015

Haru Haru

 

[ Dara's POV ]
 
I wanted to laugh so loud at their expressions! It was priceless! But even with that I won't be stop from my goal! I will definitely showered them with some fashion sense. Well, I know they have fashion sense, I mean they have a cool punk-rockish style... I just want to add color to their wardrobe, I will introduce them Mr. Blue, Ms. Pink and lot more. Because so far they just know Mr. Black and Ms. White, Mr. Gray would be there but not that much. 
 
 
Plus, Have I told you before they have messy hair! Well, it compliments their style but again, I just want to introduce things here. Hehe. Well, they only have to keep this for a week or maybe after I'm tired of the school and other's reactions.
 
 
' Don't tell me your giving us a haircut and fashion makeover?!? ' Jiyong burst. I nodded trying to be all serious. He shook his head, wanting to protest but can't say anything. Haha, you should see how much he tries to keep his promise. Its a must see. 
 
 
' Don't worry! You only have to be like this for a week! This will be fun! ' I cheerfully said trying to hype their spirits. They just looked at me with dismay looks as they all heaved a sigh in unison, making me laughed lightly. 
 
 
...
 
 
' All done! ' I happily said, finally I'm done in giving them all haircut. I may not look like it but I'm really good at doing haircut you know. I looked at them and a satisfied smile curved at my lips. ' You're good at this baby girl, ' Youngbae complimented. ' See you all look so handsome, I mean you all look MORE handsome! ' I cheerfully said. 
 
 
' Well, it makes no difference... I always knew I'm handsome, ' Jiyong smirked as the boys chuckled. I glared at him, but that glare was replaced by amusement. Short hair fits him... and with his hair all gelled up makes him more handsome. ' Why? Already falling for me baby girl, ' he smirked. I opened my mouth trying to reason out, but my voice can't fix itself. ' Whatever! ' I burst making him and the boys laugh out loud. My cheeks just heated up as I grumpily cleaned things out. 
 
 
' Oh look our baby girl is being all grumpy, ' Daesung laughed. ' Baby girl, what's with the tantrums? ' he added.
 
 
' I'm so not having a tantrums here! ' I pouted out, making them all laugh. ' You're all making fun out of me!! ' I shouted with teary eyes. Jiyong caressed my hair, ' We're not, we just find you so amusing, ' he chuckled. I just rolled my eyes and pouted more. 
 
 
A knock at the door broke all our fun. ' Coming! ' I shouted. ' Who's that?? ' they all said in unison. ' Mom, ' I just winked as I rushed to the door. 
 
 
' Dara baby, ' My mom said as I opened the door. I threw my arms at her, Oh I missed her so much. ' How are you mom!? ' I happily asked. ' I'm so good, and so happy to see you right now, ' she said as she squeezed me before entering our house.
 
 
' Hi mom! ' the boys greeted with a sweet smile plastered in their faces. They're all cute that I just snapped my camera at them, much to their dismay. ' Oh!! You all look more handsome!! ' My mom exclaimed as she peck at the boys' forehead. I'm happy she treats them as her own son. ' Thanks, ' I heard them shyly mummbled making me chuckle. 
 
 
' So are you all ready? ' My mom asked them with a wide smile, only to receive confused and curious look in their eyes. ' Mom, will be taking you for shopping, Dad will arrive here later and we will have best dad and daughter day! ' I smiled happily, earning only jaw dropped fom them. ' Oh you can't refuse! You all promised! ' I reminded them with a wink, they all hissed in defeat with mom chuckling.
 
 
' Bye!! Don't forget to buy something for me okay!? ' I waved at them as the van slowly disappear in my sight. I sighed, as much as I wanted to join them but I have to do something more important now... And I don't want them knowing it.
 
 
[ Author's POV ]
 
The sun was already about to leave the sky and was just taking its last peak at the world. Finally the boys were able to free themselve from the 'curseful' shopping trip. Dara's mom  bought them so many items that were not their tastes but highly fashionable. Worst, they can't complain nor protest, she's worst than Dara she would wail and tantrums when they tried to protest. They all just heaved a sigh upon seeing the car she was riding just sped off.
 
 
' That's weird she didn't even see Dara first, ' Seung Ri stated, earning him all their nods. ' But its weirder that the light is off when its already dark, ' Daesung said as he stared at their dark house. Thinking that Dara might still be in her so called 'best dad and daughter day' they lazily walked to the door, tired and craving to lay their back and ease their mind in their own bed. TOP reached for the door knob and turned it, as the door opened he also switch the light on. 
 
 
' SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIGBANG DAY! ' Dara happily shouted with a cake in her hands. She didn't receive the response she was aiming for, for they all just stared at her with confusion sufacing their faces. ' Can you give me a better reaction, ' she rolled her eyes as she placed the cake on the top of the living room's center table. 
 
 
Upon thinking things out, a loud 'ohh' escaped Jiyong's mouth. ' Hey how did you know that this was the exact day that we recognize that we're officially Big Bang? ' he smiled, making his friend also hit realization as they eagerly went to the living room throwing all the paper bags they have aside. ' Well, I saw it on the bridge... ' she shyly mumbled. Youngbae chuckled being guilty for being the one who wrote the words BIGBANG and the date that they officially called themselves Big Bang. ' Enough with the flashbacks! Lets just celebrate! ' Seung Ri happily suggested as they all sat down on the floor and started enjoying the party that their angel prepared for them.
 
 
...
 
 
Dara slowly light the six candles in the cake. ' I can't believe its almost six years since we started calling our group Bigbang! ' Daesung clapped with a smile. ' Me too, I wonder how did I manage to endure you all, ' Seung Ri stated, a statement regarded by his group as one of his idiotic remarks. ' I believe we're the one who should asking that ourselves, how did we manage to endure the idiotic you!? ' TOP countered earning laughs. ' Whatever! But I'm happy having you all in my life, ' Seung Ri waved off now with teary eyes. ' Stop being dramatic its not like we're dying you know! ' Youngbae laughed.
 
 
Dara just listened to her friends as they all ranted and recounted all the memories they shared. There were darks, but there were also light and fluffy ones. She can't help but smiled. ' Okay enough with that, let's blow the candles and wish first before it all completely melted, ' she chuckled as they all did too. ' Since I'm new here... I'll be the one wishing first! ' she exclaimed. She then closed her eyes, put her hands together and laced her fingers. She was like praying, or someone begging for some sort of miracle. 
 
 
After seconds of silence she smiled, with hands still together and eyes still firmly closed she spoke, ' All I wish for is... for everyone to see what I'm seeing... for them to be fully be awake on how sweet, nice and protective these guys are... '
 
 
All their eyes and attetions were fully hers. A bittersweet smile curved in their lips upon hearing her wish. They were hitted by the realiztion on how selfless she can be that even in her wish she can only think of them.
 
 
' I wish they would realize what they're missing in their life for not seeing these great people here, ' she ended as she opened her eyes and blow on of the candles. The boys clapped their hands and were very proud of their baby girl. ' Now its all your turn, ' she smiled.
 
 
...
 
 
' You guys are unfair! ' she pouted as she crossed her arms in her chest. It ended up with only her voicing out what she wished for, the boys just silently wished as they blew the candle's lit off. ' We didn't ask for you to voice out your wish you know, ' Jiyong , making her grimaced. ' Oh come on don't ruin the night Sandara Park, ' TOP laughed off. She sighed in defeat and smiled again as she stood out and gave them her gift. 
 
 
' You can open it now... however I'm not that sure if you'll like it, ' she shyly stated fidgeting with her fingers. They all smiled, ' We will definitely like it no matter what, ' Jiyong whispered as they all opened her gift. 
 
 
It was a picture frame with a picture in it, the same picture that Jiyong saw in her notebook. They all laughed at their funny expression. ' That's the first picture of all of us! ' she giggled. An ' Ohh ' broke from their mouth all at the same time. As she giggled more, knowing that they expected something more. ' Just kidding that's not really my gift, now close your eyes, ' she smiled. She heard the hissed and complained yet followed her in the end.
 
 
She stood up and hooked her 'gift' to them one by one after hooking the gift she would always lean and plant a kiss on their forehead. ' Now open your eyes, ' she said again welcoming them with a warm smile. They all looked at their necklace that has a simple letter B as a pendant. A smile broke from their lips. ' Thanks, ' Daesung said as he gazed at their angel's pretty face. ' You're all welcome, ' she giggled. ' I'm glad you like it, ' she added. ' You're doing too much for us, ' Jiyong said as his hand find hers. ' Then you should do something for me too, ' she smiled. ' Do something for you? ' Youngbae repeated. ' My birthday is coming, ' she giggled. ' Just kidding, ' she waved off immediately. 
 
 
' Yeah, now that you mentioned, ' TOP said. ' It will be next week right? ' 
 
' Secret! ' she just giggled. TOP gazed at her and just sweetly smile, ' You can't hide your birthday you know! You always celebrate it the grandest way possible, '
 
' Ahh, I hate how you can throw such spoiler on me! ' she pouted. They're starting to have their own little world, which ofcourse sting on Jiyong's side. He unconsciously reached for Dara's hand and squeezed it, making Dara flinched. With just those soft squeeze was not able to utter not a single word, she just remained silent and all blushing. A playfull smirked curved at Jiyong's lips as he laced his fingers with hers, good thing they're sitting real close beside each other. There hands underneath the table resting on his laps. No one will see, no need to worry. 
 
 
TOP knowing the possible reason of her silence just and laughed at her. But to his dismay she just remained drown in her own giddiness, inside the world where only she and Jiyong can step. 
 
 
' I wish we would all stay like this forever, ' Seung Ri suddenly blurted out with a chuckle. ' Me too, ' Jiyong smiled as he squeezed Dara's hand once more. ' I-I-I would love that, ' she said with her voice being all crappy. 
 
 
' Don't you plan having a family? ' Youngbae laughed, earning him  mocking laughs for himself. ' Wooh! That sounded off from someone who never really feel the word love! ' Daesung mocked him. ' I'm just stating a fact! ' he gritted while throwing Daesung a death glare. ' Okay! okay! chill out bro! ' Daesung chuckled as he hang his arm on Youngbae's shoulder.
 
 
' I wouldn't mind having no family as long as I'm without, ' Seung Ri smiled, TOP gently tapped him on his head, muttering to himself that the guy doesn't know anything as of now. 
 
 
As much as she don't want to let go of his hand, but she needed to grab her camera and took a photo of the happy event in their house, ' Let's keep the memories alive, shall we? ' she flashed her sweetest smile as she clicked the camera. 
 
 
She sat beside Jiyong once more as the lad interwined his hand with hers once more. What a wonderful feeling was filling them up. But then she can't keep on asking herself on how long will everything last? Will those photos enough to keep the memories alive?
 
 
She shook her trying to shook away all her doubts and fears. She smiled and just said to herself that she should just enjoy the moment for it will never come again...
 
 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
 
We all lazily pull ourselves out the car. I'm used to all the stares and whispers when we arrived. But today's a bit different... I bit my lower lips and sighed as I recall that our fashion style change drastically because of some naughty angel who 'punished' the hell in them. People are still staring at them, however not with those humiliating and disgusted eyes but more of a shock and amused eyes. There were no whisperings, for everyone literally have their jaw hanging open. Look what our angel did to the people... she literally blow their mind with what she did to us her so called 'fashion makeover'. All of us hissed and heaved a sigh, well except Dara ofcourse.
 
 
All of our eyes darted on Dara as she started giggling, ' Wow! Congratulations you just wreck every brains here with your handsomeness! ' she giggled as she quickly bounced to the school building. ' Where are you going??! ' I shouted caling her. ' I don't want to ruin your moment, you're all so handsome I don't belong in the picture you know! ' she winked. 
 
 
Did you just heard what she said? She said we're too handsome for her! uhh! That girl's really a head ache! She brought this to us and now she's just leaving us with the bunch of these dumbfounded people who were drooling just because of little change! Proof of how scattered their brains are. We grumpily went and chased Dara as we bear all those strange stares. Now I wish they would just look at us the way they looked at us before. They're seriously disgusting me.
 
 
...
 
 
' I can't believe how scattered people's brains are!! ' I gritted as I throw the piece of crumpled paper in the trash can. ' What's going on? ' we all gazed at the innocent voice which is approaching us. Dara gently placed her tray on the top of the table gazing at us, waiting for some answers. ' Well, we all kinda received some... err, what do you call that... ' Daesung paused thinking hard about the right term that seemingly went missing in his head. ' Disgusting stupid letters, ' I continued as I took a sip from my drink. 
 
 
' Omo! ' her eyes widen out of nowhere. ' You mean love letters!! ' she exclaimed as she stood up.
 
 
Man, she can be so annoyingly loud in so many ways!
 
 
The boys just nodded while I just gave her a grimace. ' Aigoo!! I'm so happy for all of you! And I'm so proud to myself! ' she started laughing. I ran my palm through my face. She's not supposed to be happy! She's nuts! How can she be happy with all of this, this only mean one thing... people judge based on looks, based on what they see! Arghh! I should have retained my 'old' popularity atleast no one dares to bug me. I can feel a long long long day,no, week ahead and the horror of dealing with those ' scented disgusting and stupid letters' 
 
 
[ Author's POV ]
 
 
With the bell ringing, Dara quickly got from her seat, packed her things and went outside her classroom. She knew Kwon Jiyong is waiting for him, since he's the one assigned this week. He never failed her, he was already outside leaning his back against the wall facing the door, waiting patie-- impatiently for her. 
 
 
' You're early... Did you ditch class? ' she smirked at him. ' I did not, I just finished my lab reports earlier than them, ' he lifelessly explained to her. ' Let's go, they're probably waiting outside, ' he added as he turned his back away from her. ' Uhmm... Jiyong... ' she called out with a week voice. But its more than enough to catch the latter's attention. Jiyong turned around and faced her.
 
 
' I will be going home to my parent's house tonight, ' she sighed obviously not wanting it too.
 
' Ohh, ' he mummbled. ' Why? '
 
' They asked me to... they already missed me plus they'll about to leave to Switzerland, ' she paused. ' To close another deal... '
 
She just earned a nod from him, as they both make their ways to the school parking lot, to see their friends and talk about the matter.
 
 
' So you're not staying with us tonight baby girl? ' Seung Ri repeated after hearing Dara's statement. She just nodded with a weak smile, it will be just tonight but she felt like it will be a month and she will miss them. ' Are they going to pick you up? ' TOP asked as he caressed Dara's hair. She just shook her head lightly. ' I'll be sending her home, we will walk, ' Jiyong butted in without looking at them putting a facade that it does not have any necessary feelings about him walking her home.
 
 
' Yah! There you go again being selfish! Keeping baby girl all to your self! ' Seung Ri burst while forcely stopping his laughters. ' I-I-I'M NOT! ' Jiyong stuttered as his face become reder. The boys just chuckled at their all flushed leader. ' Let them have their moment, ' Youngbae smiled. Both Jiyong and Dara flushed and bowed their heads trying to cover the giddiness that was swirling inside them.
 
 
' I can accompany you if you want, ' TOP suddenly said earning him the shocked eyes of the whole group. He laughed off, ' I'm just kidding you know! I'm not a moment destroyer, ' he laughed as he pulled Dara to hug her. ' See you tomorrow, baby girl... ' he whispered as he burried his face on her shoulder for just seconds, not minding how hard it is since he's much taller than her. ' See you tomorrow too Tabi... ' she smiled as she squeezed him tightly. 
 
 
She pulled herself away from his arms as she gave each of her friends a quick yet tight hug. She never felt something like that before, the feeling of missing someone even though there were just few distance and she firmly knew that they will definitely see each other tomorrow.
 
------------
a/n:
 
aigoo i think this is short hehe! :]]
Daragon moments on the next chapters... and expect it to be flowing hehe :]