The Wedding that Jaejoong came back for

In love with my Uncle?

It was finally the day of Auntie Mikyung's wedding. I sighed as I changed into my dress. Auntie Sunhee made me wear it. I did like the color though.

The wedding was pretty big. There were a lot of people I didn't know. All my aunts were the bridesmaids. And their husbands were the groomsmen. The husbands have gotten really close during the past few years. They were like brothers. 

"Hey, let me fix your tie." Uncle Junjin redid Uncle Dongmin's tie.

"Thanks Hyung." Auntie Sookjin and Auntie Yoosoon watched their husbands in happiness. The two of them reminded me of Jaejoong and Yunho when they would perform wrong number.

~FLASHBACK~

"Hyung! I can't get my tie to straighten!" Yunho whined to Jaejoong.

"Araso. I'm fixing it." He stuck his tongue whenever he was concentrating on something. 

"I'm done." He smiled at Jaejoong.

"Thanks." He pinched his cheeks.

"Ha! This is why you're the Omma and Appa of the group!" I yelled. 

"Shut up!" Both of them shouted.

~End of FLASHBACK~

I sighed. I missed them a lot. Jaejoong especially. I think Yunho and Changmin were coming back sometime this week. I wished all 5 of them would solve those problems. It felt weird and I'm pretty sure a lot of fans were heart broken about it.

It was finally time for the bride to walk down the aisle. I could see Harabuji leading Auntie Mikyung. She was stunning in her white wedding dress. 

Her husband was waiting for her and he took her in front of the priest.

They said their oaths and I do's and kissed. Everyone cheered.

"Hey Ahyoung-ah, let's get married again." I heard her husband Kwangho say to her.

"What are you talking about?" She playfully hit him.

K.R.Y arrived and they greeted everyone before they sang "Marry You." After they were done, I thanked them and gave them pieces of the wedding cake.

"Aigoo, I wish Jaejoong was here with us." I heard Auntie Minkyung murmur.

"I am here." We all heard a voice from behind us. We turned around and it was really him! "Sorry, I'm late to Noona's wedding." He said to Auntie Mikyung.

"It's okay. I'm glad you're here." She hugged him.

"We're all glad you're here." Auntie Sooyoung shouted. And we tackled him really. Well, not me. I tried to save him. 

I embraced him once everyone got off him. "I thought you said it would take you a while before you come back here."

"I know but I can't miss my sister's wedding. And we're having a break. So we wanted to visit here." Jaejoong explained.

"So Junsu and Yoochun are here too?" I asked him.

"Yeah. They're coming later." It was then time for pictures. I wasn't in the portrait one because I was the one that took it.

 

After we finished taking pictures, Junsu and Yoochun arrived. I hugged them too. Jaejoong and Junsu sang a duet for Auntie Mikyung called "To my Bride. "

Auntie Mikyung was so touched, she had tears in her eyes. 

After that, it was time to dance. Of course, the newlyweds got to dance first.

Jaejoong asked me to dance. "You look really beautiful today." He was touching my lower back as we danced to the beat of the song.

"Thanks Oppa." I almost blushed.

"By the way, I saw the news with Kikwang." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry Oppa, it's not true. AJ just randomly said so."

"I figured since you gave him a what the hell look."

"It was on camera?" 

He nodded. "But I couldn't help but be jealous anyway. He smirked and spun me around. He then dipped me and our lips were so close. He kissed me hard on the lips. But it was really soft and sweet. I had a feeling of ecstasy right there and then. *My first kiss with Jaejoong, it's better than I thought.*