amusement park

In love with my Uncle?

"So, where are we going today?" I asked DBSK.

"The amusement park!" Junsu shouted.

"Aren't fans going to notice you, though?" I questioned.

"We'll be wearing sunglasses and hats, so we'll be fine," Yunho responded. I  wasn't sure about hats and sunglasses being a good disguise but, I decided to trust them. 

"Okay, let's go!" Changmin yelled.

"The two of you must be super excited to go," I said to Changmin and Junsu.

"Of course we are!" They exclaimed in unison, their faces beaming brightly.

I giggled at their silliness and followed them to the van.

We finally arrived, and Yunho asked, "So, what do you guys want to ride first?"

"Let's go on that lift-dropping thing!"

"You mean the Tower of Terror?" Jaejoong mentioned.

"Yeah, that!"  Junsu grinned.

"Let's go then," Yoochun said and he led us to the line.

-------------

Jaejoong's point of view

"Whoa, the tower's really high," I exclaimed, looking at it with amazement.

"You're not scared of heights, are you?" you  asked me.

"Pf t! No " I remarked, trying not to show that I was lying.

"Whatever you say, Uncle." you grinned.

*If only you could call me Oppa.* I don't even know why I thought th t. Th t was weird.

I forgot my thoughts as it was our turn to get  n. I  at between Yunho and y u. I  ouldn't help but close my eyes.

"Uncle, open your eyes, it's not that scary," you said.

I peeked and looked below  e. I  ept dangling my feet out of anxie y. We were at the top now.

Yunho laughed at me and said, "Quit being such a wi p. Yo 're not gonna die."

"Shut up-- AAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as we crashed down.

"WOOO O! YE AHH!!" Everyone shout .  I idn't hear Yunho say anything thou h. He was screaming instead.

We were lifted and dropped about three more tim s. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would  e. We got off, and Yunho headed towards the trashcan.

"Are you okay, Hyung?" Yoochun asked Yunho as finished puking.

"So you called me a wimp, but you ended up being the one to throw up instead." I sneered.

"Just wait until when we go to the Haunted Mansion!" Yunho glared at me after wiping his mouth and drinking some water.

"Let's make a bet th n! Whoever runs away first will pay for dinner!" I smirked and took out my hand.

"Deal!" He shook my ha d. Th nk God, it wasn't the hand that he wiped his puke with.

"Do you guys want to take part in it too?" Yunho asked the others. They nodded, and off to the haunted mansion we went.

-------

Narrator

The six of you split into teams of t o. Yo  were with Jaejoong. Changmin and Yunho were together, and Yoochun was with Junsu.

"This isn't even scary." You said as you headed toward the darkness.

"The Ice Princess isn't scared of monsters." Jaejoong declared.

"How do you know about that?" You snapped.

"Know what, about the monsters?"

"Never mind." *I thought he knew about my nicknam s. It was probably just a coincidence.* You thought to yourself.

"I wonder how people are scared of this place," Jaejoong claimed.

"I know. People being afraid of other people in costumes is just funny." You said as a bunch of Chuckys were popping out of nowhere. 

"I wonder how Yunho's doing?" Jaejoong wondered.

Meanwhile, Yunho and Changmin were walking slowly.

"I'm not gonna lose!" Yunho declared.

"I don't really care who loses, as long as we get to eat." Changmin declared.

All of a sudden, the two of them heard screams and screamed themselves while hugging each other.

"Let's run for it!" Yunho yelled. The two of them ran for the exit.

~~

"And the losers are Yunho and Changmin!" Jaejoong said, laughing as the six of you headed towards the Red Ocean Restaurant.

You guys sat down and ordered. While waiting, you heard someone call your name. You turned around and saw...

DONGHAE and EUNHYUK??? What the hell?