Last Chapter

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

I was so surprised. Did the weddings make him want us to get married too? Not that I cared about that, I was too happy.

"Of course I will!" He got up and I hugged him. After the long and warm embrace, he put the ring on me.

It said 'I'll love you. Forever and always.' (pretend it said that. though i do want to know what that says.)

I can't believe this was happening even though we've been dating for three months. But then again we knew each other since we were young and we've lived together before. 

Anyway, I hugged him again and said I loved the ring. He was going to have the same ring also but he got the wrong size.

"I love you so much." I murmured, still hugging him.

"Nado, Saranghae." 

He then kissed me with so much passion that I saw stars. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let our tongues explore each other's mouths. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me closer, before pulling away from me completely so we could catch a breath.

"Wow. Jaejoong, you've never kissed me like that before." I said, surprised. 

He smirked and said, "There's a first for everything."

Jaejoong and I walked home to tell everyone we were going to get married. 

"BWOH? YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED?????" All my aunts shouted in shock.

The two of us nodded. My parents looked like they approved.

"AHHH! Finally you're getting married!" Auntie Minkyung exclaimed.

"That would mean almost all of the Kim girls are married now." Auntie Mikyung smiled and nudged Auntie Sunhee.

~Next day~

We were at Jaejoong's apartment. We decided to plan the wedding out slowly. Because well, since Jaejoong was still famous, a lot of people would want to see our wedding. Jaejoong asked me if it was alright to have fangirls be invited to our wedding. And I said it was okay, as long as they weren't disruptive.

So first, we were making the guest list and man, was it long. We were inviting all of our family members so that was 20 people. The other members of DBSK and their girlfriends. Yeah, they were going out with my chingus. Surprising huh?

So that was 26. Then Super Junior minus Kangin plus Nari. That was 40. I stopped counting after Jaejoong's mom, sister, brother, SHINee, Beast, 4minute, F(X), and even SNSD. There was Taegoon, a solo singer, and Hyunjoong from SS501 too. Big Bang, 2ne1 and 2PM were guests also. There were so many more that I didn't know. Jaejoong decided to invite 20 fangirls. And luckily, they were randomly passed to Cassiopeia so no one knew who was going to be invited. I only hoped they wouldn't scream and take pictures of us when the wedding was happening.

By the time we were done, we reached up to 230 people. So the wedding was going to be huge. But I guess that's how it is when you have a celebrity boyfriend. I think most likely, that only 150 people would come because most of them were celebrities and they probably had busy schedules.

"Man, that took forever. You have so many friends." I murmured.

"Sorry. I didn't think it would take that long." Jaejoong rest his head on my shoulder.

"It's time for dinner!" I exclaimed because my stomach was growling. I got up and started to make kimbap. 

"I'll help you." Jaejoong said as he put his apron on.

"Sure. Thanks Oppa."

"You know, back when I didn't know I was adopted, I would always wish you would call me Oppa. You don't know how happy I am now that you can call me that." Jaejoong whispered in my ear and hugged me from behind.

I blushed. "Well I still thought it was weird whenever I called you Uncle."

The kimbap was finally done and we ate it. Over the next few weeks, we planned and planned for the wedding. Who would have thought that planning for a wedding was going so long? We even got a wedding planner to help us out. She helped with the wedding cakes and helped with my wedding dress.

Since the fans heard about the wedding, they gave me a shirt that said Hero Jaejoong's wife and there was the Cassiopeia constellation on it.

I had to admit, I liked it a lot. It was the last week of the wedding planning. Our wedding was going to be the last week of July.

We were so tired, we decided to take a break. We were almost done anyway. We just needed to find a place to hold the reception.

But the wedding planner was going to do all that so we were taking a stroll in the park. It was relaxing. We finally had some free time.

"I can't believe we're getting married next week." Jaejoong claimed.

"I know. This month went by pretty fast actually." I said. We spent the rest of the day just sitting on the swings and chatting, not to mention some kissing here and there.

----------------------------------------

Narrator

It was the day of the wedding and man were the two of you excited. This is what you guys wore.

              

                                                                                               

You were nervously waiting for your dad to come and walk you down the aisle. *This is it!* you thought when your dad arrived.

"Ready you?"

"Yep." You stated as you took his arm.

So the two of you went through the door of the church and saw many people sitting in the rows. There were at least 200 people. Not counting a few reporters that managed to come in. Surprisingly, the fan girls weren't squealing and taking pictures. They were being respectful.

You finally approached where Jaejoong was and you couldn't help but squeal like a fangirl at the sight of him. *I can't believe I'm marrying this guy!*

Your dad gave your hand and told Jaejoong, "You better take good care of my daughter."

"You know I will, Hyukjin, I mean Oboji." Your dad just winked at the two of you and sat down next to your mom.

" Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honorable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else here after forever hold his peace."

The fangirls weren't opposing even though you thought they would. After you two exchanged rings and vows, it was time for the I do's.

"Do you, Kim Jaejoong, take Kim you  to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He beamed.

"And do you, Kim you , take Kim Jaejoong to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." You smiled.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Jaejoong kissed you softly.

"Congratulations!" Everyone cheered and shouted.

After that was the reception where you guys danced the night away. You guys were so happy, you couldn't even describe it in words.

You and Jaejoong went to your honeymoon the very next day and stayed in Paris for a week.

~~~~~

5 years later

"OPPA!!!" You yelled looking for Jaejoong. "Where are you? Stop hiding!" You were playing hide and seek with him and your two children, Minhee, who was turning 5, and Minki, who just turned 3.

"APPA!" Both of the kids yelled.

"We're getting tired. We give up! " Minhee exclaimed.

"Come so we can eat lunch!" Minki shouted.

"Alright! I"m out!" Jaejoong popped out of the stairs closet.

"Huh? I thought I checked that place already." Minhee murmured.

"You did, but I was hiding behind the jacket so you didn't see me." Jaejoong smirked mischievously. 

"Aish. Appa, you're mean." Minki said, sticking his tongue at him.

"You're calling me mean? You're the one sticking your tongue at me." Jaejoong ran towards his son as he was running away.

"Okay the food's done!" You declared after the three of them were tired of running around.

"Yes! Food!" The father and kids sat at the dinner table anticipating for dinner.

"Alright. Dig in!" You told them as you set it down on the table. And they did, really messily.

"Aigoo, Minki, look you have rice all over your face." You cleaned up his face while Jaejoong was teaching Minhee not to talk with open.

After you put the kids to sleep, you and Jaejoong were watching a movie, when you suddenly wanted to throw up. You ran towards the sink and puked.

"Gwenchana?" Jaejoong rubbed your back. You finished and drank some water.

"Yeah.... Oppa... I think I'm pregnant."

"Really? I can't believe it, a third child!" Jaejoong was getting excited just like before with Minhee and Minki.

"I love you, you." Jaejoong hugged you.

"I love you too Oppa."

"We'll be together always." The two of you said in unison and laughed.

*Oppa, even if you were my uncle, I still would have loved you. I would say I'm in love with my uncle. But thank God that you're not because I can say I'm in love with Kim Jaejoong and always will be.*

------------------------

I"m done with this fanfic! I can't believe it. Thank you guys so much for the support and always commenting. I love you guys!