004

Haru Haru

 

[ TOP's POV ]
 
 
I quietly entered the cafeteria and thank God not a single eye was staring at me. They were all staring at one particular table with mouth shut in disbelief. I was dumbfounded to find out that it was our table, the Big Bang's table is filled with loud laughs and happy chit chats. What the HELL happened? Then I saw a girl sitting in our table with smiles and giggles, and to be honest even our, err, quite cold and rude leader, Kwon Jiyong was chuckling and blushing every now and then. How WEIRD was that? The girl was so energetic as she keeps on telling stories to them with matching actions.
 
 
' What's going on? ' I asked as I sat down on my usual seat. ' Where the fu... argh! Where have you been? ' Jiyong asked glaring at me. I laughed at him, he's trying his best not to curse. That's new and funny, real funny. ' What happened to you?! You're desperately not cursing right now? ' I chuckled. I heard him hissed and groaned. ' Thank her, ' Youngbae interferred pointing the girl they're with. I stared at familiar face. I felt that I saw her before.
 
 
No way, she's really here! She's here!
 
 
' Dara? ' I uttered while still focusing my widen eyes on her. ' Waah! I didn't notice you at first! Uhh! You grew so much Tabi!! ' she happily jumped on me throwing herself at me. I locked her in my arms, feel the scent of her, feel her warmth. She is really with me right now. After 7 years I finally got a grip of her.  Wow, I can't believe how much I missed her.
 
 
' How are you? ' she happily asked as she went back sitting beside Jiyong. ' I'm better than good, how about you? ' I asked with a smile that can't be erased from my lips. I'm just so happy to see her. 'Always good! ' she grinned. ' Oh! I forgot something! ' she added as she planted a kiss on my cheek. ' Dara, you can't do that anymore we're not children anymore, ' I scolded her, though I'm really happy inside. '  Its okay! Being a child or growing up doesn't mean anything! I'm still Dara and you're still Tabi! I'm your bestfriend for crying out loud, ' she said with a pout on her lips. I sighed. ' Sorry, ' I whispered with a smile. ' Yah! you still can't resist me!!! I love you Tabi!! ' she exclaimed as she threw herself to me once more. 
 
 
' You're killing me, ' I whispered telling her that she's squeezing me too much. She sat down to her seat again, wearing a pout in her lips, ' I'm expecting an answer you know, ' I rolled my eyes and run my palm through my face, especially when I saw the boys who were not blinking anymore. ' Dara... ' I whispered. She pouted more and now turning her back from me. ' Okay, I love you too, ' I whispered. I see how her face brighten again. ' I know right! I missed you!! ' she said giggling. ' Me too, ' I smiled. ' Now tell me what's going on here, ' but before she was able to answer Jiyong spoke in a cold and quite pissed off tone, ' Tell us first what's between the two of you? ' 
 
 
Wow, did I hear that right? Haha I smell  jealousy here. 
 
 
I  chuckled and began explaining everything to our quite sensitive especially right now, leader.
 
 
' Ohh... so you two are childhood friends, ' Seung Ri stupidly repeated when I finished my explanation. Both Dara and I nodded, ' Yep, I believe that's what I said, ' I said sarcastically. ' Oh so there's no need to be jealous, ' Daesung chuckled, making all of us chuckle. ' Who's jealous? ' Dara innocently asked. I saw Jiyong blushed and bowed down his head the boys just laughed at her and Jiyong. 
 
 
' Just tell the fu- ' Jiyong was cut off by the glare Dara threw at him. ' No cursing, ' she said. ' Arggh! ' Jiyong breathed. ' Just tell him what he's asking, ' he addded. I chuckled. He's being cute and all obedient. What a remarkable sight, a must see. ' Yah, just tell me what's happening here a while ago, ' I turned to Dara. With her undying smile and spirits that never will be drain she began retelling her long and funny story.
 
 
God, I missed this girl so much.
 
 
 
[ Seung Ri's POV ]
 
 
Another day ended with so much fun. Sandara's existance, priceless reactions and melodic laugh not to metion her angelic smile enlighten all our spirits. Even the all mighty grumpy Jiyong was all smiles at our group's angel. For the first time it feels like we're not the Big Bang that people loathed and insulted. Funny right? No matter how annoying, demanding, talkative and loud she is, we can simply live with it, we can bear it, not only that we find it and her amusing.
 
 
' So, what are we going to do tonight? ' I asked as I glared at the people who were walking ahead of me and Daesung, it were Jiyong between TOP and Youngbae. No one answered me, I hate being ignored. But since I'm not a 'hater' type of person I just hissed my frustrations away. ' Another night at the club what can you say? ' I proudly suggested.
 
 
' I have exams tomorrow and its calculus, ' Daesung waved off with a smile. ' Tons of homeworks, ' TOP answered timidly. I groaned at them. People always say Big Bang members are nothing but lazy scums who do nothing but break someone's arms and neck or worst erase someone's face. Oh come on, can't they see, that this Big Bang are Big Nerds? Aishh! though we do love fights... alot.
 
 
' How about you Jiyong and Youngbae? ' I asked hoping that we can still all go to the club. ' I'll study, and please will you get a fu- a life Seung Ri, ' Jiyong said grinning obviously mocking me. We all burst to laughters, he's still forcing himself to stop cursing. That's Dara's power! Haha. ' Well how ab-- ' I was cut off when Youngbae answered, ' I'm tired, maybe next time, ' he smiled.
 
 
Spoilsports! Big Nerds!
 
 
Seems like I have no choice but to lay early to bed tonight. 
 
 
' Dara! ' I cheerfully waved at her when I saw our angel standing across the school parking lot together with her parents. She cheerfully waved back. Even with a definite distance I can still feel her warm smile and I bet the boys do too. She hurriedly bounce to us, but tripped in the middle and fell face flat on the ground. We hurriedly ran to her as what her parents did. What a child right? 
 
 
Jiyong angrily yet gently helped her stand up and wipe the dirt in her angelic, pretty face. ' Oh fu- ' he was cut off by the glare Dara threw at him. ' Arghh! '  he hissed. ' How clumsy can you get? ' he roared. ' Jiyong, ' TOP warned. Jiyong sighed and calmed down. ' Do you have any cuts, ms clumsy? ' he asked now in a much controlled and gentle voice. With a smile Dara shook her head. ' Aww! The dragon is being all sweet! you're too cute! ' she sweetly said as she planted  a kiss on his cheek. ' And to be fair... ' she added as she all went to kiss us in our cheeks. ' Thanks for the concern ' she smiled.
 
 
Can you believe her? She kissed us, the rumored ill-natured all time criminal Big Bang. And take note INFRONT of HER PARENTS!
 
 
' Mom, Dad meet my friends, ' she happily turned to her parents as she introduced us to them one by one. ' So you're the famous Big Bang, thank you for taking care of our princess, ' her father and mother bowed. Can you imagined that, they bowed and respected us though we are so famous in this town as violent bums and all time criminals!
 
 
' You don't have to do that, ' Jiyong said. ' We don't deserve it, ' he added. I flinched , yah we don't deserve it we have such bad and stupid reputation. ' We insist, ' they said with a smile. ' Dara honey, can you please give us some time to talk? ' her father turned to her with a smile. That question made my heart race, i felt like goosebumps conquered my body. ' Sure! I'll wait in the car! ' she cheerfully said as she went running to their car. ' Don't run!! ' Jiyong shouted but she just stuck her tongue out and quickly entered their car when she reached it. 
 
 
Seriously with her, leaving us with her parents, suddenly gave me fears. I felt so anxious.This happens in dramas most of the time. Her parents will plead to us to never ever ever talk to their daughter again. Why do life have to be such a drama! I cleared the lump on my throat, preparing myself to hear all the insults from them probably this time it will hurt as much as the first time. I saw the boys let go a deep sigh, probably preparing themselves too.
 
 
I treat your daughter as a friend and believe it or not we care for her.
 
 
Those are the words I'm prepared to throw at them. That's it if they don't buy it... I don't care anymore. I'll still be Dara's friend and i know the boys will be too, and ofcourse she will still be with us. She's stubborn you know. 
 
 
And I'm thanking God she is...