005

Haru Haru

 

[ TOP's POV ]
 
Its been what... ahmm almost seven years since I last saw Dara's parents, Mr and Mrs Park. I used to call them Mom and Dad myself. I wonder if I still can, I don't even know if they recognized me. Well, I mean i grew so much just like what Dara said. I grew so much, I... ahhmmm.... drastically change physically and in my personality also.
 
 
' Its been what? Almost seven years since the last time we saw you Seunghyun. Dara's right you grew so much, you become real manly, ' Mrs. Park stated as she locked me in her arms. I hugged her, like she was my real mother. She pulled back and flashed a warm smile. ' Yes, its that long Mo... Mrs Park, ' I smiled half heartedly.  She gave a heartly laugh, ' Seunghyun, you can still call us Mom and Dad, in fact all of you can call us Mom and Dad! ' She then turned to her smiling husband, ' Dear look we have one princess and five sons, isn't it wonderful? ' she asked. ' Yes, its wonderful now I can play basketball again, ' he chuckled.
 
 
I can see the smile drawn in my friends' lips, probably they didn't expect such warm welcome from Mr and Mrs-- err, Mom and Dad. I know they are tired of the rumors, I know they gave up on it and just live with it. Me too, I gave up a long time  ago I just don't care about it anymore. But to feel this warmth especially from people who were fully aware of everything is really something to us, no, it means alot to us. 
 
 
' Mr and Mrs Park, aren't you afraid of us hanging around your daughter, ' Jiyong asked, breaking the warmth and bringing in the cold breeze. I can't blame him, he's just facing reality here. And we too, we have to face reality that its never healthy for Sandara to be hanging with us. 
 
 
Silence... a real awkward silence...
 
 
Jiyong bitterly smiled, seems like reality do hurt badly. He just accepted it. Accept the fact that we can never be friends with Dara. But when he was about to turn his back Mrs Park smiled with her husband. ' I told you to call me Mom! ' she exclaimed. ' Dara is right you all try to hide in that cold facade of yours, Jiyong, son don't let yourself drown in the rumors and your frustrations... you know who you really are... ' she said smilling while squeezing Jiyong's shoulder. ' What if its not a rumor Mrs park, ' Youngbae added with a bitter smile. I know they want to face reality, me too. We lived almost five years of our life facing the harshness reality offers we're pretty used to it.
 
 
' No one has the right not to be loved, even criminals needs to be loved, ' Mr. Park interferred. ' I believed you already heard that from my daughter right? Have faith in her she ment it and have faith in us, ' 
 
 
' From the first time I heard her tell endless stories about all of you, she say things that you were rude, cold, bully and of course you all fight like there's a mix martial arts tournament. Yes, she say mean things and good things about you all. But even if she's complaining she still has her warm smile, we can still feel her warm love for the five of you... and that's when we realized rumors about you all are not true... ' Mrs. Park stated.
 
 
' And when we finally get to meet you, see how you all hurriedly and anxiously ran to her when she tripped, our heart and mind made a final desicion that you were all kind. Especially you Jiyong you get mad at her and shouted at her, yeah you're mad in your words but never in your touch and eyes that stares at her with kindness, gentleness, ' Mr. Park chuckled.
 
 
We were out of words to say, they are too kind for words. We just found ourself smiling to them silently thanking them for not being waved off by the rumours for seeing the real us that was burried by those painful rumours.
 
 
' Just promise me that you will make her happy, that you will never make her regret any seconds of her life, neh? ' Mrs. Park said with a smile yet mournful eyes. ' I need a man's word, ' she demanded. 
 
 
' I promise, ' Seung Ri answered with determination and with the feeling of being relieved
 
' Ofcourse, ' Daesung smiled
 
' No problem, ' Youngbae said.
 
' You already have my word, as always, ' I smiled.
 
' I will not promise, ' Jiyong said with sincerity. ' I'll just do it. ' 
 
 
A smile was drawn in our every lips. That's right we don't need to promise it, we'll just do it. Mr ans Mrs Park gave each of us a warm hug, thanking us. Little do they know that we're the one who's supposed to thank them. After that they both waved goodbye as they walked back to their car, where their daughter is waiting for them. 
 
 
After they stepped in the car, Dara pulled herself from the car and came rushing to us. ' I forgot something! ' she said with a smile, and I know what that something is. She tip toed and give each of us a kiss on our cheeks, I knew it. ' Bye bye!! take care! ' she sweetly said as she ran back to their car. Before she step in, she waved her hand once more and even give us a flying kiss. How sweet is that? Well that's Dara.
 
   
[ Dara's POV ]
 
 
I was still swerving when I entered the school building. Who would not swerve? I didn't get any sleep last night from answering all my homeworks and from figuring out what in the world was the answers to my Trigonometry homeworks. Studying is tough, I'm not prepared for it. Well, atleast Im not the school's favorite bullying toy anymore, perhaps having Big bang as my precious friends help in that matter. 
 
 
' Good morning Dara, ' a familiar voice said behind me. ' I quickly turned around and saw Seung Ri and the gang! ' Good morning Seung Ri!! ' I cheerfully chirped. ' Good Morning guys! ' I greeted the others too. '  You look kinda pale, ' Daesung noticed. ' Do I? Haha! ' I chuckled trying to waved of my uneasiness. ' Are you sick? ' Youngbae wondered as he gentle touched the back of his hand in my forehead. ' Oh no! I'm not sick, I just didn't get even a single minute of sleep! ' I said smiling at them. ' You didn't sleep? ' Jiyong repeated.
 
 
I nodded, ' That's what I said, ' I giggled. ' Now young lady what's funny in not sleeping? ' Tabi asked seriously. I start fidgeting with my hands, ' Its not like I wanted not to sleep, as you can see I'm not smart like you guys so I have to study, ' I said in a low voice, I felt like they were all gonna scold me. ' And what subjects are you studying last night? ' Jiyong asked with one eyebrow raised. ' Some literature, biology... I stayed up all night answering my homework in Trigonometry but in the end I wasn't able to answer any number, ' I said. I heard him hissed and curse under his breath. ' Cursing is bad, ' I glared to him. ' Are you listening to your teacher? ' he asked with irritations. ' Ofcourse I am!! ' I exclaimed. ' How come you were not able to answer a single number? ' he asked. I shrugged, ' Okay maybe I'm not listening, ' They all sighed. I know, I know, its my fault okay?
 
 
Then a wide smile drew to my lips as I a thought came to my mind.
 
 
' Hey you were the school's top 5 right? right? ' I eagerly asked. ' I don't like that eagerness of you, ' Jiyong murmured. The others nod to my question. I quickly get my pen and my small notebook, ' I'll ask something, and ALL of you are REQUIRED to answer, okay? ' I continued.
 
 
' Who's the best at Trigonometry?' I began
 
' TOP!' they answered.
 
' How about Chemistry? ' 
 
' Daesung ofcourse, ' Youngbae said.
 
' Algebra then? '
 
' Me, ' Seung Ri answered.
 
' Physics? ' 
 
' That's Youngbae's forte, ' Daesung said.
 
' Last will be Calculus, ' 
 
' Jiyong, well actually all of what you asked are his forte he's the top 1 right? ' Tabi stated.
 
 
I nodded, ' That's settled it, so Tabi would be my tutor in Trigo, Daesung for chemistry, Seung Ri for algebra, Youngbae for physics and Jiyong for calculus!! ' I said cheerfully as I placed my pen and notebook inside my bag. ' What!? ' Jiyong reacted. ' No whats and buts! ' I said with a pout. 
 
 
He just hissed and rolled his eyes, we all just giggled at him.
 
 
' Thank you guys!' I said smiling. ' Oops looks like we will be late for our classes, ' I reminded them. Then I went to kiss Jiyong in his cheek but he waved me off, ' Can you spare us with your hugging and kissing habit, ' he breathed. My lips pouted, ' Okay! if you're all complaining I will never do that again,' I grumpily said.
 
 
' I'm not complaining, ' Seung Ri said with a smile. ' Me too, ' Daesung added. ' I got no problems with that, ' Youngbae said. I saw Jiyong gave a death glare to Tabi saying that if he speak against him he'll be dead for sure. Tabi just laughed off, ' No complains! ' Jiyong hissed. ' Okay I'm fine with it too! ' He said sounding like he's forced, hmmpf! as if I didn't know he likes it when i hug or kiss him.
 
 
After giving them a kiss I quickly went to my classroom waving goodbye to them. I'm quite tired but nontheless happy, but why do I feel that this is going to be along long day?