003

Haru Haru

 

[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
 
 
I slammed myself in my usual place in the school's cafeteria. ' Where's TOP, ' Youngbae asked. ' He said he'll just finish something, ' I answered still all smiles. I don't know why, but that girl, err, Dara's answers still lingers to my mind down to my heart. ' You seemed to be in a really good mood Ji, ' Seung Ri noticed. ' I am so don't with me or I'll kill you, ' I smirked at him. ' Seriously, you should stop cursing on normal basis, '  he hissed while scratching the back of his head. 
 
 
Then our attention was drifted to one corner in the cafeteria. All the students were laughing. And they were laughing at one particular girl, they were laughing at Dara, who has spilled juice all over her shirt. This is the first time she went to the cafeteria, I can say since we were always here. Its not like I was looking for her or something, but I just happened to noticed. I hissed when I saw her just smiling and then went to get another juice. Jesus! Can you believe she's that kind and stupid!!??
 
 
Without noticing, I went to where they are with a drink on my hand. I poured all of my drink to the head of the girl who was bullying her. ' How does it feels? Refreshing isn't it? ' I mocked with a sly grin in my lips. The girl just stared at me in disbelief.  I can see, she wanted to wail to rant, to shout at me but she can't do. She's to mortified at the sight of me pouring all my energy drink to her and to my friends who were laughing, behind me, at her horrible state. Dara was just staring at me blankly, probably she was happy that someone rescued her again. Well, as you can see she built quite reputation herself, the school's 'favorite bullying toy'. That's what see gets for being soooo nice!
 
 
' Hey want another flavor miss, I got some chocolate drink here, ' Seung Ri asked the girl. The girl just wailed and ran away, probably out of fears and embarassment. ' Are you okay? You want to change? ' Daesung asked Dara. Dara, who finally broke out from her tiny world, shook her head with a big smile. ' Its okay, I can bear with it, I'm quite used to it, ' she chuckled. ' You're being too nice, ' Youngbae said, the exact words I wanted to say. ' Its me, ' she shrugged. 
 
 
' Hey, wanna join us in our table? ' Daesung asked with a smile. ' Really? ' she blurted out. ' I knew it! I knew it! You're all nice! ' she exclaimed. ' You're over reacting, ' I hissed as I went back to our table. ' We still have spare seat, ' Seung Ri added with a silly smile. ' Thank you! ' she said cheerfully as she walked with them heading to our table.
 
 
' Hi I'm Sandara Park you can all call me Dara, ' she chirped with her high spirits.  ' Dong Youngbae, ' YB said as he shook hands with her. ' Lee Seung-Hyun but I'll be happy to be called Seung Ri oppa by you, ' Seung Ri stupidly remarked with a playful smile. She chuckled. I elbowed Seung Ri and glare at him, ' You're scaring the girl, ' I said. They all laughed. ' Kang Daesung, nice to meet you, ' Daesung said with a smile and shook hands with her. 
 
 
Then they all stared at me. ' What? ' I hissed. ' Don't be rude, introduce yourself, ' Youngbae pointed out. ' Oh! Don't worry about it! I knew him since the first day of class! ' Dara happily interferred. ' Ohh, ' they chorused as they darted their eyes on me.  
 
 
' Its not what you're fu-- '
 
' Kwon Jiyong don't curse, ' Dara waved me off. ' Finally, I can stop you from cursing, '
 
' What?! and who gives you the Fu--'
 
' No cursing, ' she smiled. ' Since we're totally as in totally friends now i have the right! ' 
 
' What the fu--'
 
' No cursing! Aissh! you're so stubborn! ' The three burst into loud laughters. ' Aissh! ' I groaned.
 
 
' Wow, you totally nailed him, I clap for you, ' Seung Ri said smiling at me. I want to ingly kill him right now! Good thing Daesung started a new topic, ' So how did you two meet? ' ! that's not a good topic! With a smile she told them everything starting from when her parents dropped her to this school up until now.
 
 
Man she's a machine gun! She talks too much! And did I mention she is so LOUD, I mean REAL LOUD and giggles to often! Argh, I should not have save her.
 
 
Daesung, Youngbae, and Seung Ri stared in disbelief probably regarding the ing jacket thing. ' Don't you dare fu... look at me like that! ' I gritted. They all laughed because I desperately stop myself from cursing out loud. ! what the hell happened to me, why did I become so obedient now?! The hell! This is ingly stupid!
 
 
' Yah! you learn fast! good boy, good boy, ' she giggled as she was caressing my hair. I shoved her off but not that strong, gently i guess? Again, the boys burst into laughters. Seung Ri was able to make me laugh with how stupid he looks he's almost rolling on the floor. ' Too bad TOP isn't here this is too good to be true! ' Youngbae laughed. 
 
 
' Im not a fu... a DOG! ' I gritted at Dara. ' I know! You're too handsome and cute to be a dog, you know ' she said with a smile as she was tapping my cheeks gently. I felt my cheeks heated in some reason I don't know, probably I'm having a fever from to much environment change, especially we are with someone so LOUD right now. 
 
 
' You're blushing!! How cute of you JIYONG OPPA! ' Seung Ri mocked with snickers. ' Shut up or I'll fu... I'll KILL YOU!' I snapped.
 
 
Man, seriously what's happening to me??!!