022

Haru Haru

 

 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
 
We were able to finish our classes early and decided to wait for Dara in her art class. My body trembled upon hearing loud arguements coming from their art room. Our jaws clenched upon witnessing CL raised her hand to give Dara a slap. I quickly held Cl's hand stopping her from whatever she is trying to do. 
 
 
' What the f--- ' she wasn't able to finish what she was saying when her eyes met mine. ' What the are you trying to do, huh, CL? ' I gritted as she harshly pull her hand from me. She let out a bitter chuckle. ' Well as you can see I'm trying to slap your , ' she smirked at me making my fists clenched tightly. She's slowly losing my patience. I felt the tight squeezed in my shoulder that Youngbae gave me making me look at them. They're giving a silent signal, telling me I should never lose my patience at her. I just gave them a weak nod as I turn to CL once more. 
 
 
I offered my hand to Dara as I gently pull her next to me while still looking straight to my eyes. I heaved a frustrated sigh, upon knowing what she's trying to say. ' I know okay, ' I breathed as I gave her a small kiss in her forehead. ' Nice makeup, ' I told her with a chuckle. ' Thanks, ' she grinned proudly. 
 
 
' Wow, look at you! You look all smitten! ' CL chuckled as she walked closer to me. ' What happened to you? I hate what she did, your hair, your clothes... You changed. What happened Jiyong, where's my Jiyong? ' she added with a bitter voice as she caressed my face. I just held her hand and gave it a tight squeeze as a smile emerged in my lips as our memories rushed inside my head. 
 
 
' I just, no not just me, we just happened to find a life CL, ' I answered truthfully as I can see tears in the corner of her eyes. ' But you are my life Jiyong! ' CL exclaimed. ' That's not what it looked like to me when you left all of a sudden, ' I answered still looking straight to her eyes. ' I left to know if you love me, but then you never cried, you didn't even look for me! And you know what? I'm the one whose supposed to change you! the one whose supposed to make you dream about life! ' she fired back making my eyes widen in shock. 
 
 
' CL this will not make you better and I know that... but what I feel for you is just attachments that's what I realized... ' I trailed off as I look at Dara. ' When I met her, ' I added as I drifted my eyes back to CL. Her jaws clenched as she wiped her tears roughly and let out another bitter laugh. ' CL, what's the real reason for your disappearance? ' Seung Ri asked all of a sudden making us dart our eyes to him then back to CL who was quiet for a moment. 
 
 
' What for? ' CL asked with a smirk making Seung Ri shrugged. ' You want to know? ' CL laughed. ' My mom died, ' she added laughing again making Dara gasped, making us drop our head low. ' Oh God, sorry about that, ' Dara whispered as she moved closer to CL but before he was able to hold her hand CL wave her off. ' I don't need your pity, ' she gritted. 
 
 
' She looked awful, she's better dying anyway, ' CL smirked making us stiff. ' CL, ' Youngbae warned. ' What? She has cancer, she looks awful. She's paler than white, skinny, she has dark eyes and if its not for the steady rise and fall of her chest, I would have mistaken her dead, ' CL bitterly spatted trying to hide all the pain squirming inside her chest. I know more than anyone that she's never the strong CL that they always looked up. 
 
 
Our eyes darted on Dara as she started trembling, tears crawling down her pale cheeks. ' Are you okay? ' I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She covered with her hands as she cried out. ' Oh God, I'm sorry, ' she said with a trembling voice as she walked and gently hugged CL to her. CL pushed her away. ' I told you I don't need your pity! I don't care if that died she's nothing, ' CL choked. Dara gave her a smile. ' I know you love her, so much that you can't bear to see her suffer, ' she answered back making CL's tears crawled down her cheeks. She threw a death glare on Dara as a smirk formed in her lips.
 
 
She wiped her tears away. ' I pity you for falling in love to a stupid girl like this one, ' she turned to me as she flicked her finger on Dara's forehead. ' I will take my life back, I will take him back, ' she smiled at Dara as she paced outside the room as Dara finally broke into loud cries. Cries not because of what happened to her, not because of the painful words she received, but cries for CL's condition, for her feelings and for her mother.
 
 
[ CL's POV ] 
 
 
I don't know but after what happened yesterday I felt like I lose interest at the . Should I even call her , she's nothing but an angel. I can understand why Jiyong fell for her, why they like her. She's stupid, she's crazy. She cried for someone whom she never met, she cried for someone for someone who gave her nothing but pain. Probably she's a lost angel. 
 
 
Even if I never left I know Jiyong will still choose her over me. I'm not stupid, I've always known that he never loved me. No matter how much I loved him, no matter how much I stay he will never look at me the way he looked at Dara. And he's looking at her like she's the best thing that God created in the world. But then when the looked at him, she's looking at him like he's the best thing in the world like he's the only one that deserved her heart.
 
 
Their love for each other makes me wanna puke.
 
 
But how come that love seem to be nothing but perfection. 
 
 
I shook my head as I walk towards the old building. Seriously I should never think of those two. It's lunch and i feel stupid why I forget my keys on the arts room. I just heaved a sigh. 
 
 
My brow arched when I entered the room, I saw my art teacher their sitting on the table playing with my keys. ' Sir, I would be glad if you handed that back to me, ' I said flatly as he looked at me with a smile. I don't like his smile. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him to grabbed my keys. After grabbing my keys, I heave a sigh and turn towards the door. 
 
 
I was thrown to the ground after something hard hit on my back. I turned around still feeling weak and dizzy. He harshly pulled me up and threw me to the table. I tried struggling, but I feel so weak. Dammit!! A smirked curved in his lips as he burried his face to the crook of my neck as he pinned both my hand. I struggle more. I will never let anyone do something unforgivable, and disgusting  to me. I was able to find my chance and throw a kick at him which landed on his stomach. 
 
 
I quickly stood up and tried to run towards the door but he was able to grab my foot making me slam on the floor. He then pulled me as he tried ripping my clothes of. Dammit! Even if I shout no one will hear me this building is old and isolated from the main building. I will never let anyone do this to me. I'm not born to suffer something like this. I extended my arms to reach whatever I can reach. 
 
 
I get hold of a sharp tool used for scuplting. I quickly used it to plunged it to him. I saw his eyes widen as he tried to stand up only to fall on the floor again. I don't know what happen but I just saw red. I don't know what happened but I just found myself holding a sharp tool with my hands stained with blood. My art teacher was lying in front of me blooded, lifeless.
 
 
' CL, ' a voiced called me making me turned my head. It was Dara, she quickly went to me. ' What hapened, oh God, ' she gasped. ' It's not what you think! H-h-he t-tried! ' I stuttered as my body began trembling. ' Relax, call help. He might make it. Hurry I'll be here, ' she said with a smile, trying to comfort me. I just nodded as I stood up and run away from the room. 
 
 
I was already in the middle of the corridor when I stopped and turned around. 
 
 
' I'm sorry... I'm sorry Dara, '
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- :]]
 
H E L L O !
 
I'm in a troll mode today so I'll just give one chapter update for Haru Haru got tons of exam TT-TT 
So I bet you get the picture right? i'm so sorry but i love... 
 
Thanks for subscribing, for commenting and for clicking
a comment won't hurt neh?
 
 
Sorry sorry for a crappy chapter... sorry for the boring chapter sorry guys! 
Love, love and love
Mbie07's out
P E A C E !!