008

Haru Haru

 

 
 
[ Dara's POV ]
 
 
Our PE was track and field, I'm glad its pretty light. ' Okay class! ' our teacher called us. ' Just do some warm up, since the school director wants me to his office. When I come back the competition will start, ' Mr. Lee added. 
 
 
Wooh! Lucky! Looks like I still have time to relax and loosen up a bit. I'm not really planning to win or seriously compete. I can't do that. 
 
 
I just sat down in the field and looked up. I wandered my eyes at the whole school building. Then I saw Seung Ri waving at me with a smile from his classroom at the third floor. I happily waved back to him. Then out of nowhere three boys came, and block my sight.
 
 
If I'm not wrong, they are the second most feared group in the campus. Well who wouldn't fear them, they look ug-- ahmm... not that good looking? hmm that's sounds nicer. They can even be hired by the horror movies, and i'm pretty sure that it will sell millions. Okay, okay, I'm being mean.
 
 
I just stood up and turned my back from them, I don't want Seung Ri to worry. Good thing his teacher probably asked him to do some board work.
 
 
' Hey miss you're Big Bang's , right? ' their leader, I thinked, asked. I stopped from my tracks, and shrugged then continued walking. I don't want to bother with their stupid minds. He harshly grabbed my wrist and made me face him. ' I'M ASKING SOMETHING HERE!! ' he roared. Omo! He's breath stinks, Jiyong always roar and has, err, had a bad mouth. But let me tell you this, his breath will definitely attract you, but this guy, aissh! I knew it they're MONSTER.
 
 
' Sandara Park! ' I scolded my self.
 
 
' Let me tell the breaking news to you! Toothbrush and toothpaste are already invented! ' I said with a fake smile. ' Are you mocking me? ' he gritted. ' A little, ' I smiled. ' Oh! would you look at that! I'm thirsty! Off to the drinking fountain~~! ' I sarcastically added as I went on my way again, hoping to avoid a commotion.
 
 
Don't be careless! Don't do stupid things!! Sandara Park get a grip!!
 
 
' You're just like those ED UP BIG BANG!! Bunch of COWARDS! ' he shouted while laughing. I turned around and glared at him and his friends. ' Why did you even befriend those FOOLS? Man, you're such a waste! ' the tallest one added. My eyes are now slowly turning into slits. ' What did you see in them?! Are they feasting on your body and giving the pleasure that drives you crazy ? Girl wake up? We can DO you much better!! Really, what are you doing with those ANIMALS? They'e nothing but BEASTS! ' the other laughed off.
 
 
What did they just said? My friends are...
 
COWARDS?
 
FOOLS?
 
ANIMALS?
 
and..
 
and..
 
and..
 
BEASTS...
 
 
Unknowingly I balled my trembling fist, I bit my lower lip, trying to calm its trembling. ' I bet those LOSERS are just using you, they're quite good USERS, but i admit they have a good taste. But still LOSERS to my face! ' the leader spat out once again. ' I bet they wouldn't even come to save you, ' he chortled once more.
 
 
LOSERS?
 
USERS?
 
LOSERS?
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
WON'T COME?
 
 
BLANK
 
BLANK
 
BLANK...
 
I quickly dashed to him and threw my strongest punch to him. ' HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY FRIENDS IN FRONT OF ME!! YOU'RE THE COWARDS, FOOLS, ANIMALS, LOSERS AND USERS HERE!!! ' I shouted as I spit on his face. I was breathing heavily because of anger. My body was terribly trembling. 
 
 
He glared at me and gave a nod to both of his friends.
 
 
I think this is trouble... this is being careless...
 
 
[ Author's POV ] 
 
 
Two male students are holding Dara roughly in her both arms, preventing her to move, escape and even struggle. Woo, the leader of the gang, moved closer to  her as he gave a strong punch at her abdomen, not minding her being a fragile girl. All the students and even faculty around them gasped, as if feeling the pain that Dara's feeling. But they didn't move, not a single finger moved and no one dared to step. They know, its a boiling trouble especially if the Big bang stepped in.
 
 
Dara almost lost her consciousness, but manage to get a grip of herself. She laughed hysterically, ' You'll be so dead! ' she spitted out with arrogance. ' What? ' Woo chuckled. ' Are you expecting them to save you? The Big bang you believed into will not come! They'll just laugh at you! Probably they're already laughing at you! ' Dara smirked, ' I'll be the one laughing at you after awhile Mr. Ugly! ' she insulted.
 
 
...
 
 
Seung Ri already took his seat after the unexpected boardwork and explanation he faced awhile ago. He then gazed to see Dara once more. His body went numb as he drown in rage in no time at what he was seeing. Dara being held as hopeless captive and all the students and even faculty just shut their eyes and mouth. They didn't even tried to give a damn.
 
 
' ! TOP DARA's IN TROUBLE!!! ' he yelled as he ran outside of the room with TOP following him. They were both running, running so fast that they feel that their body just merged with the wind. When they passed an Fire alarm, Seung Ri punched it making it ring.
 
 
With the ringing of the school's fire alarm, the rest of the Big bang ditched their class and went running. They know something is up and its in Code red.
 
 
It didn't even took them a minute to finally reached the field. They all felt the running wrath in their blood, making it boil. Without words, Woo just felt his body being thrown to the ground by a strong punch. Then it was followed by stronger ones, as Kwon Jiyong pinned him on the ground and punching him endlessly. He wasn't contented until Woo's face was swollen and his nose broke, but it never satisfied him. He continued showering him with punches. ' YOU!! YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU AND DRAG YOU TO THE ING HELL! ' Jiyong keeps on cursing to the guy he was nearly killing.
 
 
Like Jiyong, TOP and Youngbae pinned their enemies to the ground with strong blows. Showing no mercy just pure wrath. 
 
 
Seung Ri and Daesung tended to the merely conscious Dara. ' I knew it...! You'll come! haha! I can laugh at that ugly guy's ugly face! ' Dara said trying to keep herself together, despite  the pain after receiving two strong blow. Seung Ri's body was shaking badly than he stood up  and joined the battle. Daesung scooped Dara and bring her to the clinic. 
 
 
' YOU! ' Jiyong roared as he threw another fatal blow to the barely conscious Woo.  Seung Ri held the poor guy as Jiyong land another blow on his body. The four of them stood up as their enemies laid helpless on the ground with badly beaten body and face that you can't almost recognized. ' You don't have any idea how much we wanted to kill all of you, ' TOP breathed. 
 
 
But to there surprised Jiyong was hitted by a pipe on his back causing him to vomit some blood. Another thirteen subordinates arrived. Seems like the students who were keeping their silence at the Big bang's domination finally stood up. 
 
 
Daesung who just made his way to the field, quickly kicked the guy who hitted Jiyong, throwing him to the ground, ' Cheating bastard! ' he gritted as he grabbed the guy's collar and punched him directly to his face.
 
 
The all out battle between the Big bang and the gang went on. But its not looking that good especially for Bigbang, their enemies are holding their pipes, baseball bats and knives. Seems like a badly stirred events is coming for them.
 
---------------------
a/n:
this is probably the shortest chappie LOL XD 
sorry i'm bad at writting fighting scenes LOL XDD 
 
thanks for bearing with me! DArAGON FIGHTING!! :]