006

Haru Haru

 

Massive chappies update ahead! :]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
 
' Therefore the higher the demand the supply must increase more, in order to sustain the demands, ' I ended after reading the part that my teacher asked. I am here sitting on my seat, listening and blabbing about economics but my mind is drifting somewhere. ' !, ' I cursed under my breath. She's really the stupidest and stubborn girl I met in my whole fuc-- existance! Imagine she didn't sleep just because she was figuring out her Trigonometry homework, she should have gave up on it and get a nice sleep. She's stubborn, really stubborn.
 
 
Aissh!  Why I'm I even  thinking of her, she must have already got into my nerves. What a dangerous virus she is, she is slowly killing me with her stupidity!
 
 
But then I hope she's okay...
 
 
Arggh! What am I thinking! I should just ditch her out that room and make her sleep!
 
 
Without any words I quickly grabbed my bag and walked out of the room, my classmates and teacher just stared at me without saying any words. I quickly went to find her classroom, I, err, we all kinda check her schedule so I'm pretty sure she is in her she's in her calculus class. Seriously is she trying to burn her brain into ashes?
 
 
[ Author's POV ]
 
Sandara's headache is nowhere to calming down, it was throbbing and in serious pain. She can't even hear nor see clearly what her teacher is teaching. Having no sleep is really giving her a hard time to focus, plus it is giving her a hard time trying to stay awake. She can only hope not to sleep in the middle of the class, or else detention awaits her.
 
 
All the attetion inside her classroom was taken as a lad entered their classroom and went straight to where Dara was sitting massaging her temple with her eyes squinting, obviously trying to pull herself and not to fall asleep.
 
 
She gazed at the man in front of her who have crampled forehead. ' Jiyong? ' Dara almost jumped from where she was sitting upon recognizing the man in front of her. ' Hey, weren't you supposed to be in your class! why are you here? ' she asked still staring at her friend's annoyed expression. Without saying anything he grabbed her hand and pulled her. She shoved him off, ' What in the world is your problem Kwon Jiyong? Can't you see I'm in the middle of my class here! And I'm sure you are too. ' she scolded him. ' Plus, its not really nice you know... you're disrespecting Mr. Jang, ' she added. With a curse under his breath the guy went to her teacher grumpily, and spoke with the teaher.
 
 
' Let Park out here, she's sick and just forcing her self, ' he stated to the teacher in a voice that only the two of them can hear. ' O-ofcourse, she can go Mr. Kwon, ' the teacher said in a shaky voice. ' Good, ' he said as he tap the teacher's shoulder as if he was a boss that was please with his employee. 
 
 
He then went to Dara and pulled her. ' Jiyong I have a class I need to attend, can't you see this is calculus... I have to study. I'm n-- Kyaa!! ' she was cut off when she was suddenly lifted by Jiyong and placed in his shoulder as if she was somekind of luggage. He quickly grabbed her bag and walked outside the classroom without paying attention to her cries and complains.
 
 
' JIYONG PUT ME DOWN!!! ' she cried so loud that it was heard even at the end of the corridor. ' No way, you're stubborn, you'll just run away! Plus, can you please eat a lot you're so light! ' he answered with equal stubborness. ' Okay! I'll not run, just piggy back me... how can you carry me like I'm just a sack of rice? ' she pouted. ' No running? promise? ' he assured. '  Promise. ' she whispered. Jiyong quickly put her down and piggyback her. 
 
 
' Wow this is so fun and cool, where are we going anyway, ' she asked in a drowsey way. ' Somewhere you can sleep, ' he answered straightly. ' Ohh, I want in the rooftop, ' she requested. ' No way, when I say sleep I mean sleep comfortably. Clinic is more appropriate, ' he said. The girl flinched, ' Eh!! I want to sleep in the rooftop! I want to try it!! ' she wailed. The guy hissed in the stubborness of hers. ' NO. ' he said strongly. She cried, ' I want Tabi here! he will definitely let me sleep in the rooftop! ' Jiyong flinched and was a bit irritated in what she said. ' TOP is spoiling you too much, ' he said coldly. ' Well, he was born to spoil me you know, ' she answered with a smile. ' Okay! then lets go to that ing rooftop, ' he snapped. ' No cursing! ' she exclaimed. 
 
 
[ Dara's POV ]
 
 
We were able to finally reach the rooftop. Gladly it was an equally cloudy and windy day. I can feel the cold breeze that touches my skin makes me more sleepy. Now, I should be thanking Ji for bringing me here. He gently put me down as i quickly sat down leaning on the wall. ' Thanks Ji, ' I whispered as I closed my eyes. Even without fully looking at him, I can feel that he sat down  beside me. Hehe, he's really sweet and caring right now. What a weird guy neh?
 
 
' Hey Jiyong, ' I called looking at him. ' What? ' he rudely asked while rolling his eyes. I smiled at him, ' Can I sleep on your lap? ' I softly asked. ' HELL. NO. ' he waved off. Why do he need to emphasize his answer, Aissh! so cold. 
 
 
' Hey Jiyong, PLEASE, ' I asked once more now armoring myself with puppy eyes and slight pout in my lips. 
 
' HE-- '
 
' PLEASE, I won't take no as an answer '
 
 
He cursed under his breath. ' No cursing, ' I glared at him. ' You always do what you want! ' he scowled. I grinned at him and laid my head on his lap as I completely laid my body on the floor. ' You're so sweet, thank you Jiyong, ' I softly said. I just heard him hissed, it made me chuckled softly. 
 
 
The cold breeze of the wind slowly made me fall into slumber. But it is his warm that made me feel more comfortable. How can someone as cold as him be this warm. How come, his so warm despite his cold attitude.
 
 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
 
In less than a minute she completely fell asleep, she's really tired. I stared at her white and smooth face. She's pretty indeed. Aissh! why am I thinking of this useless cramp! 
 
 
I unknowily run my forefinger in her face, gently removing  some of her hair that was blocking her face. I can feel my cheeks slowly heating up. What the hell!?! Then my heart started beating so fast. ' Be calm goddamit! ' I scolded my heart, man I probably look so crazy right now! I hissed. What the hell is happening to me?!? Am I going crazy right now?? Did I built somekind of heart disease because of my hidden and supressed irritation and anger to this stupid girl??!
 
 
Irritation...? anger...? 
 
Oh well, that's it!
 
 
But... How can she look so cute, no that's not enough, beautiful? No... ahmm, I can't say angel-like. I don't believe in those so called wing and innocent blah blahness creatures. I don't buy cramp like angels and demons. But if an angel will have a face probably it will look like 'Little miss bratty' here.  She look all so innocent...
 
 
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!
 
I want to stop ing with these things!!
 
 
I looked up at the cloudy sky and exhaled, breathing out all the crappy and creepy things in my mind. I can feel the cold breeze, good thing the weather is being nice to us. Then I looked around, I saw her bag. Well, I don't usually give a damn to anyone's belongings, personal belongings. But somehow, i reached for her bag and well, look inside of it. Don't get the wrong Idea, I'm just bored, B-O-R-E-D. 
 
 
Well, I have other choices, like standing up and let her head bang in the floor.  Or draw at her face and see her priceless reaction when she woke up.
 
But, again, I'm not that evil. 
 
 
I pulled her notebook out of her bag and browsed it. All in fairness, she has a beautiful and neat handwriting. Then I landed on one particular page of her notebook and burst into loud laughters. But I quickly and try my best to held it. 
 
 
Man, the boys should see these crappy and stupid doodles of hers.  They're super funny and stupidly crappy!!
 
 
I continued browsing her notebook, when  two photographs  suddenly fell from it. ' My precious friends, ' I read as i picked one of the photos and flipped to see it. A smile slowly carved in my lips. It was a picture of all of us together. 
 
 
She's smiling like usual. Seung Ri who was wearing a silly, err, stupid grin. Daesung with his usual smiling gentleman mode. Youngbae with his tongue out!! Haha! Youngbae's the best. TOP with a y smirk. I slapped my forehead, why did I even find that smirk y. Seriously? I'm being all disgusting here. And ofcourse, there's me with a grimace on my face. 
 
 
I smiled. This girl always bring her camera with her and just snap here and there. Good thing, she's our friend or else I might seriously think she's somekind of a hardcore stalker. I chuckled at that thought. 
 
 
Then I picked the other one, ' The coldest yet kindest guy, ' I read at the caption that was written behind it. Why do I have this strange feeling, that I am the one in this picture. I slowly flipped  the picture, and yes it was me. 
 
 
Change my mind
 
She's a stalker.
 
Its a picture of me, I was laughing so happily.
 
She must have snapped it when I wasn't aware of it. 
 
 
I smile crept into my lips as I slowly placed the two photographs between random pages in her notebook, then I slowly slid it inside her bag. Somehow I find her sweet, well the boys always find her sweet but me, I find her disgusting. Okay, okay, not disgusting probably I'm just not used to her 'over' sweetness, that's why i find it disgusting.
 
 
But I hope... she'll always remain like this no matter what happen.