Donghae, I miss you

In love with my Uncle?

The day went by very slowly.  I couldn't stand how slow the clock was ticking as I was in my Journalism class. The teacher was droning on and on about freelancing and what we were going to do this semester. I didn't even want to join this class. My mom wanted me to join because I might have her "writing abilities."

I sighed as I saw a guy who looked similar to Donghae. *Maybe if he didn't have to say it like that to me, I wouldn't have turned out to be this way.*

It was about 2 years ago, when I was in high school. He was my first love and my first boyfriend. Now he's a singer in the boy band named Super Junior.

The bell finally rang and I was the first to leave the classroom. "She's probably gonna see her boyfriends again. What a ." I heard someone say. *What boyfriends are they even talking about?* I shrugged it off and walked home.

As I came in, I could hear two of my aunts arguing about what T.V. channel to watch.  

"I'm home!" I yelled as I took off my shoes and shut the door.

"Welcome back!" Some of my aunts shouted back.

"Where's Omma?" I asked.

"She's shopping, I think." Auntie Mikyung replied.

"Oh okay. So why were you arguing with Auntie Sooyoung?" 

"She wants to watch Music Bank while I want to watch my drama." Auntie Sooyoung replied.

"Well, why can't one of you just watch it online?" I suggested.

"Oh yeah! Why didn't we think of that?" Auntie Mikyung slapped her forehead.

"Okay, I'll go upstairs now."

I went to my room and my laptop. The background picture was of me, my parents, my aunts, and Uncle Jaejoong. It's still hard for me to call him that since he's only two years older than me.

I went on youtube and saw a recent video of Donghae at a variety show. He was also with Eunhyuk. "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" the MC asked. I never understood why MCs' always asked questions like that. Shouldn't there be more interesting topics to talk about besides idols' love lives?

"Yes I have. It's been two years but I hope she hasn't forgotten me."

"Do you want to say anything to her?"

"I'm sorry I lied to you. I hope you can forgive me." He said looking at the camera. It seemed like he was looking at me.

*Donghae, I miss you.*