017

Haru Haru

 

[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
 
I never been this excited to go to school before, I hated school you know... that's why I often ditched this crap! Oh well, I'm not really excited about school, itself... I'm excited to see my girl. Being away from her for almost  10 hours, 15 minutes and wait... ahm 18 seconds will definitely bring heart attack to me. 
 
 
Okay, okay I know I'm being corny and nonsensical here. The point is I'm dying to see her. I miss her so much. 
 
 
I was starting to get so impatient that the boys finally noticed my impatient tapping of my foot on the ground. ' Relax, we're just going to school, its not like this is your wedding day, ' Seung Ri laughed off, making the others burst into laughters. Don't get it wrong... no one knows that Dara and I are official, well unless they're one of the crowd in that festival.  ' Shut up or I'll kill you, ' I glared at him as i gritted my teeth. I'm not really in the mood to be in a fight now. But this guys is slowly getting into my nerves.
 
 
Our attention was quickly diverted to the coming car, it was Park's car. Finally! I stared at it as it parked. We all approached it, but were all stopped in our tracks as MY and ofcourse their baby girl steped out of the car. Every attention especially boys was caught by her. 
 
 
She's wearing a cute and flowy yellow dress, my favorite color. Just stating if ever you wanna know. She's wearing a cute pair of sandals with it, her hair was fixed. She's so beautiful. Then when that smiled curved in her lips... she just melt my heart away... err, I mean all our hearts away. 
 
 
' Good morning! ' she happily greeted as she jog to us. I quickly jog and met her, she might fall... she's wearing a high heels and a short dress for crying out loud. She quickly kissed me on my cheeks. ' How's my girl, ' I whispered in her ears. She blushed then flashed her cutest smile, ' I missed you... ' she whispered. Oh God! I think my heart's gonna break out from my chest. 
 
 
' You look stunning today baby girl, ' Daesung smiled, making us returned to reality. She gently pulled away from me, ofcourse as always here she go again with her kissing habit. Good thing I'm used to it. I must not worry now, since I know that she's already mine, M-I-N-E. She's totally Kwon Jiyong's girl. I repeat KWON JIYONG'S GIRL.
 
 
But the grin in my head slowly fade upon recalling that no one knew that we're officially together. Damn! She's really decaying my brain. Then all of our attention drifted to her usual jolly mother. ' Good morning boys! ' she happily greeted as she step out of the car. We quickly gave her a quick peck on her cheeks, cause you know she might whine like a chiled if we don't. And I'm telling you she's twice headache than Dara.
 
 
' We're going back to Switzerland and I hope you will take care of our baby girl, I forced her to dress and look like that today since I heard something special from her last night, ' she smiled and secretly winked at me, making me and Dara flush. ' Oh I'll go now! Bye boys! Bye baby girl, ' she smiled as she kissed Dara on her forehead. ' Bye mom! I'll super miss you, ' she smiled. That's my girl a sweet and loving daughter. Cough! Am I being one proud boyfriend here. Sorry can't help it. 
 
 
We just paced back to the school building happily chatting and laughing our hearts out. Dara lost her balance a little. ' Watch out, ' I warned as I wrapped my arms in her shoulder. ' You should have told mom that you can't wear high heels, ' I said matter of factly. She just smiled and shrugged. God! This girl is reaaaallly a headache. And I love her. 
 
 
' So will see you at lunch, Seung Ri's the one in charge today, ' I reminded her. She nodded with a smile as she planted soft kiss to my che--, okay our cheeks. I want to kiss her in her soft lips but I can't do that, can I? Aishh! Kwon Jiyong hold yourself together.
 
 
When she already entered her class my lips fell into a frown as I can feel the hot stares coming from every guy in this school!! Its still early in the morning but I feel like my warrior genes were totally alive and begging to puul those eyes!!
 
 
' Chill Jiyong! ' Youngbae laughed gaining a death glare from me. ' Who can relax if those s are staring at m-- our baby girl like they were slowly undressing here!! Now tell me Bae do you find it RELAXING!? ' I burst out in hysteria earning nothing but wild laughs from them. ' Jiyong you never fail to crack me up with your sudden attitude change!! ' Daesung laughed. ' Neh! neh! Honestly we don't like it too but your dislike about it is in a different level!! So funny! ' Seung Ri added while holding his stomach from too much laughter. 
 
 
' GD, relax you look like a dog ready to bite, ' TOP added chuckling I just glare at them trying to show I'm serious here. But that didn't made them stop not even the ing school bell. I punched the locker we passed by which totally made them stop and cleared the lump in their throat. ' I'M. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU. ALL... NOW!!!! ' I roared as they all run away as fast as they could. 
 
 
They better run fast cause If I got a grip of them they'll see hell!!
 
 
...
 
 
I glared at Seung Ri who was walking together with Dara with his arm hanging on her shoulder. I want to peel of his face now. ' What took you so long Ri? ' Daesung asked as he sat on his seat while Dara sat down next to me, her usual place. ' Well, I had a hard time protecting Dara from her fan boys, ' he grin as he massaged his nape. ' Then you should have ripp their heads off, ' I said casually as I took a sip from my drink. They all stared at me, including Dara like what I said was something that won't sprout from my mouth. ' What? ' I asked as I placed my drink back to the table.
 
 
' You should like the only vampire I know aside from dracula, ' Youngbae blurted out. Making all of us laugh. I smiled secretly at Dara and reached for her hand as I entwined our hands which were hidden under the table.
 
 
My smile slowly vanished as a nerd looking guy, thank his black big reading glasses approached our table. ' Oh what brought you here Donghae? ' Dara asked all smiles, while the rest of us just stared at him with our mouth tightly shut. Oh I hope he can feel our death glares. ' Dara, its about our group project, ' he said then paused hesistantly he must have felt our glares. ' What about it Donghae? ' she asked still smiling. As much as I love her smile, I don't want her to show it or give it easily to any other guy. ' Will you help us, we're working at the library now, ' the Donghae guy continued as he tapped his glasses back to its places. 
 
 
' Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that thanks for reminding me!! ' she chuckled a bit making the guy blush and making not only me but all of us stiffen. ' Boys, looks like I don't have time for lunch I'll see you later, ' she turned to us. I squeezed her hand before letting her go with a smile. ' Eat well arasso? See you later! ' she waved as she turned to the Donghae guy as they began pacing to the library. 
 
 
We almost stood up when Dara lost her balance again, good thing the nerd got some fast reflexes. But I still hate he's holding to my Dara. ' Are you okay, should I support you? ' the nerd asked. Dara smiled, ' Thanks and sorry since I'm going to need your help can I cling to your arms? ' she asked innocently. God! That girl is toooooo INNOCENT!!! The ner blushed and nodded. 
 
 
I can feel the urge in my body to kill somebody using my BARE hands!
 
 
TOP tapped me in my shoulder while smirking, as the boys snorted supressing their laughs. Oh yeah I forgot I still have to kill these morons!
 
 
Why do my day needs to be this troublesome and tiring and damn long. Great sun just fall out of the sky so I can get MY girl home where it is safe!!! And out from these beasts!
 
 
Later...
 
 
The bell already rang and students are already coming out of their classes wanting to go home. Finally!! I can go home and stop feeling all this anger inside me. I saw the boys, waving at me. No. They're not waving they're signalling that I should come near them quickly. I walked to them as then quickly glance at the direction they were not just staring but glaring. 
 
 
It was Dara and she was surrounded by boys and I can easily see dicomfort in her face. They were asking him different question and some are even asking her out. Damn! Don't they know how to back off at a guy's girlfriend. I slapped my face as I recalled no one and I repeat NO ONE knows that she's my girlfriend. 
 
 
' Do you have a boyfriend? ' one stupid fan boy asked. Ofcourse she has just look at me moron!!
 
 
Dara was shocked for a bit stole a small glimpse of me then started fidgetting with red face, ' I-I-... ' she stuttered wasn't able to finish her sentenced when I suddenly dashed to her and claimed her lips. 
 
 
I gave another small peck at her lips then turned to the fan boys. ' I'M HER BOYFRIEND, any further questions, ' I gritted in a serious tone of voice. They all shook their heads as they gulped. ' So get the ing out of my sight!! ' I swore loudly.
 
 
' Kwon Jiyong!! Why do you have to curse!! Their just being friendly! ' Dara shouted much to my dismay. She's siding with them! Hellooooo!?! I'm her boyfriend, i repeat I'm her BOYFRIEND and here she is siding with them. Great! Just great!! This is what you get from having a relationship with an angel!! 
 
 
I heaved a sigh, turned my back from him and started to walk away grumpily before I lost all my temper. Its not her fault and I don't want to fight more. I just don't know what to say, Its not my first time entering a relationship... well Its my first serious relationship. I love her. Yes, yes I'm still the rude cold KWon Jiyong leader of the ruthless Bigbang but I also want to be a good if not perfect boyfriend. I love her so much that I can only think of giving her a good if not perfect relationship. 
 
 
Seriously this is driving me insane. 
 
 
' LISTEN THAT GRUMPY CUTE GUY OVER THERE IS SANDARA PARK'S BOYFRIEND. HE'S MINE! SO EVERYONE BACK OFF!! ' she suddenly shouted making me stop on my tracks as I faced her while being all red. ' AND OH YEAH! i'M ALREADY TAKEN!! ' she shouted as she jogged towards me, I quickly met her half way she might lose her balance and you know how clumsy she is. She hugged me tightly as she giggled. The boys rushed to us.
 
 
' Yah! How come we didn't know that you're in a relationship, ' Seung Ri pouted. ' Oh come on wasn't it obvious or you just plain Seung Ri, ' Youngbae chuckled. Seung Ri just pouted more making all of us laugh. 
 
 
' That was some guts there baby girl, I can't believe your proud of this moron, ' TOP caressed her hair while smirking at me. I turned all red and covered my face with my palm as I recalled how embarassing the thing Dara did. ' Aigoo, my boyfriend is shy! ' Dara laughed. ' Cut it off Ji! Doesn't suit you! ' Daesung chuckled.  ' Aissh!! I'm going to kill you all!! ' I shouted at the boys. ' And You! I don't know what to do with you anymore, ' I turned to Dara with boyish smile. 
 
 
Take that fan boys she just shouted how proud she is that I'm her boyfriend!! HAHA
 
 
' I love you Ji, ' she smiled as she cling to my neck. ' Love you more babe, ' I replied as I kissed her forehead. 
 
 
' Ahmm can I speak? ' Youngbae said while raising his hand a bit. ' Cut it off, its disgusting, ' he chuckled as the others followed, even me and Dara.
 
 
Oh well they're just envious of the lucky all mighty Kwon Jiyong! The boyfriend of Sandara Park!
That's ME! and ME!
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| A || N ||
 
Missed me haha! sorry for the long update i'm busy with secret heaven haha !! 
 
I hope you like the chapter!! hehe A comment wont hurt neh? haha XDD
 
Thanks for the love and for subscribing wait for the next chapter you might gasp because of it haha !! Woohh!!
 
mbie's out!! Peace!! 
:***