021

Haru Haru

 

[ Dara's POV ]
 
 
I inhaled deeply before opening my eyes as I run to the arms of Jiyong. We're already at school and I'm still high over my surprise birthday party last night where they sang a song that Jiyong composed for me. What can you ask more? Nothing it was already perfect. A smile emerged in my lips, as I look at the students in our hug campus. If only they can see what I see. 
 
 
Every attention of the students with no exemption of us was all shifted with the loud engine of a black big bike arriving on school. It was parked and the rider stepped down from it. My jaw almost drop seeing her y figure being hugged by her black leather outfit. She then removed her helmet as a smirk emerged in her lips. Wah! She look so cool. I flinch as I saw her eyes darted on us with a sly smile on her lips. Does she knew about BIGBANG?
 
 
She then walked towards us, I can't understand how come she has a powerful aura when all she did was walk. I was stun beyond words when she cling her arms on Jiyong and lean to kiss him. ' Dara breath, ' Jiyong whispered as he gently pushed the girl away from him.
 
 
' Good morning to you too, CL, ' Jiyong said flatly as he wrapped his arm around me. ' Wassup, C? ' Youngbae greeted with a smug smile followed by another greet from the boys , making the girl threw a death glare on us. ' Baby you can show some more emotions you know, don't you miss me, ' the CL girl said as she wrapped her arm on Jiyong as if she's seducing her I wasn't able to move all I can do is gasped. 
 
 
Jiyong removed her arms as he faced her. ' I don't, but I'm glad to see you safe, ' Jiyong said almost sounding like a monotone. The girl roll her eyes, then she darted it on me. ' And who are you? ' she asked almost sounding like she's insulting me. I smiled and bowed down. ' Hello, I'm Sandara Park you can call me Dara, ' I chipped happily offering her my hand. She just looked at me from head to toe then snapped her head back at Jiyong as if I said nothing. My smile turned into a pout as I heave a sigh. 
 
 
' CL you're being rude, ' Seung Ri hissed earning the girl's death glare. ' What? Can you repeat it? I didn't hear you, ' the girl answered in a mocking tone.  Jiyong just sigh and slightly shook his head as he entwine his hand with mine. ' Let's go babe, just don't take her seriously, ' he smiled at me as he leaned down  kissing my forehead. ' It's okay, ' I smiled. 
 
 
Then all our attention turned to her as she started laughing loudly. Tabi's eyes are turning into slits I can tell he's not liking what he's witnessing right now. I hold his hand and gave it a small squeeze making him turn to me. I gave him a smile which erased all the creased in his forehead. 
 
 
' Is she your new girlfriend? ' she asked as she pointed at me as if I'm some boring subject. ' Yes, she's my girlfriend. And try insulting her more and I'll erase your face, ' Jiyong gritted under his breath making CL stop in her laughter with disbelief taking over her face. 
 
 
' But I'm your girlfriend Jiyong! ' she firmly said after snapping out of shock, which shock me. ' Yeah your his EX girlfriend from ages ago who left him without any words, ' Daesung said mockingly. ' You're out of this Dae, ' CL gritted at him making him shrugged. ' He doesn't like you nor loved you, get over it. Move on, ' TOP said flatly. ' This is a waste of time, let's go before the bell ring, ' Youngbae added as he turned around.
 
 
' And oh, lay a finger on her and you're dead, ' Seung Ri said smirking while gesturing cutting his neck. CL just let out a sigh as we all went on our way. 
 
 
I got bunch of questions in my head but I don't know if should I ask it. ' We'll talk about this later okay, relax, ' Jiyong said smiling at me blowing away my doubts. I just smiled and nodded my head. ' If she did something just tell it to us and we'll gave her a good beating, ' TOP said joking. I just laughed at him. ' We're serious, ' Youngbae added stopping me from laughing as I stared at them in disbelief. 
 
 
The boys laughed. ' You're being nice again, just go to your class, ' Jiyong said chuckling making me pout. But that pout turned into a smile as I leaned down and gave them a quick peck on their cheeks. ' See you later, ' I said smiling. ' TOP's the one assigned today, ' Daesung reminded me. ' Arasso, ' I chuckled as I entered the room while waving goodbye to them. 
 
 
[ Author's POV ]
 
 
Dara was quietly sitting on her seat browsing the book that Daesung gave her as a gift. It was a photobook of beautiful sceneries. She was really amazed by the photographs and even started listing the top place that she will visit someday. Every attention in the classroom was darted on the girl who entered their room, aside from Dara's, who's attention was all on the photobook. 
 
 
' Oohh, the is my classmate, ' a familiar voice made her jerked her head up only to see CL leaning down looking at her with her arms on her desk. Dara just smiled at her making her lose all her patience. CL stood up and saw a bottle of juice at the top of the desk next to Dara's. A smirked emerged in her lips as she grabbed the bottle and open it. Togther with the ringing of the school bell she dump all the bottle's content on Dara's head, making the latter gasped in shock. 
 
 
' You stink so I got no choice. We don't want a stinky here right? ' she smirked and leaned down and sniff her scent. ' Now, you're an orange scented , ' she whispered as she walked away  passing the all drench Dara. CL then kick the table behind Dara making the on sitting on it stood up. ' I'll be taking this, thanks, ' CL smirked as she dropped her things at the desk and lazily sat on the chair.
 
 
Dara stood up after heaving a sigh even the teacher who just arrived shook her head. ' Can I go to the CR Miss? ' Dara politely asked. The teacher handed her a white handkerchief. ' Take your time dear, ' the teacher smiled at her. Dara smiled brightly at her, ' Thanks, ' 
 
 
CL rolled her eyes upon witnessing what happened. After Dara was able to go outside the room her lips curved into another evil smirk. She stood up and grabbed Dara's bag. After placing all the things inside her bag, she went to the window and opened it, she then threw the bag outside. ' Bingo! ' she exclaimed as the bag landed on the school'c huge fountain. 
 
 
' Ms. Lee! ' the teacher called her. She just tileted her head, you can see boredom all over her face as she chew her bubblegum. ' What? ' she asked. ' Go to the principal's office now, ' the teacher gritted. CL rolled her eyes and took her seat once more. ' Then why don't you bring the principal here, ' she dared with head held high with an arrogant smirk in her lips.
 
 
One look at her and you can tell, she's definitely Kwon Jiyong's ex girlfriend. 
 
 
 
[ Dara's POV ]
 
 
I still feel sticky but this is the best I can do. I smile as my eyes landed on the white handkerchief handed by my teacher awhile ago. I'm glad there are still people who care for me. I was making my way back to the room despite the sticky feeling. But when my eyes darted on the fountain as I recognized my things floating in there I broke into sprint to the fountain.
 
 
I let out a frustrated sigh as I saw Daesung's photobook gift in the fountain all wet. I tigthly closed my eyes. Chanting over and over again how I been through this. And if I survive before I will still survive this time. I bend down removing my sneakers and shocks and lifting my jeans as I dipped down at the 3 feet fountain to start gathering my things. 
 
 
I turned my head around after hearing someone dip on the fountain. He has a warm smile on his face as he started helping me. ' Wassup, babe? ' he greeted. ' Here feeling refreshed, ' I shrugged making both of us laugh. Then the other boys came and dip also on the school's fountan while laughing. ' Let me guess, CL? ' Tabi asked. I just shrugged I'mnot that sure but my guts also tell me that she's the one and only girl who will do this. 
 
 
' That girl is being a pain, ' Seung Ri hissed. ' Aww, aren't you the sweetest thing. Come on guys it's okay atleast I experienced dipping in the school's fountain, ' I said laughing making them broke to laughters. ' Sorry Dae about the book, ' I turned to Daesung. ' No biggies! I can buy you another one, ' he said smiling. I splashed water on him while saying thank you. And so we began splashing on each other and chasing one another. Seung Ri even slipped on the fountain totally drenching him wet. We laughed and play like we were nothing but bunch of kids where in reality we are already highschool juniors.
 
 
' Careful, ' Jiyong said as he held my hand as I stepped out of the fountain. We were all drenching wet but happy none the less. We were all still laughing hard. You should have seen Daesung's face awhile ago as the four of them pinned him down on the fountain to drown him, it was so funny. ' Better get dress, we don't want you to get sick, ' Jiyong whispered as he grabbed his towel on his bag. He has PE right now so no wonder he has a towel. He then started drying my head. I gently pinched his cheeks. ' You're so sweet, ' I giggled making him smirk arrogantly. He then gave me a peck on my lips. ' I know right, you're lucky, ' he said arrogantly. ' Oh come on, let's just change, ' Youngbae breathed out exaggerately making us laugh. 
 
 
... 
 
 
I gently knocked at the door of the arts room. I bowed down politely before making my way to my usual place. I can feel CL's penetrating gaze, I stole a quick glance at her. She's sitting idly while chewing a gum. I just let out a sigh before taking my seat. Arts is my favorite class, so I will just enjoy it. The topic today is abstract painting, ohh I like this one. 
 
 
I was already about to finish my work when I saw CL stood up and went behind me, looking at my work. ' Oh, you're good at this , ' she said clicking her tongue. I just smiled at her, trying to ignore that she keeps on calling me names. She then grabbed one bottle of red poster paint and splash it on my work. I just heave another sigh and tightly closed my eyes, trying to prevent my tears. 
 
 
' Oops, sorry ' she smiled. ' It's okay I think our teacher will just let me do my work again, ' I said smilling at her. Her face turned grim as her jaw clenched tightly. ' You know what? I'm tired of you acting so nicely, ' she said as she grabbed another small can of paint as she splatter it on my clothes, she did dip her hand on the paint and wiped it on my face. I just bowed down and heaved a sigh. 
 
 
' I pity you, ' I mumbled which was caught by her. ' What? ' she hissed. ' I pity you, ' I repeated as I met her gaze. ' You don't know me so never ever pity me! ' she scowled making everyone flinch. ' You seem to be so lonely and desperate, let's be friends, ' I said sincerely. I saw her jaw clenched as her fist tightened, she was probably trembling out of anger. 
 
 
She lifted her arm, making me close my eyes tightly preaparing to feel the pain of whatever she'll do to me.
 
 
Aigoo, another trouble. 
 
----------------------------------------- :]]
 
I'm done with the triple update. Sorry I kinda made CL totally mean here, I hope everything will be cleared on the next chapter but don't hope too much neh? 
 
What's up on next chapter?
BLOODcrimePRISONescapeLIES
 
AgainI'm sorry I'm not updating that much especially these days... 
I'm kinda suffering from too much stress and depression... I'm sorry again.
I'm kinda depress about DARAGON, I'm really hoping that this couple is real that's why I write fics about them, but it seems like what the haters claim where just being delusional.
Again, sorry for not being pro and letting myself get to be so affected about this... :(
 
Thanks for the support and love
Thanks for SUBSCRIBING and COMMENTING
Keep the inspiration coming, I might keep the chapters coming hehe
 
I hope this depression will shoo away soon, wish me luck
Love, love and love
Mbie07's out
P E A C E !!
 
Ps. I wish Daragon's real...