignored all of them. I'm pretty sure it will all die in no time.
 
 
I wish.
 
 
Later...
 
 
I was doing some little stretching alone, yeah alone. I hate being alone but I can't do anything about it. Its either because they HATE me, DISGUSTED with me or just something. I shook my head as if by doing something like that will shove all my negative thoughts away.
 
 
I wish... but hey that's impossible you know.
 
------
a/n: 
aigoo! I noticed my errors in the past chappie and maybe I still have alot with the latest chappie!
bear with me guys :]
I tried changing it all LOL