012

Haru Haru

 

[ Jiyong's POV ] 
 
 
I was woke up by the sunlight that touched my face, and by the feeling that there are eyes that were staring at me. I slowly opened my eyes. ' Yahh! ' I exclaimed as I saw all the boys looked down on me with chuckle. ' Enjoying your position Kwon leadah? ' TOP chuckled. ' Seems yes to me, ' Daesung added. ' What the fu-- ' I was not able to say what I'm trying to say when a felt a warm breath touching my chest. I stared at it, it was Dara sleeping so comfortable while being so close to me and literally hugging me. Then everything that happened last night flown to my mind. 
 
 
' Yah! How come you always have to be lucky GD, ' Seung Ri grimaced. ' Makes us all jealous, ' Youngbae added. A thought popped in my mind, as a playful smirk emerge from my lips. ' Wow this is so warm, what a lucky guy I am, ' I smirked. They all rolled their eyes and walked away. ' Wow his head already went out to outerspace, ' Seung Ri sarcastically said, making all of us laugh. ' Just jealous, ' I waved off. ' Yeah whatever Dragon, ' he answered.
 
 
Then I heard Dara moaned, I locked my eyes on her, as she slowly open hers. A sweet smile emerged from her lips, ' Good morning, ' she breathed out. How come her breath smell all sweet when she just woke up. So...? The commercials about toothpaste which are effective 24 hours nowaday was true. I think I should buy one.  ' Morning, ' I smiled. 
 
 
Feels like we're a newly wed couple...
 
.
..
...
 
What the !! Kwon Jiyong here you go again thinking crappy and creepy things! Wake up!
 
 
' Yah! ' she exclaimed. ' What time is it? ' she asked. ' Ahhm, it's only six in the morning, ' I answered. ' I have to prepare breakfast! ' she said as she stood up and went to the bathroom first, probably to brush her teeth. I shook my head and sat down. ' Too bad the moment just died on its own, ' Younbae clicked his tongue. I glared at him, ' Want me to cut that tongue of yours? ' I warned. He just made the gesture of zippering his mouth. 
 
 
 Still feels like we're newly wed... imagine I'm her husband, she's my wife and ofcourse its her duty to make me breakfast. Just ignore the presence of the boys.
 
.
..
...
 
Kwon Jiyong!! What the is happening to you!!?
 
 
I knew it that girl is a disease a virus! She's slowly decaying my brain that's why I'm thinking of this stupid stuffs. ' You're blushing Jiyong oppa! Keep it down! Such wild imagination, ' Seung Ri laughed. I stood up and quickly grabbed his collar. ' YOU. ARE. DEAD. ' I hissed. Then another round of loud snickers began.
 
 
Later...
 
 
I was drying my hair with the towel when i went to our dining area and sat down on my seat. Dara was placing the last platter in the table while the boys are waiting. After doing so, she took her seat, which was beside me ofcourse. I'm her hus-- seatmate you know. ' So what's up for breakfast? ' I asked as I stared at the dishes she prepared. ' Its Fritata, ' she smiled. ' Well, let's see if TOP's right, ' Youngbae smiled as he took a bite of what the girl prepared, and so all of us. 
 
' WOW, ' we breathed in chorus. ' Do you all like it? ' she happily asked. ' This is awesome! ' Seung Ri exclaimed as he continued eating. ' I told you, ' TOP proudly smiled. ' Very good baby girl, ' I said as I patted her in her head. ' Thanks, ' she giggled. 
 
She's really someone who never fails to surprise and amaze me.
 
 
[ Daesung's POV ]
 
Its been almost a week since we all moved in the house that our baby girl won in a lottery and since we go to school all together. Everyday is still perfection okay maybe not everday but as the day passes bay we all grew much closer to each other. And I know as the day pass Dara and Jiyong is falling for each other more. I don't need to hear it from them straight, their actions are enough to say such thing. The only remaining question is when will the both of them acknowledge it and go official. Aishh! That might take forever, knowing both of them.
 
But ofcourse with them falling for each other, I know TOP is just choosing to close his eyes. They were his bestfriends after all. I can't believe how nice he could get. I mean Jiyong and him are so alike the only difference is TOP is the gentler version of Jiyong. And he's being so selfless here. Obviously he liked our baby girl since their childhood days but knowing what is happening between her and Kwon leadah he just chose to shut his mouth, eyes and even went on forgetting his feelings. He's being too kind, and not to mention too selfless. Well, probably that's the magic of love. 
 
' You just have to remember the key point i thought you last night, I'm sure you can get high grades in that test of yours, I think you'll be allowed to use a periodic table so don't worry too much, ' I smiled as I gently pinched Dara on her cheek.
 
 
She's so anxious about her chemistry test today. ' I know, I just don't want to flunk and waste all your efforts, ' she hissed. Really this girl is thinking about my efforts. She's too kind to be true you know. I laughed trying to waved away her doubts. ' Then just do your best, ' I smiled once more. She smiled, ' Neh! I will really do my best! ' she smiled.
 
 
' Oh well, I'll be off now... I might get late you know, ' I chuckled as I waved at her. She waved back happily. I'm the one assign to pick and drop her in her classes this week. I know we're being all protective and spoiling her too much her, but we're doing it because we wanted to. I think that's the best part of it. We're spoiling, take care and protect her because we wanted to.
 
 
My mind drifted once more to the time she was held captive. We never fight out of wrath before, we fight for fun, for the adrenaline, and money but never for wrath. That must be the explanation why we almost killed those bastards, good thing we just have grip of ourselves or else we would have been in prison a long time ago. Ofcourse, I'm aware of the fact that though she said it was her to be blame, I can't still remove the fact that it was all our fault for being such fuss maker.
 
 
Good thing, she's stuborn too. If not we would have been in a vain trying to avoid her. I must thank her, because of her we were able to pull ourselve out of the sorrowful sea that was built by those rumours. Not only that she clearly help us, especially Jiyong, to have a direction in life, to dream and not just to live with everything it offers. I must say she's a pure miracle.
 
 
' Daesung-hyung, ' a familiar voice called me out. I stopped on my tracks and turned around. Did I mention to you that we're all in our junior years? I smiled as I saw Kim Jaejoong, I haven't seen him for a month.
 
 
Jaejoong is in his freshman year, but when you look at him he looks nothing like that. He looks mature and not to mention he's really gorgeous, he has such beautiful face. I even wondered before why such pretty boy like him befriended us. Well, actually I'm the only one who return his offered friendship, the guys don't trust him and would always complain at the strange atmosphere that Jaejoong is giving them. Obviously, I don't feel any strange atmosphere in him.
 
 
' How are you Jaejoong? ' I smiled. ' I'm good, I just returned from America and I heard pretty lot of rumours about you guys, ' he answered blankly. ' We always have rumours you know, ' I said. ' I still have class, I'll go for now... I'll just talk to you later, ' I waved goodbye as I continued heading to my class.
 
 
That's strange. He's not that eager to talk to me like before plus he has such really disappointed tone. What the hell happened?
 
 
[ Dara's POV ]
 
I thank God and Daesung for his patience in tutoring me. I can't believe I confidently finished the test and I know I got it all right. And since I'm the first one to finish the test, here I am now heading to my locker room. I just sent Daesung a message telling him to just went straight to the cafeteria since I'm already out of my class, he might end waiting there for nothing. 
 
 
I opened my locker to place the book that I no longer need, but upon opening my locker, I saw a neatly folded paper inside it. ' That's new...? ' I whispered as I placed my books inside the locker and picked the paper ans flipped it.
 
 
Want to be your friend... 
Meet me at the rooftop, now
 
 
Well she has a beautiful penmanship. However when I saw this note I got all excited. Finally someone wanted to be my friend! Can you imagine that? 
 
 
I quickly and happily rushed to the rooftop and meet the letter sender. 
 
 
Later...
 
 
When I reached the rooftop I was really expecting a girl, but I was surprised when I saw a boy who was looking down in the field. ' Ahmm, are you the one who sent me the letter? ' I asked. He turned, facing me with a smile he nod. He was beautiful, I must say he has such angelic face and beautiful eyes. ' I'm Kim Jaejoong, ' he smiled extending his arm. ' I'm Sandara Park, ' I smiled as I shook his hand. ' I was surprise, you're a real beauty indeed, ' he said while staring straight into my eyes. I suddenly felt conscious from the way he's staring at me. It feels like he was judging me, he's insulting me with his eyes. ' That's silly you look more beautiful than me, ' I tried laughing my insecurities and uneasiness away but I failed, he's still staring at me with those judging eyes. 
 
 
Why do I have the feeling that I should have not meet him.
 
 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
 
' What's taking missy so long? ' I hissed at my seat. We're all in the cafeteria and we're still waiting for Dara to come. She's almost 10 minutes late. ' Daesung where in the world is she?? ' I impatiently asked. He just shrugged and so us the others. 
 
 
Then our eyes darted at the entrance of the cafeteria. Finally she arrived but my forehead slowly wrinkled when I recognized the man walking with her, and when I saw how stiffen she was and pale. ' Since when did Jaejoong arrived? ' TOP asked. ' Since this morning he said he just arrived from America, ' Daesung answered. ' Then he should have stayed there, ' Seung Ri gritted. ' I agree, ' Youngbae said while glaring at Jaejoong. 
 
 
I quickly stood up and grabbed Dara's wrist and pulled her to our table. ' Don't talk to him, nor get close to him, ' I ordered in an all so serious tone. ' Don't be that mean, Jiyong-hyung ' the devil butted in with a smile. 
 
 
' Shut up! And get your own ig table! ' I shouted at him. ' My, my, still cold and rude as ever, ' he smiled then stared at Dara. ' I'm sure Dara noona is willing to accompany me to the 'other' table, neh noona? ' he asked. Dara just nodded with a forceful smile. ' I knew it your too nice noona, ' he smirked as he walked towards the other table, Dara followed but I tighten my grip of her. 
 
 
' Let go Ji, ' she said, no its more on pleading. I never heard her speak like that before. Its like she was so frighten and hopeless at all the same time. I unconsciously let her go as she quickly went after Jaejoong. ' What happened to her? ' I sighed. ' What ever ing happened, I don't like it, ' Youngbae gritted. 
 
 
' Hey brat! What did you do to her!? ' I slammed my hand on their table. Dara was not moving she just stared at me and the boys who went in their table. ' I didn't do anything, ' Jaejoong smirked.  I grabbed Jaejoong's collar and raised him up. ' SPEAK! Before I ingly peel your face off! ' I scowled at him. He just laughed and its slowly killing my patience. ' That's more I like it Jiyong- hyung!! Welcome your old self back! ' he laughed. Damn this bastard! he's testing my patience!! 
 
 
' Jiyong put him down! ' Dara suddenly burst. I don't know how or why but I suddenly let go of him. ' Dara what the hell is happening? ' TOP burst as he held Dara in her shoulders, shaking her. 
 
 
' That's none of your business! ' she shouted bitterly. She's not good at lying... She at it. ' Did you just obeyed her?! ' Jaejoong asked as he chuckled. ' What happened to all of you! That's not what I'm expecting to see! ' he laughed hysterically. I can see how Dara grew paler. Having Jaejoong around is not healthy for her. 
 
 
Seung Ri grabbed him harshly as he landed his strongest punch on Jaejoong, ' Even from the beginning we knew it you're not mentally normal! ' he gritted. ' Now I see, I should have listen to them even before! ' Daesung snapped. Jaejoong stood up and started another round of laughters. ' You become weak because of her, become angry because of her, become soft because of her!?! Now how funny is that!? ' he said still laughing. 
 
 
I quickly locked Dara in my arms as i saw her starting to tremble badly. ' Enough with this Jaejoong! ' TOP shouted. Jaejoong just smirked, ' Let's go Dara noona, ' Without saying anything, even with her trembling body she pushed me just to follow Jaejoong. The wrath that I'm feeling just made my blood boil as I kicked down their table. 
 
 
' What the hell is happening? ' Daesung breathed in disbelief. ' Probably its time that you need to know the truth, ' Youngbae whispered as he squeezed Daesung's shoulder. ' What truth? ' he turned to him. ' The truth about Kim Jaejoong, ' TOP hissed. ' He's not normal, ' Seung Ri added. ' And we're in the worst situation since he has Dara right now, ' I gritted, as I brushed my hand through my hair. 
 
 
' Remember the day we met him? ' TOP asked as he stared at Daesung, as Daesung nodded. We decided to continue the conversation on the rooftop. ' If I'm not wrong, it was in the middle of a riot at the Kim University, right? ' Seung Ri asked. We all nodded. ' We Kinda found him in the middle of the riot, bleeding and unconscious and we brought him to the clinic. The biggest mistake in our life, ' Youngbae gritted. 
 
 
' As you can see, he might act normal but he is not mentally stable, he's a sadist and brutal, he can put into action even the most brutal thought that crosses to his mind, ' TOP paused. ' One week after the riot, he was arrested for shooting almost 5 members of the other gang, the gang we fought back then. They all died. Who wouldn't he shot them more that ten times, '
 
 
' The police thought it was somekind of self-defense, so they questioned him, ' I sighed. ' Then he was all smiling and proudly saying he killed them and how much he enjoyed the sensation of it, he enjoyed seeing them twist in pain as life is slowly leaving their body. The police concluded that he's just shock. He was then sent to a rehabilitation center after the incident and  he was attended by psychiatrist, probably that's the reason why he's in America... '
 
 
' Why... why... ' Daesung paused he can't seem to find his voice in shock. ' You were really happy about him befriending us, so we never told you plus we knew he will be out of the country but we didn't know he'll be back this soon, ' Seung Ri answered. ' Then why did he befriended us? ' Daesung asked. 
 
 
' Because we used to enjoy hurting others, we used to enjoy our victory in every fight. We used to enjoy the rush, the adrenaline, we used to enjoy everything, ' I uttered.
 
 
' Dara is... Dara is... ' TOP can't find the right words, i know even I can't find what to say. Just imagining that she was being held by someone like Jaejoong. For her to be all mortififed, I wonder what Jaejoong told her, is it same as what he told me? Man, I just wanted to hold Dara in my arms right now. Tell her that I'm here, we're here. 
 
 
' No don't fret, she'll be safe as long as we do what Jaejoong wanted, she'll be fine, ' Youngbae assured. Probably he's feeling all the tension inside us. He's trying to be strong so that we can rely on him, if ever we broke down. 
 
 
No, I won't broke down and I won't lose to someone like Jaejoong.
 
-----
a/n:
aigoo! I made jaejoong look all bad here haha XD
don't worry he only have two chapter appearance