018

Haru Haru

 

[ Dara's POV ]
 
 
I gently removed Jiyong's head in my lap and rested it on our coach. We were both laughing and chatting for an hour since the others went shopping for our supplies, while Tabi and Seung Ri visited their house for awhile. Jiyong fell asleep since he wasn't able to sleep properly last night, he was saying that he can't sleep since he missed me and was so excited to see me. That's my boy, a very loving and sweet guy. I swear I can die  from spazzing and being overly giddy. I gave him a quick peck on his lips. I giggled before completely pacing towards our kitchen. Gah!! He's driving me crazy.
 
 
Knock Knock~~!
 
 
That must be the boys. I quickly went to the door. ' Welcome home! ' I greeted them with a bright smile. ' Nice to see you baby girl, ' Daesung smiled as I gave him a quick peck on his cheeks. ' Are you sure you're still allowed to do that? ' Youngbae said teasing while staring at the sleeping Jiyong in the couch. ' Ofcourse! I'm sure Jiyong won't mind, ' I exclaimed as I kissed him on cheeks.
 
 
' That's right! Don't be a spoilsport Bae, its not like they're married, ' Seung Ri butted in with puffed chest. I just giggled at him as I planted a kiss on his cheek. ' And that means I can still snatch her from the dragon, ' he grinned proudly earning him a smack from Tabi. ' What kind of friend are you!? Aish! Scattered brain Seung Ri! ' Tabi scolded him, I chuckled as I kiss him on the cheek. ' Plus I will always be your baby girl, ' I arrogantly claimed with a smirk, they all just heave a sigh and then it was followed by laughters.
 
 
We were all in the kitchen chatting while Jiyong was still sleeping in the couch. I was teaching Daesung and Tabi some recipe, since they were insisting that they should also learn how to cook. Youngbae and Seung Ri are just sitting and drinking a glass of juice as they shared the cookies I baked. And probably because of our loud laughters and teasing we woke Jiyong up. 
 
 
' Hey babe, ' he whispered as he wrapped his arm in my waist while I was slicing the carrots. ' Oh hey, ' I greeted back. ' Hmmm, you smell nice, ' he smirked as I can feel his breath touching my neck which made me blush. 
 
 
' Yah! cut it off! You both look like some married couple!! ' Seung Ri burst as he pointed us earning a glare from Jiyong. Seung Ri then gulped the lump on his throat, he looks funny and totally scared of Jiyong. ' Maybe we should move then, to let the couple have their privacy, ' Youngbae snickered as Daesung and Tabi nodded on the idea.
 
 
' Good thinking Bae! So what are you waiting for start packing your things! I wish you all goodluck! Take care! Bye bye!! ' Jiyong happily said as the boys' and my jaw drop on the floor. ' Yah!! I can't believe this!! ' Seung Ri freaked out. 
 
 
' Jiyong, ' I warned. ' What? I'm just buying his suggestion babe, ' he said innocently. I pull myself from him and sighed. He just pouted and act like a child. ' Aigoo! You're so cute!! ' I exclaimed as I give him a quick peck in his cheeks then move closer to Seung Ri who looks like about to break down. ' Jiyong you shouldn't say those things, look Seung Ri is sad, ' I lightly scolded him as I pull Seung Ri into a hug. 
 
 
Aigoo, living with the Bigbang is like giving birth to five hyper and totally different from each other boys. Aishh! I might age quickly with these things going on everyday. But hey like I care! As long as I'm with them I'm happy.
 
 
[ Seung Ri's POV ]
 
 
Eek! I can feel the dagger that was thrown by Ji with his deathly glare. I hope Dara won't move away from me. And because of that, I failed to notice I was hugging Dara tight and pulling her too close to me.
 
 
' Yah!!! Seung Ri let go of Dara or I'll kill the hell in you!! ' he shouted. Oh-uh! I must run for my life, the dragon was awaken! Aishh! Why is he so jealous and possessive when it come to Dara. He always look like someone ready to fight bloody wars for her. Aisht!! I wonder what will happen if he lose her, I bet he will trash the whole world and even his life.
 
 
Hmmm, that would be a must see!!
 
He should lose her one day in the near future!! Hehehe I will totally laugh at his face!!
 
 
' Okay enough fighting!! Let me cook peacefully so we can all eat our dinner peacefully too! ' Dara shouted, making all of our bickerings stop. Well, only her has that power. She's the only tamer of the Bigbang you know, she's our angel and she's that amazing. 
 
 
[ Jiyong's POV ] 
 
 
I so want to kill Seung Ri and the rest members good thing Dara is here. Aish! They should be thankful that the mere presence of Dara can save their asses. 
 
 
I smiled at Dara as she took her seat, which is ofcourse next to me. I quickly pull her closer to me as I cling my hand around her waist and started eating. ' Seriously Ji, aren't you cuddling Dara too much as if someone will steal her from you, ' Daesung said as he rolled his eyes. Aish! Why do they have to mind what I will do with MY, i reapeat M-Y girl??
 
 
' Helloooo!!? Dara is leaving with bunch of boys!! Ofcourse I'm just protecting her, ' I smirked as I put the kimchi inside my mouth. I heard her giggle probably out of giddiness. See? I'm the only one who can make her feel giddy with just words. Oh come on!! I'm one hella good boyfriend.
 
 
' Hellooo the boys you are refering to is HER and YOUR FRIENDSSSSSS, ' Youngbae butted in while rolling his eyes. ' Seriously your being an obessessive compulsive Jiyong boy, ' TOP laughed, I just hissed at him. ' Yeah, but I think you just finally lost your bolts. A love sick  Jiyong is much worst than a drunk Jiyong, you're creepy in so many ways I don't know where to start!! You're blah, blah, blah, not to metion blah, blah and blah!! blah! ' Seung Ri ranted.
 
 
We just stared at him with wide eyes and mouth hanging open. He just ranted, no he really did rant about me and he's not a rapper but I felt like his mouth is spurting 8,000 words per minute. And he's scaring the hell out of us. 
   
 
 
Can somebody please slap that retard!?
 
 
....
 
 
' Wah!! I'm sooo full!! ' I said while stretching my arms before grabbing the hot glass of tea and taking a sip from it. ' Me too! But hey do you know what you want to do? We won't have classes for two days, thanks to the national teachers' convention! ' Daesung happily said. Oh! I almost forgot about that! 
 
 
Wait...
 
No classes for two days??
 
 
That means one thing...
 
 
 
DATE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!
 
 
Oh come on I'm one loving boyfriend here! 
 
A day with my girl... haaay! I don't mind where I bet everything will be perfect with her.
 
 
Ehemm! I bet I sound stupid and dreamy..
 
Excuse me for being toooooo innnnloooovvvee! hehe 
 
 
' Guys, ' Dara called out as we all shifted our gaze at her. She then stop from washing the dishes and faced us as she wipe her hands in the apron she's wearing. ' What? ' TOP asked her. 
 
 
' I want to go to a night club, ' she grinned proudly at us.
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
 
' NO! ' we shouted in unison. I almost spit what I'm drinking. TOP almost slipped the glass in his hand. Daesung slammed his hands on table as well as Youngbae. While Seung Ri almost had a heart attack.
 
 
Who wouldn't? We almost live half of our lives on night clubs, we know every little and big things about it. And who would let an innocent girl, like my baby girl go inside that thing!! Aaaahhh!! She's crazy!! I don't know what's running in her mind and most of all I don't know why I fell inlove with this innocent stupid girl!!! Aaaah!! I got the feeling I'll quickly age with this!!
 
 
' Please, ' she smiled with puppy eyes. We all gulped. ' Pretty please, ' she pouted.
 
 
Gahhhh!!! We... I must hold myself I must not fall for her charm! No! Not with that request!! If we were able to resist the skipping classes thing I'm sure we can do it again!!!!
 
 
' Guys... please, you all LOVE me right? ' she pouted more, acted more and more.... cute!
 
 
Ahhhhhhhh!! Get grip of yourself Jiyong!! Bigbang get a grip of yourself!! 
 
-----------------------------------
 
|| A/N ||
 
hi!! I'm back ahaha sorry for being one lazy author here! Ahaha actually this story is long done in my head every chapter of it... but I'm lazy sooooo lazy haha ! Mianhe guys!! 
 
Apparently, I'm enjoying writing my other fic which is
SECRET HEAVEN: TILL DEATH DO US PART
[ that's why I'm busy haha XDD ]
 
that's why I rarely update this fic.
But thanks for subscribing and for the comments! thanks for the love, love, and love!
 
A comment won't hurt my dear, neh?
 
Mbie's out! Peace!! :**