002

Haru Haru

 

[ Dara's POV ]
 
 
I was surprised when someone put a jacket on my shoulders. ' You'll get sick, ' his warm yet dangerous tone of voice leaked from his mouth.  I was too dumbfounded to react for seconds, good thing I snapped of it quickly. ' Thank you, ' I said blushing as I bowed down. ' Don't just go and ingly trust anyone, just go to the rest room and take that shirt of yours... that jacket is enough to be your shirt for this whole day, ' he ordered without looking at me. He cursed. I want to scold him, but I don't have the rights, right? I just nodded and followed what he said.
 
 
' Thanks for this, I'll wash this and gi-- ' 
 
' Its yours, do what you want with it, or just throw it away, '
 
He cut me off just to say some rude things. How cold.
 
 
But to be honest I was quite surprised to see him, he waited for me. He then walked away, all I can do that time is follow him with my eyes. I can't understand him, he's being kind but when you're about to recognize he's kind he'll terribly wave you off by putting his RUDE and COLD facades. 
 
 
' Don't just ingly stand there, follow me if you want to get you ty subjects, '
 
Omo! Did you heard that he has a bad bad mouth! he keeps on cursing! 
 
I just nodded my head and followed me. He might have the baddest mouth and the coldest and not to mention quite shivering aura, but he's so kind.
 
 
He's quite tall, he's slender yet mascular, I hope you can undestand what I'm talking about hehe. He has a long hair but I dont know its length since it was all tied up in a messy way.  I can see how firm his muscles are, and I can see his bruises and cuts, infact his left hand is covered with bandages. And did I mention his face is cute if only there are no small cuts, bruises and bandages in them. He must be a trouble maker, or a fighter. No, in fact I'm sure he's always involved in troubles and fights. 
 
 
' Staring is rude, missy ' he smirked ' There, ask the old hag for your subjects ' he said pointing an office door. When I was about to thank him, he just walked away without even trying to hear out what I will say. I sighed, what a guy. But who would have thought that someone like him will be the only one helping me, instead of those neat looking bums. He's kind indeed.
 
 
[ Author's POV ]
 
 
All eyes keep on glaring as Jiyong and TOP are making their way to their usual table, where Youngbae, Seung Ri and Daesung are already sitting and waiting for them. The wide smile on Seung Ri's face slowly faded away when the two finally reached them and took their usual place. ' Hey GD, where the hell is your jacket? ' he asked in disbelief. ' I ingly throw it away, ' he smirked with a curse. Well they were all pretty used to him cursing every now and then, since Jiyong is someone who curse on normal basis, on a very normal basis. 
 
 
' If it surprise the hell  out of you, it startled and literally knocked my brain out of my skull, so shut up with your interrogations, ' TOP interferred as he opened the sandwich he was holding. ' But its a real surprise since Ji love his jacket more than his life, ' Daesung quoted with a smile. Yes, Jiyong loved that jacket so much that he was even send to hospital, twice from protecting his jacket from the gangs who were after them.
 
 
' Aissh! ' Jiyong hissed. ' Will you just stop ing with the jacket and eat! ' 
 
They all just shook their heads in disbelief. 
 
 
One week passed...
 
 
[ Dara's POV ]
 
 
My mouth was literally hanging opened as I entered the school's library. Aigoo!  There are so many tall shelves and they are align endlessly. There are tons of books to feast on, I may not be smart but one thing that I love to do is reading. It makes me feel every kind of emotions, err, imagine every kind of emotions rather and travel me around the world while just staying in one room. Magical, isn't it? 
 
 
I happily went shelf after shelf, searching for books that will interest me. But when I finally reached the space between the sixth shelf and the seventh shelf, my heart pounded hard and fast as I saw a familiar face. He was the guy who helped me last week. He was sitting on the floor focused on the huge book he was reading. It was huge and think, probably an encyclopedia.
 
 
' Hi! ' I greeted him loudly and cheerfully then I quickly covered my mouth with my hand as I recalled we were inside the library. He just glared at me then back to what he is reading. How cold right?
 
 
But then I happily slammed myself right beside him and took a peak on what he wa reading. Waah! My head hurts upon learning it was kind of book in Physics. Oh come on! I love reading fiction books alot but physics and other SUPER BORING, LONG and CONFUSING books are totally out of my league. 
 
 
' Go get your own position in this damn library and ingly leave me alone, ' again he cursed. I pouted, I want to lecture him badly about his cursing, but who am i to do that? ' That's not nice you know, ' I whispered. ' I know, ' he hissed. I smiled at him and started to read the book that i was holding, my all time favorite fairy tale, 'Alice in Winderland'
 
 
He hissed and curse under his breath. He must be pissed off by my presence. ' Sorry, ' I mumbled and as I was about to stand up, he suddenly asked something. 
 
 
' Do you know the Big bang?' he asked with a bit of hesitation in his words. I nodded, ' Yeah sort of... I heard that they were involved in yesterday's fight and blah there, blah that! But I havent really seen them, ' I said. He chuckled lightly. 
 
 
Can you believe that someone who's rude and cold like him and not to metion keeps on cursing chuckled in front of me. And why do he has to look so cute while doing that! I can feel my heart pounding and my blood racing to my cheeks. 
 
 
' What do you think of them? Well, I'm sure you already heard tons of things about them, I mean its been a week already, ' he asked again but now he's staring at me waiting for answers.' I haven't seen them, even so I refuse to believe the rumours, those who believed them are pretty stupid you know? I'm not saying I'm smart, I'm not. So I can't believe how come they keep on judging them without spending time with them, hey is that even possible? Judging someone without really knowing anything about them? ' I ranted. He was a bit of surprised in what I said. ' Sorry, I talked too much, ' I whispered with bashfulness.
 
 
' You know what? We don't have the slightest right to judge someone, even if that person lived all his life with us. We don't have the right to judge them for we can never really understand their existance. Yep we can probably but not the whole. what do you think? ' I aksed as I gazed at him while biting my lower lip. He smiled, ' You're pretty interesting, missy, if only people think the way you do, ' he chuckled. My eyes widen in disbelief, I feel so close to him right now. 
 
 
' Don't wish for something like that! All people might end up stupid and clumsy you know! ' I protested while shaking my head. He laughed.
 
 
Silence....
 
 
' What do you think about Kwon Jiyong, the leader of Bigbang. I bet you think of him in vain since he let people viewed them like that, ' he asked with a laugh, like he was trying to hide bitterness in his question. ' I think he's great and none of the rumours regarding him is true! Because his friends stayed with him, even in really dangerous situations. Let's say their loyal, well you can't be loyal to someone no good and stupid, it requires somethings to gain trust and his friends obviously trust him, ' I said with a smile then I deeply sighed and smile once more, ' I want to meet him, them and I'll prove they're nothing like what the rumours are saying, ' 
 
 
He then caressed my hair and smile heartly. ' What's your name? ' he asked. 
' Sandara Park but you can call me Dara, ' I blinked surprised by his action and soulful not to metion heartmelting boyish smile. He stood up, returned the book he was reading, then walked passed me. I was just staring at him, again he left me inside a weird world, good thing i snapped back to reality. 
 
 
' What's yours, ' I asked as I stood and face him. He gazed back at me with a smie, ' Kwon Jiyong, ' he said with a smile.
 
 
My eyes widen as blood raced to my cheeks as it heated up. I feel like drowning from too much embarassment upon recalling what i said and ranted. Aigoo!! That's totally embarassing Sandara Park!
 
------------------------------
a/n:
Wah! I got subscribers! thanks a lot for showing an interest it made my day :]