014

Haru Haru

 

[ Author's POV ]
 
' No, you have a heart its beating... you have a soul, i knew it. You just chose to not recognize any of those, ' Dara smiled still not breaking her eye contact with him.
 
 
He snorted, then started laughing hysterically, he pulled the knife away and let it slid down to the ground. With the ringing sound of metal hitting ground, he glared at her once more. ' I killed five es and another five useless bastard! I enjoyed it! I ingly enjoyed it!! I planned to kill you and failed greatly! And you're hear bluffing nonsense that I can start... that its never too late!! Damn!! Dara I'm not human! You even find me worth of love!?! You're freakingly stupid! '
 
 
' THERE YOU INGLY HEARD HIM!!! NOW TAKE HIM AWAY HERE!! TAKE THAT BASTARD AWAY HERE! ' Jiyong roared as he kicked the trash can in front of him.
 
 
Authorities started to emerge from the darkness as they carefully parted Dara and Jaejoong. They quickly locked Jaejoong's hands with cold hand cuffs. The boys rushed towards the trembling and all shock Dara. She just froze with eyes widen, as shock seemingly ate her whole. 
 
 
' I honestly didn't see this coming, you're not that stupid noona, ' Jaejoong smirked. Dara opened , tried to reason out but her voice betrayed her. She just shut her lips into a firm line as she bowed her head down.
 
 
' You have escaped death!! ' Jaejoong exclaimed. ' For now. But I'm sure it will find you sooner or later... you're going to die noona, and you will never escape it. NEVER. ' those last words ring not only in her mind but also to the boys' mind.
 
 
' you! As long as we're alive you won't be able to touch not even a strand of her hair!! ' Jiyong gritted. Daesung and Youngbae rushed to him surpressing him, trying to calm him down though they were pretty stirred inside as well. 
 
 
Jaejoong hollow laugh left their eyes widen, ' I don't need to touch even a single strand of her hair for her to die... because... ' a playfull smirk curved in his lips. He landed his gaze at Dara and opened his mouth once more.
 
 
' Because death is always the end of every human, neh Dara noona? ' he chuckled. 
 
 
' JUST TAKE HIM OUT HERE! ' TOP firmly said with eyes drowning in wrath. ' Before we kill him, ' Youngbae added. With those words the authorities left now with Jaejoong on their hands. Seems like Jaejoong will now spend years in rehabilitation center.
 
 
Jiyong gently turned to Dara and wrapped his arms around her, easing her trembling body. Dara finally snapped, she wrapped her arms around him tightly as she finally broke down. She weep loudly, cry out all her fears, all the pain she's been keeping in her heart. All the pity she has for Jaejoong. All the guilt of not being able to save him from his sorrow, from himself. 
 
 
She wailed in his chest, let all her fears flow together with her tears. The feeling of hopelessness and loneliness was slowly eased by the warmth she is now feeling. Warmth that not only came from Jiyong's tight hug but also by the words he spoke in her ears. Warmth not only from Jiyong but also from her friends.
 
 
Jiyong kissed her hair as he gently her back. ' Shh... We're here... we're here, baby girl, ' TOP whispered as he caressed the poor girl's hair. He was trying to calm her down and so does Daesung, Seung Ri and Youngbae, they are all trying to calm her, trying to ease her pain, her fears.
 
 
Unknown to her they were in fear too, they never felt that kind of pain before. They never felt that much wrath before, they even felt like they're going to explode in no time. They never knew that the time would come in which fears and anger will devour them whole. But with the help of all this foreign feeling they were able to planned everything perfectly. They were thankful that they didn't lose their grip of reality.
 
 
' Let's go baby girl we need to tend to your wounds, ' Jiyong gently whispered. Dara nodded as she wiped her tears. Jiyong gently held her hands and laced her fingers with her. With a smile they all started walking. 
 
 
' Wait! ' she sniffed as she noticed that her handkerchief was not with her anymore. She turned her back and saw it on the ground, near the bridge railings. She quickly rushed to pick it up. When she picked it up she saw something written on the ground, her eyes widen in the sight she was seeing, in the words she was reading. It was probably written when the bridge was just newly built, when the cement was still soft. 
 
 
' Dara, ' Jiyong called her out. Without words just smile she quickly turned back and run to his and her friends' warm and secured arms. 
 
 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
I don't have the slightest idea how to erase those terrible memories. How to make her forget about his words, his foolish actions, his whole existance. I know she's all smiles and being her usual self after we got home, but I'm also aware that she's terrified, no, mortified with what happened. I know that, that Kim Jaejoong left a deep scar in her that won't heal no matter how much effort we exert. But I know, to make up with those we just need to make her more happy.
 
 
Stay? Is that really healthy for her. She's always been hurting when she's with us. The rumours hurt, not to mention she was also involve with the Woo gang, and now this.
 
 
Is it really healthy for her to stay with us? Am I being selfish not wanting to let her go despite the fact that she's been hurting emotionally and now even physically. As much as I don't want to talk about this stupid matter but I need to... I have to... As much as I want to SELFISHLY keep her by our side, I must... I think... I must set her free from this pain.
 
 
I was woke up from my deep thoughts when I heard her asked about something, ' How did you all know where we were? ' she asked innocently. ' Well, ' Daesung chuckled. ' The five of us have the fragments of Sherlock Holmes' soul inside our body... Even I can't believe we solved the mysteries behind those girls that happened to die 2 years ago, ' he laughed off. We also laughed. 
 
 
Yeah, even I can't believed on how we came up with all the conclusion we had awhile ago, probably it was out of desperation to save her. Seung Ri calling her our angel helped also for us to pursue our own investigations. Well, its like realization hitted us hard, she was indeed our angel.
 
 
' Plus we do hang there alot back then, ' TOP laughed. ' That bridge witness us rejoice, get drunk, fight and break down... oh memories... '
 
 
' Man, you're being disgusting, ' Youngbae waved off, as we started another round of laughters. I gazed at her, she has band aid in her pale cheeks, then there's that bandages in her hand. I wanted to shut my eyes on those, but I can't.
 
 
' Dara... you almost died... ' I seriously muttered killing the happy atmosphere around us as I caressed her face. Its not like I want to kill it, I just have to. ' Ji, not this again... we already talked about this when that Woo guy accident happened! No Jiyong you can't just stop me from being your friend! ' she growled. 
 
 
' This is different! Do you know how much guilt, pain and fear swirled inside me, inside us when your blood! argh!! Dara don't make it hard!! He almost killed you!! ' I shouted. ' If we didn't arrived on time, probably I'm talking to a cold corpse now!! '
 
 
She flinched then gritted her teeth, ' That's the point!! You know how danger is so attracted to me!! So you don't have any right to leave me! not now! not forever! You should be all there, protecting me! ' she burst now with tears in her eyes. 
 
 
My mouth kept silence, my voice left me, it betrayed me in the moment I needed it so much. I quickly held her skinny arms and pull her to a tight hug. ' Jiyong don't make me do things I don't want to... ' she sniffed.
 
 
' I'm sorry, its just that I don't know what to do anymore I wanted to kill myself for bringing something that terrible to you... ' I whispered as I burried my face to her shoulder. ' Then its settle then, you all must oath to protect me neh? ' she smiled.
 
 
' You always do what you want... and we always have no choice but to surrender to that charm of yours, ' Seung Ri chuckled. Dara slowly pulled herself away from me, she then locked herself at Seung Ri's arm. If your going to ask me I don't want to cut our hug, I want to last something that warm forever. But I know I can't be selfish, she's not mine.
 
 
Why does that sting so bad. Why do it feel like my heart was stab badly by that statement.
 
She's not mine.
 
 
' But ofcourse you should be careful too, ' Daesung smiled as he threw his arm to our angel. She smiled and squeezed him in their hug. She pulled away and hugged Youngbae, ' But don't worry we'll always be here for you, ' Youngbae grinned as he tightly hugged Dara.
 
 
' We won't let anything like that happen to you. Ever again arasso? ' TOP smiled as he pulled Dara and lock her in his arms. Dara broke into light chuckles as she s her arms to him.
 
 
Why does that hurt? It hurts... I saw her  not only in Seung Ri's but also Daesung and Youngbae's arm... but why do it didn't hurt not like seeing her in TOP's arms. I flinched and just gazed my feet...
 
 
I can't believe it hurts that much that I can't bear looking at them anymore.
 
 
I sighed in relief upon seeing her pulling away from his arms. ' But since this all happens, ' she smiled. ' I think I'll punish you all, ' she continued with a chuckle. Our eyes widen as our jaw dropped. She just gave a playful smirk at us. I don't like that smile, it shows trouble. ' But first, promise me you'll all oblige to it, ' she smiled once more, the smile that hypnotizes us everytime. 
 
 
' I don't like this but since this will make you happy, ' I rolled my eyes. ' I'll do it... promise, '
 
' I think it wouldn't hurt to make you happy, ' TOP laughed.
 
' I'm fine with it, ' Seung Ri timidly answered. 
 
' Bring it on baby girl, ' Daesung playfully stated.
 
' Game! ' Youngbae enthusiastically answered.
 
 
Oh God, her punishments are the lowest punishment yet the hardest to do. Do I sound ironic or just pretty insane? Well, I'll take both. 
 
 
[ TOP's POV ]
 
I probably staring at the ceiling for hours now. I can't bring myself to sleep. I'm still thinking about Jiyong's words. Yeah, though I hate to admit it but he has a big point that its dangerous for Dara to stay in our side. I don't want to regret anything me and the whole Big Bang shared in the past, those fights, those troubles... I don't want to regret it. But seeing Dara paying for all of those foolishness, that brought the Big bang together and made us to what we are now, makes me regret all those things. 
 
 
Its not healthy for her to stay with us. But like them, I know I'm being selfish here, wanting her to our side. I sighed, seems like the only thing we can do now is to protect her in all costs. I turned to my side and saw her back as she's steadily sleeping in the arms of Jiyong.
 
 
Again, here we are sleeping in our comforters at our living room. Its her request, don't take it all wrong its not part of the punishment. My lips broke into a smile, this girl really is interesting. But... I might sound selfish here, but I want to be the one she'll hug all night. I want to be the arms she'll wake up in the morning. I hate to admit it but I know she will choose Jiyong than me, me who know her almost all her life. I don't want to be conceited. But probably I'm feeling so jealous and betrayed right now. 
 
 
I'm hell sure I'm building stress to myself. The encounter with Jaejoong, the fact that Dara almost died is already stressfull. I tightly shut my eyes as I turned and face the ceiling once more. 
 
 
Well at least she's happy and comfortable...
 
 
I'm not being martyr here, just stating a fact. I know I can give her more happiness and comfort than what she's asking for. But the point here is... she would never ask something like that from me...
 
 
I always have this feeling that no matter what happened she would always turn to Jiyong to ask for those things...
 
 
That hurts... it just ingly hurts...
 
...
 
 
I slowly opened my eyes as the brightness of the day welcomed me. I sat down and shook my head a bit. I turned around, the boys are still sleeping. I turned to see Dara, she's no there anymore. 
 
 
' Oh Tabi! Good timing wake the boys up! ' she smiled as she leaned down and gave a quick peck on my cheeks as she ran to the kitchen once more. Finally, we can eat her yummy breakfast again. Mmm, smells pancakes. I flinched upon recalling it was Jiyong's favorite. She must have missed him alot. I'm not stupid...
 
 
I know she's inlove with him... and so does he...
 
 
I just shook my head, wanting to clear it from too much unnecessary things. I stood up as I started to wake them up.
 
 
...
 
 
' Wow, I missed your cooking baby girl! ' Seung Ri wailed as he took a bite from his pancake. Dara chuckled, ' Don't exagerate! It's just a pancake! ' We all laughed. ' Correction, the best pancake... ' Jiyong stated as he swallowed. I saw her cheeks blushed. I hate how he can make Dara blush with just simple words. But as much as I hated it, I love seeing Dara so flushed and fidgets, she's so cute.
 
 
' Oh! ' she suddunly exclaimed as she stood up and run to the garage. Then she came back with a heavy box in her hands. Daesung stood up and helped her, ' Are you trying to break your arms? ' Daesung laughed but I know he's worried. She just grinned at him. 
 
 
' What's with the boxes?? ' Jiyong asked with brow raised. We just stare at the six box in front of us, its not that big not small either. She opened the firt box first before staring at us, it contains hair spray, scissors and all sort of hair stuffs. We all gulped down. I don't like what I'm seeing and thinking here. 
 
 
' This is your punishment! ' she cheerfully answered. 
 
 
I knew it, we're doom! Goodby my hair! Oh no!
 
---------------------------------------------------
a/n:
 
All the comments are much much appreciated!! I all thank you from the bottom of my heart!! :]]
aigoo, just keep the comments coming!
 
sorry for the typos and grammatical errors! just new bear with me hehe :]]
with lots of love and much of kisses! :**
mbie07
 
think i can't have the massive chappies update now hays sorry guys :/