In Love with My Uncle?

In love with my Uncle?

Jaejoong's point of view

"Omo! Jaejoongie! What are you saying?" Sooyoung Noona exclaimed.

All of my Noonas couldn't believe it.

*Did I really just say that?* "Sorry, but I just had to say it out loud. I guess I liked her for quite a while, but didn't want to admit it until now."

Hyukjin stared at me, enraged. "We specifically told you that we didn't want you to fall for you. So why are you saying this now?"

I bowed and said, "I won't be able to keep that promise."

"Well, if you likes you back, then there won't be too much of a problem. You'll have our permission to date. I just don't know about Omma and Appa" Eunhee stated. Hyukjin looked at his wife, confused.

"We will?"

"Yes Yeobo (honey), you don't want our daughter to still be stuck onto Donghae forever, right?"

He nodded and stated. "Fine. You can date our daughter. But be sure to confess to her like a gentleman."

"Thank you, Noona and Hyung." I left to go home. I'll wait until tomorrow to tell her.

-----------------

Your point of view

I still couldn't believe it. The feeling I was having was a weird sensation. It was a mixture of surprise and happiness. I kept on thinking about it in all of my classes. I couldn't concentrate on anything we were learning at all. 

I had flashbacks of all those times I felt something odd for Jaejoong.

 "What about the money?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter. You're more important." I blushed when he said that.  *Why did I blush when he said that to me?*

 "Thank you Uncle!" I suddenly remembered what happened when I was sick. How dumb of me to hug him!

I then realized. I was in love with my Uncle. Wait, he's not my uncle anymore. So that's okay... right?

I was so confused. *I love him? No!!!! I promised myself not to love anyone since Donghae!*

I then received a text from AJ.

Can you come to the cafe? I want to talk to you.

I replied back saying to wait a few minutes. I was sorta nervous at the' I want to talk to you' art. What did he want to say at this time at night? 

------------------------------

AJ's point of view

I decided to finally confess to her. I didn't know what her reaction would be but I just had to let it off my chest. I remembered that she told me, she would have fallen for me if I hadn't moved.

The cafe was kind of empty except for a couple. you arrived looking as beautiful as always. I waved at her and told her to sit down.

"Sorry, did I make you wait long?"

I shook my head. "Just arrived here. Hey, can I have 2 lattes?"

"AJ, I sleep in 2 hours." She told me.

"Never mind, a strawberry smoothie and a mango smoothie." I told the waiter.

"So what do you want to say to me?" She asked.

*Here we go.*

-------------------------------------------------

Narrator

"you -ah, please don't be too shocked when I tell you this." He started to say.

You just nodded, not knowing if you should speak.

"I love you, you. I think I've been in love with you since high school. I just never realized it was love. I thought it was admiration but I guess not. Sorry to break it to you, but your best friend's in love with you."

*Did he really have to confess to me right when I found out I loved Jaejoong?*