016

Haru Haru

 

 [ Dara's POV ]
 
 
We've been walking for about minutes now, but an awkward silence is still stirring between us. He's walking ahead of me, I'm not really a fast walker that's why I'm having a hard time keeping with his pace. Seriously, I even needed to half jog just to be able to stick to his back. Its not that I'm complaining but most likely I am, I'm getting tired.
 
 
I just sighed all my tireness away as I locked my eyes on his back. I can't believe that with just hair cut and major wardrobe change will make them popular in  unexpected way. Honestly... I hate to admit but I'm QUITE... yeah that's it I'm QUITE bothered by the attention they're suddenly receiving. Especially to this guy walking in front of me, I mean we are all aware that he's the rudest and coldest and not to mention brutally frank in the group... but he's the one who's been receiving alot of love letters, confessions and attention, aside from Tabi of course. We all know how charismatic Tabi is.
 
 
But not as charismatic as this guy. I mean whenever I'm with him I can feel that there's something in him... hmmm... a magnetic force? Oh no! its gravity!! silly me. Yeah he has that. He's being rude and cold then he will become the sweetest guy alive in the world. His warm hands would always reach for mine. And I can't get over the fact that our hands perfectly fit each other. And when he pull me to a hug... there's this incredible warmth, like every part of his body is tellin me that he will not leave me, that he's always there.
 
 
Then his lips that say the coldest and rudest things surprisingly tastes so sweet, even my favorite Chappy candy is no match. It was warm, smooth and irresistable.
 
 
I quickly shook my head as my cheeks heated up. Omo! why I'm thinking things like this. Oh Sandara Park get a grip of your self the man you're fantasizing is just fe---
 
 
' Oww, ' I mummbled as I place my palm on my head. I gazed at him, why did he stopped all of a sudden. He heaved a sigh then grabbed my hand, he interwined it with his, ' Lets walk together... and when I mean together, side by side and doing some chat, ' he stuttered while blushing a little. All I can do is nod enthusiastically, finally! This is what walking home together means.
 
 
Silence...
 
 
' Say anything, ' he groaned. Well, I can't blame him... here we are walking side by side, hand in hand but our mouth are shut. My voice is betraying me today, God knows I tried speaking with him but it feels like there's this lump in my throat preventing me. I smiled at him, he smiled at me too... though we're being quite I can't help noticed but both of has have this warm contented smile plastered in our face. 
 
 
We're so engrossed with our own giddy world, that we don't give any damn to the people around us. I know they're staring... and even eyeing on Jiyong. Seriously? So he become all Mr. Popular with just a little grooming. I pouted.
 
 
....
 
 
' Wooh there's so many people here! ' I exclaimed as we walked to the town's river banks. ' Oh yeah today's the town's festival, ' he answered as he stared at the people and the stalls. ' Want to stay for awhile? ' he turned to me. I felt my cheeks heated as I heard him chuckled. ' Sure! I would love that, ' I answered with a smile.
 
 
Still hand in hand we went through the crowd, we went stall to stall. I can hear my heart thumping so laoud but its nothing compare to the laughters we were both sahring and enjoying.
 
 
' What's this? ' I curiously asked as we both stopped at one specific stall. He burst into a light chuckle, ' Seriously? That's a Apple caramel, ' I starred at him only able to mumble , 'Ohh ' 
 
 
' Do you want to try it? ' he asked, a smile curved in my lips as I nodded. ' One please! ' I quickly turned to the vendor. ' Hey! Don't be selfish! I want one too, ' he grimaced. ' Let's just share... I don't think I can eat it whole, ' I smiled at him. His cheeks glowed red as he cleared his throat and nodded.
 
 
' Oh how sweet!! Such young love! ' the vendor exclaimed as she handed down the caramel apple. Jiyong and I both flushed, we both opened our mouth to reason out, to correct her to be exact but unfortunately our voice turned its back from us once more. I just felt Jiyong gently squeezing my hand, making me flinched. 
 
 
' Oh no need to be shy! I also experienced that thing before, ' the female vendor said dreamingly. ' And you too look so good together! Just by looking at both of you, I can feel how much you love each other... how much you craved for each other... Not to mention the way you hold each other is like telling all the people that you're the only one destined for each other! What a lovely young love!! '
 
 
We just both smiled at her as Jiyong handed our payment. I bowed down thanking her, she just made me realized a very important thing. She was able to straighten out the confusion in my heart. 
 
 
...
 
 
' This do taste good! ' I giggled as I took a bite at the apple caramel. We both decided to sit down in a vacant bench and watch the festival. ' Let me taste, ' he whispered as he held my hand that was holding the sweet, he pulled it closer to it and took a bite. ' The sweet taste I love never change, ' he chuckled. I stared at him, he's so fascinating...
 
 
I wonder what would I feel if ever he was not the one with me right now. What if its Daesung, Seung Ri, Youngbae or Tabi? Would I feel the same? Would my heart skip a beat? Or would it beat so loud and impatiently... suffocating me with so much happiness? Would it be this warmth? There's endless question in my mind but I know just one answer to all these...
 
 
No, for only Jiyong can do something magical to me.
 
 
' Hey are you okay? ' his warm voice snatch me from my own thinking realm. A smile broke out my lips. ' I think I felt quite dizzy... its too sweet, ' I smiled. ' Ohh, I should buy you a drink stay here, ' he said as he stood up. ' What do you want anyway? ' he asked.  'Just water, ' I answered, he just nodded and started to walk away.
 
 
When I saw him slowly walking away, felt like something sharp hitted my chest.. He's just buying you a drink for goodness sake Sandara Park. But I feel like time was slowly squeezing us. I feel like I would faint when he completely disappear from my sight. I have to say it... I have to...
 
 
' Jiyong! Kwon Jiyong! ' I shouted calling him as I stood up. He turned his head with an expression waiting for what I will say. I heaved a sigh and falshed my most heartfelt smile.
 
 
' I LOVE YOU KWON JIYONG! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND! MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE! '
 
 
I just smiled as I saw how his eyes widen in surprise. I never felt this light before. Its like all my fears that was slowly filling me just flown out together with those words. Call me crazy but I don't mind the people staring... I don't mind them. I just want to tell to the him how much I love him. How much I'm thankful that he was the man who made me felt the feelings I was searching for my whole life.
 
 
I knew even from the start I have this wonderful feelings for him, I just don't know what to call it. But now its so crystal clear... what I'm feeling for him is the equally mysterious and magical word called
 
 
LOVE...
 
 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
 
I LOVE YOU KWON JIYONG! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND! MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!
 
Did I heard her right? Did she just shouted, err, confessed to me in a very loud way? I can feel stings in the corner of my eyes. Something is overflowing in my heart that I can't almost breath. My heart is pounding so fast that I thought it will jumped out of my chest.
 
 
Those words, why do I have the feeling that I was waiting eternity for those words. And I was dying just to say those words. Damn that stupid girl! She said it ahead of me! Seriously she should let a man say something great like that! I'm supposedly the one to shout that! Oh! Now I'm so annoyed not with her but with myself, how can I let her say something like that first??
 
 
' STUPID! ' I answered, earning her shock expression as well as the people who were watching us. ' I'M THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT FIRST! MOMENT STEALER!! ' I added with a smirked.
 
 
Without wasting any seconds I walked back to her, but walking seems taking me forever. I started to jog but still it feels forever before I reached her. I ran, ran to my fullest speed as if the wind emerged with me. 
 
 
I threw my arm around her and tightly hugged her but still careful not to break her fragile body. I cupped her face and touched her lips to mine. It tastes apple caramel, the exact taste when we first share a kiss. I felt as her arms cling at me, she tilted her head giving me a better access.
 
 
Yes, I'm Kwon Jiyong, the fearless and cold leader of the most ill-natured group in rumours the Big bang. And yes, I'm in the middle of the crowd in a festival sharing a passionate kiss with the girl that my soul, my mind and my heart screams for. The girl that I love, will love through that non existing eternity.
 
 
So they should mind their own fu--- oops, business!
 
 
I slowly pulled myself as I landed a quick peck in her lips, we leaned on each other's forehead as we both panted grasping for the air that we lost. A smile curved into my lips as I stared at her. I slowly pulled myself away. 
 
 
' I LOVE YOU SANDARA PARK!!! '
 
 
She quickly blushed and giggled as she threw herself to me. I quickly locked her in my arms, ' Finally you're mine, mine! ' I exclaimed still with my seemingly unerasable smile. 
 
 
' THIS STUPID SMALL GIRL IS MINE HEARD ME?! SO BACK OFF!! FOR SHE ONLY BELONGS TO ME! ME! TO KWON JIYONG!! '
 
 
We both heard clapping sound and even chuckles from the crowd. Still with all smiles I turned to them and bowed down thanking them for congratulating and wishing us good luck. Never did I imagined that I would one day look this stupid or silly in front of a lot of people, just because of one girl. 
 
 
I held her hand no, she's not just a girl... she's my life now! My heaven! My everything!!
 
....
 
 
' Thanks, ' I smiled at the vendor whom we bought the apple caramel. I handed down a rose to her. I must thank her for making MY baby girl here, realize things. Honestly, me too she made me realized and solve all the mysteries in my heart and head. I owe her big time.  ' Thank you! ' she happily exclaimed as she reached for the rose. ' May your love last here and forever more, ' she happily smiled at us. 
 
 
' There's no such thing as forever, ' I waved off. ' But I'm willing to make one, ' I winked as Dara and I bid goodbye to her. May she be blessed. I thank her for her words...
 
 
LAter...
 
 
I sighed as we finally reached her house. Guess its parting time for now, I squeezed her hand making her gazed at me. ' I love you, ' I whispered as I cupped her hand and kissed it. She caressed my face and grinned, ' I love you more! ' My eyes widen at her statement, ' Nah-uh! I love you more and more! ' I countered with a chuckle. I know I can't keep her all night outside their house. I sighed in defeat at the fact that she must stay at her parents house for this night. 
 
 
I gently placed her chin between my fingers as I leaned down and give her a quick, warm and slow kiss. ' Man, I hate that I have to leave now, ' I hissed as I tapped her nose with my finger. She just giggled, ' And I hate the fact that you're leaving, ' 
 
 
God! She's such a torture! She's being so cute. I quickly pulled her and hugged her. ' Who would have thought that the coldest guy I ever met would be a really cuddly and super sweet boyfriend, ' she giggled. ' Ironic? Haha! Life is full of that! ' I chuckled. I quickle pulled myself away from her before I lost myself and just drag her somewhere.
 
 
' So, Bye bye! See you tomorrow! ' she smiled as she entered the gate. ' I love you, ' she whispered as she planted a kiss on my cheeks. ' Stubborn neh? I love you more! ' I grinned at her as I bid goodbye and started walking away, must control myself!!
 
 
I was just few steps away when I get a hold of my phone and dialed a number. ' Hello? ' her sweet voice welcome me on the otherline. ' I miss you, ' I said as I turned to her and winked. I heard her giggle on the other line, ' You're making this hard! and stop showering me with giddiness! ' she exclaimed, even with a definite distance I can see her cute pout. 
 
 
' Dara, see you tomorrow... good night my heaven, ' I said with a smile as I continued walking away from their house. ' See you tomorrow... good night! Think of me arasso? ' she playfully giggled. ' Arasso! ' I saluted at her even though I know she can't see me.
 
 
I happily slid my phone to my pocket... I bit my lower lips trying to suppress my smiles, my giddiness.
 
 
So this is love? What a wonderful feeling...
 
 
 
----------------------------
a/n:
 
aigoo! I'm almost in the middle haha! 
Comments pls! thanks :**