013

Haru Haru

 

[ Dara's POV ]
 
As much as I wanted to go home in our new house, but I have to go to my parents' house instead. I know even if I do something like this, that wouldn't stop Jae from knowing about the house that I am living with my friends, Its just like what he said ' With money you can buy everything even information, ' I felt that goosebumps is conquering my whole body. Fear is creeping its way to my whole body and I know anytime soon it will devour my soul. I gasped and hugged my knees as I remembered every little details of our conversation a while ago...
 
[ Flashback ]
 
' So you're the famous Sandara Park, the one who changed the BigBang, ' he chuckled. ' You can say that, but the only one who can change them is themselves too, ' I tried to sound natural while chuckling.
 
 
 ' DON'T SAY THAT !! ' he suddenly burst. ' You don't know them! They're the greatest persons alive. They enjoy fighting, they find fun in beating someone. They find joy as their hands were stained by the blood of others! They're that amazing! That's how strong they are, ' he paused and glared at me. I can't say anything, I wanted to say that he's wrong but I can't. I just bowed down my head, too stuttered.
 
 
 ' But ofcourse all of that is already in the past since you arrived and poison their minds, ' he smirked as he pulled my hair down forcing me to look at him straight to his empty cold eyes.
 
 
 ' Oh how I hate women like you... I knew it even from the beginning woman is the cause of man's downfall, the reason why Adam has to leave the paradise, and the reason why Samson lost his strenght, ' he said with so much seriousness as he let go of my hair. I gasped as I tried to hold my tears.
 
 
' But since you become all important to them all of a sudden, I'll just use you to bring their human nature in the best way, ' he smirked. ' Do you know what's the true human nature huh, Park? ' 
 
 
 I just shook my head. ' Well, that's to kill, ' he smiled.
 
 
 ' NO! THat-- ' he just covered my mouth. My body started to tremble as I seein the corner of my eye  how an evil grin emerge from his lip.
 
 
 'Oh yes it is, that's the true human nature that was forcely covered by culture and by the society, ' he smirked. ' Well, what's the use of explaining you're nothing but plain dumb, ' he chuckled.
 
 
 I quickly pulled myself away from him. ' I will never help in your plan not even in your dreams! ' I burst. ' Oh yes you will or else, ' he answered as he whispered the rest in my ears.
 
 
 ' How did you know about that? ' I asked as my whole being started to tremble, ' With money you can buy anything even information, ' he winked. ' So Park, I know whether you like it or not you'll help right? ' And as I was left with no other choice I forcefully nodded.
 
[ end of flashback ]
 
 
I'm afraid of his next plan. I wanted to run back to my friends arms I know they can protect me. But I have to be strong especially right now. As much as I don't want to admit but I can't really rely on them right now. Jaejoong is holding me in my neck, and I can feel its a really tight hold, slowly taking my breath away.
 
 
Then my phone ring, I flipped it and saw it was an unregistered number. My body started trembling, as I hold my tears I answered it. ' Dara noona~! Did you miss me? ' I frightening innocent yet evil voice crept from the other line. ' Oh, hi Jae, what's up why did you call? ' I answered trying to be cheerful. 
 
 
' Noona, don't get too excited, ' he chuckled. ' Can you please meet me at the town's river bank? ' he asked. ' Oh sure? is it now? ' I asked trying to make my voice sound not trembling. ' HAha! You're really dumb you know! Ofcourse its now, you must get here in just 10 minutes, Don't let me wait too much, I might get bored and dialed random numbers and tell them all of it, ' he said laughing. ' Okay! wait for me! ' I said. 
 
 
Later...
 
 
' Hi noona! ' he greeted me with a smiled, goosebumps crawled into my whole body. But I smiled at him and went closer to him. He placed his arm around my shoulder, ' You look stupid trying to be all smiles, even though you're trembling... drop the act noona, ' he smiled. ' Sorry, ' I whispered. ' Its okay, let's just go there! ' he happily said as he directed me to the bridge.  I just did what he wanted, without a single complain.
 
 
' Sit noona, I prepared that red comfortable couch for you, ' he smiled at me pointing the couch at me. I quickly sat down, I'm quite surprised that he has the key over the control room of the bridge. The river and the bridge was announced to be close for a whole month to fix some problems on it. I wondered if it was also his influence that closed the bridge and the river.
 
 
' Its just coincidence noona, so don't spazz out too much, ' he chuckled as he locked something on my foot. It was a chain that was connected into a iron ball, its like the thing you put into the prisoner to slow them down. ' Fits you perfectly noona, I'm happy ' he smiled. Fear is starting to  make my eyes sting. But i have to fully pull myself together.
 
 
Be strong Sandara Park...
 
 
[ Author's POV ]
 
 
The cold chains that was bound at Dara's left foot is slowly giving chills to her whole body, its starting to enter even to her soul. She wanted to scream, to run far away from the devil who was hiding behind such angelic face. Her minds are now screaming questions and so many 'what ifs' at the same time. Her head is so chaotic right now. Her being is being filled to the brim by fear, loneliness and a whole lot of unexplainable feelings. It feels like death is just watching right beside her, ready to devour her.
 
 
' Are you afraid now noona?? Don't be, we'll still have lots of fun tonight, ' he chuckled. Dara wasn't able to hold her tears much more as it rolled down to her trembling cheeks. Jaejoong went closer to her as he her tears, ' Taste sweet, ' he smirked. He held her hands and pulled her until the reach the middle of the bridge. 
 
 
' The breeze is so cold tonight! ' he happily stated as he opened his arm wide and feel the strong breeze blowing against his skin. ' And I'm sure it will be much colder if you all of a sudden fall in the river, neh noona? ' he smirked gazing at Dara who was trying her best to silently cry. ' Too bad, no one will come to save you... And when you die, I'm pretty sure they'll terribly lost their track once more! I can't hardly wait for it! ' he chuckled as he caressed Dara's hair.
 
 
' So that's your goal? How lame, ' A voice emerged from the darkness. Dara flinched upon recognizing the voice, it was Jiyong's voice. Oh how her soul was rejoicing just hearing his voice. She felt all safe, she felt like her angels finally arrived to take her away from the fang of the devil, in front of her. 
 
 
' If you wanted to see us lost  our track you should have just said awhile ago, Jaejoong, ' Another voice roared out of the darkness, this time it was TOP's deep voice. Tears keep on flowing from Dara's almost hopeless eyes, she was so happy that they come to save her.
 
 
Jaejoong burst into laughters, ' So you all came?! But how the hell did you find out of my plan? ' he asked. Youngbae appeared out of nowhere and now hanging his arm at Dara's shoulder, ' 2009, Park Min he, Yoon Hyun Ea, Tiffany and Krystal... ' he whispered while glaring at Jaejoong, as the latter flinched upon remembering the familiar names. 
 
 
' They all died within a week for the same reasons... Their body was found in different places, but in the same condition. They don't have any physical injuries just purplish mark around their anklets and water in their lungs, '  Daesung added as he emerged from the darkness. 
 
 
' The suspect was never been caught, for it seems like a perfect crime... but one hole opened them all, ' Seung Ri paused. ' And that hole is they're all your ex girlfriends, but it was all a secretive relationship that only few people knew, ' he smiled. ' The very reason why no one suspected you, the all too angel Kim Jaejoong, ' 
 
 
' So what lead you to assume that I'm the killer? ' Jaejoong chuckled.
 
 
' Cause you have brain damaged and from the fact that you always bring flowers here and let it flow to the river is enough, lover boy, ' Jiyong smirked as Jaejoong flinched. 
 
 
Jaejoong suddenly burst into laughters, ' You should have seen the faces of those girls as they plead for their lives, It was priceless and i bet you'll love them! And Oh! Don't forget their cries it was a beautiful music ' 
 
 
Dara's body numb as the boys just kept silence and continued glaring at Jaejoong, ' Come on! I know you'll love it!! ' 
 
 
' No, we don't have not even the slightest pleasure in killing someone, ' TOP said. ' Huh? ' Jaejoong breathed. ' What are you talking about? Oh I knew it, it was because of that girl? ' he hissed as he glared at Dara with a smirked. Making Dara's knees wobble as she slowly fall on the floor. 
 
 
' Okay I had enough, ' Jiyong gritted. Automatically making TOP and Seung Ri held Jaejoong in both arms. Jiyong quickly snatched the keys of the chain in his pocket and threw it to Youngbae, as he and Daesung unlock the chain. 
 
 
Jiyong gave Jaejong his strongest blows, making the guy vomit some blood just after receiving it. But it didn't satisfied Jiyong and he went on punching Jaejoong until the latter can't almost stand and bleed.
 
 
Dara who was trapped by her fears in her own hell, finally snapped out and quickly run to where Jiyong is. ' That's enough, you already took your revenge, ' she said with a bittersweet smile. ' Again you're being unreasonably kind, ' Jiyong gritted at her. She just smiled, then faced Jaejoong. ' Let him go, ' she smiled at Seung Ri and TOP automatically letting the lad go.
 
 
' Jaejoong, are you okay? ' she asked sincerely. Jaejong just cracked into another laughters, ' Your stupid kindness is one of a kind, are you an angel in human disguise? ' he smirked. ' Wow I'm surprised you know angels? ' Jiyong scowled. ' Jiyong, ' Dara warned without looking at him. ' Jaejoong, please do understand that life is something that you don't have any right to take away or end. Its not supposed to end in the hands of any human. Life is an opportunity... and not everyone has such oppurtunity, learn to value it, ' Dara bitterly smiled as she caressed Jaejoong's hair. The lad just burst into laughters.
 
 
Shock and fear consumed them as they saw Dara's blood dripped on the floor, as she was holding with her bare hands the steel of Jaejoong's knife that he used to aim at her.  ' Jaejoong please, ' she smiled as her grip of the knife tighten. TOP and Seung Ri quickly made a move and pulled Jaejoong away. As Jiyong went on ripping his clothes just to aid at Dara's terribly bleeding hands. ' You're still being nice! I don't need it... that kindness of yours! ' Jaejoong shouted. 
 
 
' you! Go to hell! ' Jiyong cursed aloud as he landed another fatal blow on Jaejoong's face. The latter just burst into loud snickers. ' Jiyong, enough, ' Dara bitterly smiled. Jiyong's jaw clenched tightly as he glared at Jaejoong who's trying his best to stand up and regain his balance.
 
 
Dara kept her teary eyes on Jaejoong as he tried to regain his balance, that he lost grip with his fatal blow. ' Jaejoong... it's never too late, ' she smiled at him. It was a genuine smile, her usual warm smile. He chuckled but it was slowly replaced by seriousness.
 
 
' You make me wanna puke with that unbelievable kindness of yours! ' he scowled. ' Dara its too late!! Its too late! I'm not human! ' he laughed.
 
 
Dara flinched upon hearing those loud and hollow laughs that broke from his lips. Tears flowed down her cheeks, she was slowly numbing from fears. How can someone like him exist? How come someone with such angelic face have hollow laughs, evil eyes and dark soul. Her breath went even as she felt a warm hand squeezing her shoulder. She turned her head only to see Jiyong's smiling, yet definitely worried, face. Jiyong wiped her tears away, trying to say through his gesture that he's there, they're there. 
 
 
' Jaejoong we can start again... after all everyone deserves to be loved... ' she weakly smiled. ' Yes, even you... '
 
 
She stood up and walked to where Jaejoong is standing gripping at the bridge's railing for support. She wanted him to feel her sincerity. ' Dara... ' TOP weakly called with his worried voice. ' Its okay I'll be fine, ' she smiled, trying to brushed their anxiousness.
 
 
Dara caressed Jaejoong's beautiful face, as their eyes ment each other. ' Your warm, very warm... and only human has this warmth, ' she smiled. ' You're human Jaejoong, '
 
 
Jaejoong bent down as he picked the knife that glinted with the help of the moon's light. He slowly touched its sharp edge on Dara's pale cheeks, blood slowly traced down her cheeks. ' Don't move, its okay... ' Dara said firmly as she felt all the startled movements of her friends.
 
 
' Am I still human to you? ' he smirked. ' Well, yeah I'm human in appearance. But NEVER in HEART. Oops, I forgot... I DON'T have any HEART not even a SOUL... I'm just a moving mounds of flesh there's no beauty in me... '
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n:
 
omo! i thought he'll just have two chapters guess i'm wrong!
sorry for the late update! I'm busy with mah enrollment hehe :]]
 
 
i'll be doing a massive chappies updates so hang in their fellas! :]]