More friends and Mom?

In love with my Uncle?

Jaejoong's point of view

*.* I thought as I turned around to face her. "Uhh Hi." I forced myself to say something.

"Oppa! I missed you!" She ran and hugged me. I felt really uncomfortable so I let her go.

"Did you miss me?" She asked with that annoying face of hers.

"I guess." I muttered. *NOT. I ing hate this .* She was a huge hypocrite and she's really greedy. She wanted attenion all the time and loved to make scandals. We were almost caught in one once when she announced that we were going out. She'as  liar, she's fake. I just hated everything about this . What was there not to hate? She had plastic surgery done everywhere and her personality  really bad.

"Oppa! Let's go to a club!" She declared.

"It's still morning and I have schedules to do. Sorry."

"Oppa~~ Come on. Just ditch work for today and celebrate that I'm back!" I ignored her pleas and just walked away.

----------------

Your point of view

I was so glad that Uncle saved me from that creep. I couldn't even imagine what that guy could have done to me if Uncle hadn't done so. I wondered why I never noticed him before. Jaejoong did say I was pretty dense.

I was in music class when I noticed another girl with the other three. *Is it a bring new girl to college every day or what?* I went up to them and said hi.

"I'm you . Nice to meet you."

"Jihyun. Nice to meet you too." She smiled.

The girls contiued to talk and I got to know all of them a little more.

"So you girls are really good friends. All going to the same university."

"Yeah. There's actually one more girl coming tomorrow." Hyuna stated.

"Wow. It' like you girls are a girl group!" I joked. But all of them just stared at me.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No. It's nothing." Sohyun said. She then blushed at the sight of AJ as he came towards us. "Hey ladies. you." They said hi back.

"I'm not a lady?" I asked him.

"Nope!" He then went to his seat. *What did he mean by that?* I continued to talk more with them. I made my third and fourth friend. I was making so much progress. *Victory!* I smiled to myself.

"you -ah, whatcha thinking about?" Jiyoon questioned.

"It's nothing. Just happy to be your friend." I smiled. Shortly after, Mr. Choi came into the room and class started.

--------------------------------

AJ's point of view

*You're not a lady to me but a queen.* I thought as if I answered her question. I wondered if I should confess to her. I didn't have the guts to. My feelings for her grew and grew each day. *What should I do?*

I recently noticed that you looked a lot like her mom and aunts. But how come Jaejoong didn't look like them? I began to wonder if he was truly her uncle or not.

I was talking to Chunglim. He was my best guy friend. He's a singer that was supposed to be my "Rival". People said that we were like Se7en and Rain battling each other. But that ended when I debuted in a boy group.

"Hey, AJ. You got anyone you like?"

I nodded. " I won't tell you who though."

"I'll tell you who I like. You know those girls there?" He pointed to you and 4minute. "I like all those girls, especially the tomboy chick."

"What a player." I said and rolled  my eyes.

"I know I am." He smirked. The teacher came in time for once and class started.

---------------------------

Narrator

It was after school and you were walking home. As you approach your house, you recognized Jaejoong's car. Curious, you checked to see if he was in there. *Nope*.

You headed inside the house to meet your grandparents. "Grandma! Grandpa! Hey!" you hugged the two of them. "How have you two been?"

"Just wonderful. Ever since we found out your aunt's pregnant, we've been better than ever." your grandma smiled.

Grandpa was silent but he nodded. You got some of his traits from him. You then heard Jaejoong yell, "I'm going to meet my mom. See you guys later!" He didn't notice you there so he blabbed it out without knowing.

*His mom? But I'm talking to her right now. What is he talking about?* Confused, you decided to get to the bottom of this case.