024

Haru Haru

 

 

 

 

There was a moment of silence in the room and it was as if the weight of the entire world was starting to be felt in each of their shoulder. In seconds they just found Jiyong tightly gripping the old guy’s shirt pulling him to him, with eyes mirroring rage. ‘Stop lying you damn motherer!!’ he shouted snapping his friends out of the heavy silence and the damn disbelief. Youngbae and Daesung quickly grabbed Jiyong’s arm stopping him only to be shoved away.

 

‘Dara is not the one who stabbed you!!’ he gritted but Mr. Jung remained silent, trying to stay firm as a flash of guilt mixed with fear came to his eyes. ‘Jiyong calm down!’ TOP said but it was ignored by him. Jiyong was shaking out of anger. He was bound to lose his self from all of this. Soon the door bust open together with the nurses as they rush to Jiyong stopping him from god knows what he was bound to do to the teacher. ‘Sir please stop whatever you are doing,’ one of the nurse said in a calm voice but like the pleads of his friends it was left ignored as he pushed them all away.

 

Jiyong turned to Mr. Jung gripping his clothes tighter, teeth gritting and anger deepening. ‘TELL THEM THAT DARA DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!!!’ he growled. Mr. Jung remained staring at him guilt gripping his chest yet the desire of wanting to escape the consequences of his actions was getting stronger as fear ignited it more. ‘She is guilty Kwon. She deserved that,’ he answered breathless.

 

Jiyong let out a small gasped of disbelief as his jaw clenched tightly. ‘ you!’ he shouted as he lifted one of his arms preparing to throw his strongest punch to the bastard in front of him. His arm was then held to stop by someone not of his friends yet not of the nurses either. It was of a guard as he was pulled away from Mr. Jung. He then pushed the guard freeing his self from his gripped. Jiyong stood there staring grimly at Mr. Jung who felt fear his whole being as he froze staring straight at the eyes of their school’s feared student.

 

‘When all of these is over,’ Jiyong said in a serious tone of voice that was blending with danger enough to make the old guy shiver as he tightly clenched his clothes unknowingly, eyes can’t divert away from him. ‘I’ll make sure it was you who will end up in jail for your mothering lying mouth, you old bastard,’ Jiyong added as he roughly shoved away the arms of the guards holding him as they were trying to push him out of the room together with his friends.

 

He pushed the guards away from him as he turned around. ‘Let’s go,’ he muttered walking to the door with his friends following him after giving their final look on Mr. Jung who was left silenced by the fear and guilt mixing within him numbing him.

 

As they walked down the white corridor Jiyong raked his hair as he ran his palm over his face. He was hell stressed, heck they were all ing stressed. ‘What do we do now?’ Seungri asked in a helpless sigh. ‘Maybe we need to force Dara to say anything about this, to defend herself,’ Daesung said yet with obvious hesitation. They were consumed by silence as they kept on walking their way out of the hospital.

 

‘We need to move fast. Jail is something that Dara should not be in,’ Youngbae sighed running his palm over his face. Jiyong felt himself cringed as he placed both hands inside his pockets.

 

Jail. How many times have they been on that place? He lost count yet he could remember how it felt like, the stress, the roughness, the desire of wanting to get out every seconds of it. And the judgement that was being said in every tongue while you wait inside, that was the worst thing of it. That was the real prison.

 

‘We need to find the real suspect,’ TOP said as everyone glanced at him except Jiyong who was walking in front of them. They then turned left as they walked their way to their car after they got out of the vicinity. ‘Find out who framed her up,’ the tall guy added. Seungri stared blankly as they walked to their car. ‘But how?’ he asked as they were consumed by another silence. ‘Dara won’t even say a thing about it,’ Daesung murmured upon reaching their car.

 


 

 

[Youngbae's POV]

I honestly hate being in school in the midst of this ing mess. I opened the door of the car and pushed myself out of it as I stared at the school building and every ing student who never fail to look at us every time we go here. I slammed the door close heaving a small sigh. I felt like everything went back to the time when we haven’t met Dara only it was much heavier and not that bearable.

 

I missed her. I missed her kiss that she never fails to give each one of us. The smile that seemed to be permanent in her lips and the praises and every little thing that she was saying using her beautiful voice. I felt my fist clenched tightly as I brought my other hand on my head running my fingers through my hair. I heaved a sigh.

 

We were about to walked our way not to our classroom but to the old school building to start our own investigation since the police were deemed to be ing useless and damn brainless, when we saw one student walking her way to us. Her fist was clenching and it was obvious that it was taking her everything in order to do such brave act. I wanted to laugh at the fact that merely walking to us will cost all the courage. We stopped and stared at her as she lifted her gaze and looked at us. We stood their looking back at her as she was holding tightly the hem of her shirt.

 

‘Uhmm…’ she started her breathing was starting to get heavy. We looked at her and let another minute passed. I saw Jiyong rolling his eyes. ‘We don’t really have enough time to watch you fidget missy,’ he coldly said as he turned and started walking. ‘Wait!’ the girl shouted taking a deep breath making Jiyong turned and face her with a grim look on his face.

 

The girl let out another sigh. ‘I believe that Dara unnie is not the suspect nor the one who stabbed Mr. Jung,’ she breathed out. ‘Of course she is not the suspect,’ Jiyong said between gritting teeth. The girl flinched. ‘I-I…’ she trailed off as she started shaking.

 

‘I saw Chaerin unnie that day, running her way out of the building hands stained with blood and so were her clothes,’ she said pushing every word out of as we all froze. Jiyong quickly went to her as he held the girl’s shoulder. ‘What?!’ he exclaimed as I quickly placed my hand on his shoulder. ‘Don’t scare her,’ I said as I looked at the girl who was trembling before us. Jiyong pulled himself away as he looked at her. ‘Please tell us what you see,’ he said in a low voice that was shivering in excitement of hearing enlightenment in this dark situation of ours. Like us.

 

The girl nodded as she took a deep breath. ‘I was about to walk my way to the old school building, I was actually already in the entrance when I heard someone running to my way. I lifted my gaze and I saw Chaerin unnie running, her hands were covered in blood and her clothes were stained with it. She looked really afraid that she even failed to notice me even if her shoulder bumped into mine,’ she explained as we looked at her.

 

Come to think of it. Since the incident Chaerin was constantly absent.

 

‘I’m sorry I only told you about this today,’ the girl breathed out as her eyes was starting to water and her breathing was starting to get rapid. ‘I was afraid that you won’t believe me, but then I realized my fear might be nothing compared to Dara unnie who is inside jail for something she didn’t do,’ she cried as I walked to her and patted her head. She lifted her gaze on me. ‘At least you did tell us,’ I said.

 

I saw Jiyong walked his way to her as he held her hand tightly, his tired eyes on hers. ‘Thank you,’ he said in a low trembling voice. His head hanged low as he bit his lips. ‘Thank you so much,’ he added.

 

 

After an hour of talk with the Minzy, the girl who told us about Chaerin’s involvement in the crime, we convinced her to be our witness. She was hesitant at first so we gave her a minute to think after saying things we could offer to her and assured her safety. She finally agreed and somehow we felt like there was finally hope in our situation. There was finally light and it was not just light it was as if the sun has finally rise from the long cold night.

 

I stared at the view outside as TOP was driving the car to Chaerin’s place and it was as if he was about to make the car fly and I will not wonder when any seconds now we will hear siren and be chased of the highway police ticketing us for over speeding. But then I could understand him. I wanted to go to Chaerin in a snapped knowing that maybe she already went off somewhere and that would strengthen the suspicion that she was the real suspect. But then if you will ask me, she is the suspect. Period.

 

TOP placed the car to stop as he parked it with Jiyong quickly stepping out of the car followed by us. We then quickly went inside the apartment and rushed our way to her unit. Upon reaching her unit we didn’t waste any time. Jiyong quickly knocked thrice on her door. Minute passed yet no one came to open the door, Jiyong’s knocks became pounding as he was getting impatient.

 

‘Move,’ TOP said as he quickly kicked the door open ignoring all the suspicious stares that the other tenants were giving us. We quickly went inside her unit only to be welcomed by a great mess, everything was out of order and there were empty bottles of hard liquors, there were also half filled and some were spilled on the floor. Jiyong stomped his way to Chaerin’s room every step were screaming impatient and was mirroring our loud heartbeats.

 

Jiyong pushed the door of her room only to be welcome by emptiness and another mess. The whole room looked like it was flipped upside down. Seungri quickly dashed his way to her cabinet opening it together with Daesung. We stood staring at it almost breathless. It was ransack and obviously she was in such hurry that she just practically grabbed any kind of clothes and probably stuffed it inside her bag.

 

I looked at them as our eyes met. ‘She’s the real suspect,’ I said motionless. Jiyong swallowed hard as he dashed his way out of the room together with us. We need to find her. We need to find her no matter what. 

 

We were about to go out of the door when we were stopped by a familiar figure. She was walking as she was ransacking her leather bag searching for something. Maybe it was her keys, since she seemed oblivious to the fact that her unit’s door was already open.

 

She fetched her keys lifting her gaze. She looked like a big mess. He eyes were tired and obviously haven’t got enough or probably any sleep. She froze as we let a minute of silence passed us

 

 


{author's note:}

gahd sorry this is not proof read or edited or what so ever. i am heck busy this week ;A; sorry about that. i will upload another two chapter for this and one for ooak and for rac and oh yeah. but i'll do that tomorrow still got tons of things to work. thank you so much for waiting :))) bye for now :))