009

Haru Haru

 

[ Dara's POV ]
 
 
My body still feels weak. I slowly opened my eyes and sat down. I stared at my surroundings. ' Where in the world am I? ' I whispered. ' Clinic, ' I quickly turned my head to my right side upon hearing a familiar voice, Jiyong's voice. ' Hey guys! ' I happily smiled at them who were just sitting there, I can tell they're waiting for me to be awake. 
 
 
Tabi, caressed my hair with a smile, ' Are you feeling well? ' he asked in a soft and gentle voice. I nodded with a sweet smile, but they're not even smiling. ' Dara, listen yo-- ' I quickly cut Jiyong. I know what he will say and I don't want to hear it.
 
 
' Don't start with me! No! I won't stop being your friend! Oh come on, what happened awhile ago is completely my fault. Yeah, I acted stupid and careless! I got mad at them and I punched that... that.. that ugly looking ugly guy! Arggh! he's still making my blood boil!! Imagine they called you cowards, fools, animals, losers, users!! Arggh! I want to strangle them! And you know what's worst??!! '
 
 
' What? ' he muttured with eyes widen, actually they are all shock when I just began ranting at them.
 
' They called you... called you.. called you... Arghh! why do I find it hard to say!!'
 
' Called us what?! ' they shouted in chorus.
 
' They called you BEASTS! Arggh! can you believe that they call you ahh!! beasts!! And they even said they can do me better??! I don't even know what they mean!! And what's DO by the way!! Arghh! They're SUCH a BAD BAD WORD! ' I ranted more
 
 
Silence... then  loud chortles escaped from them. I just looked at them in disbelief. 
 
' Man, that was sooo funny!! ' Jiyong chortled while hitting his lap.
 
' They're harrassing you without you knowing?! Man, that killed me! ' Seung Ri shouted with loud laughters.
 
' That's the best!! ' Youngbae added.
 
' Seriously, you got mad just because they called us beast?? But didn't understand what they mean by the word 'DO'! You're cracking me up! ' TOP laughed.
 
' I can't believe how innocent you are! ' Daesung snickered.
 
 
I pouted my lips and crossed my arms in my chest looking all grumpy. I hate them! I got mad for them then.. then ... they'll just laughed at me. I can't believe them! 
 
 
' Okay, okay... sorry Dara, ' Jiyong said with a smile. I still pouted my lips and ignored him. I know I'm being a child here, but I'm mad and offended you know.
 
 
He pulled himself closer to me and played with my hair, ' Dara, ' he called. I just rolled my eyes and turned away from him. He slowly turned me facing him. I pouted more. He then cleared the hair blocking my face. ' I'm glad we almost killed them, ' he smirked. 
 
 
I don't understand. Its not sweet words, actually its words of brutality but I smile crept out from my lips. ' Really? ' I asked. He nodded and so does the boys. ' Thanks... well, the said cramp such us you will all not come to my aid...' I honestly breathed my doubt in them. ' Hey! That's not true! ' Seung Ri cried. I smiled, ' I know... sorry I doubted for a second, ' When I was about to kissed them, that's when I noticed that they were all wounded, they have bruises and small cuts, which are all not treated!!
 
 
I quickly jumped off the bed. ' Yah! Why didn't you treated your cuts and bruises!!? ' I cried. All of them just shrugged. ' We don't have time to waste on those things beside it was always like this... ' Jiyong hissed. ' Well we wouldn't have these if only those fools didn't brought knives, pipes and baseball bats, ' Seung Ri complained. My eyes widen as my jaw just dropped. ' Seung Ri!! ' they yelled while slapping their forehead with their palm. 
 
 
I quickly stomp my way to the school nurse and asked for the first aid kit and grumpily went back to them. 
 
 
' Dara, you do-- ' I cut off Daesung with a death glare. 
 
' Sit! ' I said to them. But they flinched and did not follow. 
 
' I. SAID. SIT!!!! ' I snapped. They all cleared their throat and obediently sat in their places. I quickly treat their bruises and cuts, despite their protest and hiss. Oh I don't know what to do with these morons anymore!! '
 
 
' Seriously, you should have treated us gently, ' Tabi complained while tapping the band aid in his cheeks. ' Are you... COMPLAINING?? ' I glared at him. He just shrugged, ' Sorry' I can't believe they still have the guts to complain! Aissh! Seriously they're giving me a headache. 
 
 
' Okay... ' I said seriously. ' As a punishment --- '
 
' Punishment for what? We saved you from your stupidity and carelessness then you'll punish us? ' Jiyong hissed in disbelief.
 
' OH SHUT UP! ' I waved off. ' Its a punishment for not running and backing off when your enemies already have weapons! ' 
 
' What?! That's stupid --- ' he was cut by my glare.
 
' You will all do my homeworks and projects!  ' I said with authority. ' Change my mind! you'll do all my school works! '
 
 
' No way! You're just slacking off! ' Jiyong waved off as the other's agreed.
 
' No I'm not! Aissh! Just do your punishments! ' I said.
 
' Dara you're making a big fuss out of this they're not even in the level of rank E, ' Seung Ri unknowingly blurted out.
 
' Rank E?! ' I repeated with disbelief.
 
' SEUNG RI!! ' again the boys chorused. ' What does that mean? ' I curiously asked. They all hissed and shrugged while giving Seung Ri a death glare. ' Sorry... ' he mumbled.
 
 
I asked them again about what Seung Ri's talking about but no one answered. I'm starting to be impatient. I quickly threw myself to Tabi. ' Tabi, tell me what Seung Ri's blabbing about! ' I demanded. ' Dara... I think its best to just let it slip, ' he softly replied running his fingers through my hair. I pouted, ' Please? ' He sighed, I know he won't be able to resist me. ' TOP you're spoiling her, ' Jiyong warned. I just stuck my tongue out at him. ' Why you... ' he angrily hissed. I just turned my head back facing Tabi. ' Tabi... ' I called out again. He hissed then sigh. I hugged him more, pull him closer to me much more. I know he will give in. ' Okay... ' he was about to start when Jiyong cut him off.
 
' Its a ranking used on underground matches... ' He said. I quickly let go of Tabi and sit much closer to him. Underground matches? What do he mean? ' Huh? Underground matches? ' I stupidly repeated. He looked at me then smirked. ' Haven't you wonder why people fear us? Why no one dare to fight us? ' he asked. ' Uhmm... because you're all violent? And fight? ' I said. ' Yes we are... but if we can fight, they can too right? So what's so fearful with us? ' he asked once more. ' Ahhmm, ' I hummed as I go look for some answers. ' Probably you are all good in the fight? ' I added. He nodded, ' Yes we're hell good in fights, ' I leaned at him much closer, ' Wait! If you're good? How come? Did you all trained? ' I asked
 
 
' Yes, we all trained in  mix martial arts, it was just for fun though at first, ' Younbae shared. ' But then each of us started to have family problems, then we got sick of those issues and runaway... '
 
' Yah! where are you livig right now?! ' I reacted.
 
' We kinda change places every week, ' Daesung chuckled. ' Anyways, we didn't know those training for fun will be useful, '
 
' How? ' I curiously asked.
 
' Since we're just middle schoolers that time, we don't know where to find money, no one will accept us to work, then we all just find out about the underground matches and heard that we can earn thousands in just one fight, ' Seung Ri explained.
 
I wasn't able to speak.
 
' So we kinda joined it, the ranking will begin as beginners, then amateur, than you have rank E to A ' Tabi paused. ' It was hard and pretty harsh at first but then we started winning in the individual and group rampage [fights ] ' 
 
' Oh-kay... then? ' I slowly said. ' Is A the highest ranking? '
 
 
' Nope, Its Arena Masters, ' Jiyong answered. ' What's your rank? ' I blurted out with eyes widen. ' Ofcourse we are Arena Masters duh! ' he smirked. ' So... ' I paused. ' Do you still join that underground tournament? ' I asked. All of them shook their heads, I feel relieved. ' We stopped for almost 2 years... I think, ' Seung Ri chuckled.  ' Why? ' I asked. ' Well, our parents begged us to stop, they promised to give us allowance every week just to stop us from the matches, ' Youngbae chuckled. I softy laughed. I'm glad they shared their past to me without doubting if I'll accept them or what. I'm lucky to have them in my life.
 
 
' Yah! ' I jumped when I saw that it was already getting dark. This day become a long long day indeed. ' I have to go home! ' I added as I grab my bag that was sitting in one corner of the bed. ' But your parents are not here yet, ' Daesung said while looking outside of the window. ' Ofcourse, they have business trip you know, I'll walk... so I have to get going now, ' I answered as I slid my bagpack to my arms. 
 
' Yah! why walk home alone! we can just drop you there! ' Jiyong protested. ' Oh don't be stubborn! I'll walk home! Bye! See you... omo! its friday today! Okay we'll talk where to hang out tomorrow, later! ' I said as I tip toed and giving them each a kiss on their cheeks. ' We'll drop you to your house! ' Jiyong protested once more. ' No need! ' I stuck my tongue out and started running. ' SANDARA PARK!! ' they chorused. I just ran faster, well its not like I don't want them to walk me home... it just so happened that I have to drop to somewhere important.
 
Mianhe guys!! 
 
 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
I'm still pissed off! That stupid girl just ran away from us yesterday and she didn't even call nor texted anyone of us to know if she got home safely! Good thing TOP knows where she's living and even know their landline number. Aissh! Why do that tall bastard knows everything about her! Argh! It pisses me more, not to metion the FACT that they knew each other way long back ago! Argh! I want to strangle him.
 
My attention suddenly diverted into my beeping phone. ' I got message? That's odd, ' I hissed then flipped my phone and read the message. It was from missy, since when did she knew my number? And not only that her number was saved in my phone. That girl! She must have made fuss with my phone.
 
 
FROM : Dara ^.^
MESSAGE:
 
Yoh~! Big bang!! :]]
Let's meet at the town's riverbank today at 8 I'll be waiting kekeke
love lots mwuuuaah~! :**
 
 
Wow, even in messaging her kissing habit is present. I gazed at my clock to check what time is it already. ' ! ' I shouted as I saw it was already 8. Damn! I rushed to the bathroom and took a bath. I'm late! I'm late!!
 
 
Later...
 
 
' Yah! Jiyong why are you late!! ' the little girl shouted. I'll admit she has good eyes I was like 10 feet away from them. Damn, I'm the only one that's missing. ' Don't blame me you texted late missy! ' I hissed. ' I did not! ' she protested. ' Oh yes you did! ' I scowled. ' Enough guys, ' TOP chuckled. ' But! ' she exclaimed. I just rolled my eyes. ' What do you want anyways? ' I asked as the boys nodded. ' First who has something to do this day?! ' she cheerfully asked. All of us raised our hands much to her dismay. She's pissed you should have seen her priceless face. Haha!
 
 
' And what is that important thing!? ' she grumpily questioned. 
 
' Its your homeworks, ' Youngbae snickered.
 
' And your projects, ' Seung Ri added.
 
' Don't forget your reviewers, ' Daesung butted in.
 
' Plus your review questionaires, ' TOP smiled.
 
' And your report papers missy, ' I smirked.
 
 
She stared at us with widen eyes and mouth hanging open, ' Did I punished you that much? ' she forcefully smiled. ' Not much, good thing we're not slacking off, ' I smirked. ' Aissh! ' she sighed. ' Okay who has something important to do ASIDE from MY schoolworks? ' she asked with a grimace. We all chuckled and shook our heads. ' Good! ' she exclaimed with a smile. ' Come on follow me! ' she added. ' Where? Are you going to us? ' Youngbae asked, making all of us laugh. She just rolled her eyes. ' Oh... aren't you mortified we're the so called ' Beasts' you know? ' Seung Ri laughed. ' Yah!! ' she shouted facing us. ' DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!! Aren't you creeping out!!?? ' she added. Man, this girl never fails to crack us up. 
 
 
Later... 
 
 
After the almost endless yet lively walk we stopped in front of a huge one storey house. ' Tadah! ' she exclaimed. We just stared at her blankly. ' Come on can you show a much more amused reaction... ' she pouted. ' How do you exactly want us to react? ' Seung Ri asked. ' Like this... OH MY GOSH!! Its a house! A house of someone who we don't know in hell!! Yeah! ' he added shouting like a girl. We all cracked up. This guy is pretty stupid!! Super stupid! ' Not ofcourse Duh! ' Dara said holding her stomach from to much laughter. ' This is our house! ' she said. Again we all stare at her blankly. ' Oh come on! Don't give that stare, Come and follow me, ' she sighed as she pull us to the house, and opened the door using her keys. ' See! This is our house, ' she giggled.
 
' Did you... Did you bought this?! ' I snapped. She laughed, ' No silly! I won this! ' she proudly said. ' And you supposed we will believe in that lame excuse, ' TOP rolled his eyes. She grumpily handed down her raffle ticket and all the proofs that she did really won the house. 
 
' I can't believe that you'll really win such thing in raffles, ' Daesung murmured while shaking his head. ' Ofcourse! And did you all know that I just picked this raffle ticket and I just joined once! I'm SOO LUCKY! ' she exclaimed. We all sighed, what a lucky brat!