2 weddings and neither of them are ours...

In love with my Uncle?

  Your point of view

3 months after we told everyone that we were a couple, I met Jaejoong’s mom officially but before that, I met Hyojoo.

 We were in front of the SM Entertainment building planning to visit Super Junior and see how they were doing. I remembered who she was. She was the girl who was in the drama Spring Waltz. It was the first drama I watched. And I realized that she was the girl who Jaejoong kissed in his movie Heaven’s postman. Even if it was 2 years ago, it still made me jealous.

“Annyeongsaeyo. I’m Han Hyojoo. It’s nice to meet you.” She shook my hand.

“ Nice to meet you too. I loved the drama Spring Waltz.” I smiled at her despite the fact that Jaejoong told me that she was a fake, liar, and two-faced.

“Thank you.” She smiled back but it looked genuine. She turned to Jaejoong. “How have you been?”

“Pretty good. You?” I guess he wanted to try and be nice to her. Or maybe she changed?

“Same here. Guess what?”

“What?” Jaejoong said, not really interested.

“I’m getting married to Seung-gi!” She smiled.

-----------

Jaejoong’s point of view

“So you’re serious about him?” I asked her, not really sure if she was telling the truth.

“Yep! I’m not chasing after you anymore, if you noticed. After you announced that you were going out with you, I stopped liking you and started to like Seung-gi Oppa.”

“I see. Well good luck with your wedding.” I took you 's hand and was going inside the building but Hyojoo stopped me.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“You two are invited! It’s next week.” She gave me a wedding card.

“Alright thanks. Bye.” I told her and the two of us went inside to see Siwon flirting with an employee. They really were getting all the girls they wanted.

We could see Shindong full of joy as he approached us.

“Something good happened?”  questioned.

“My wedding date’s been confirmed! Nari and I are getting married next Saturday!” He exclaimed.

“Oh that’s good for you two. Congratulations.” Both you and I stated.

“Save it for the wedding.” He handed me a wedding card also.

“Oppa, that means we have to go to 2 weddings in one week?” you  asked me.

I looked at the dates of both of the cards. Hyojoo’s was on Saturday and Shindong’s wedding was on Sunday.

“Wow. We’ll be busy next weekend then.” I murmured.

“Are the other members of DBSK invited too?” you asked.

“Yep. And ummm… I’m tired of listening to K.R.Y sing all the time, so could you guys sing a song for us?” Shindong offered.

“YAH!” We could hear the three of them yell at Shindong.

“I’m just kidding you guys. But I do want a change. So can you? Nari’s a fan of you guys too.”

“Okay sure.” I told him.

“Yay!” He was dancing, full of happiness now.

“Did you say Hyojoo was getting married?” Siwon asked.

“Yeah. To Lee Seung-gi. Now that I realize it, you were in Spring Waltz too.” you  asked. “How was Hyojoo at that time?”

“She was an innocent girl. Very similar to her character in that drama. I should know, since I played as her cousin/brother. But something happened that made her change. “ Siwon explained.

*Hmmm…. Wonder what it was?* But I didn’t really care. you was jealous as soon as she saw Heaven's postman. She screamed when she watched it for the first time last week. She’s cute when she’s jealous.

“So do you want to go wedding gift shopping?” you asked. 

“Sure. I need a new tuxedo anyway.” I claimed.

“Does that also mean you would have to get 2 tuxedos and I have to get 2 dresses?” you questioned.

“Aniyo.  We don’t have to dress fancy for Hyojoo’s wedding. You can wear a simple dress. But for Shindong’s wedding, it should be nice.” I stated.

“Araso.” you dragged me to the mall wondering what we should get.

But then, I noticed Omma shopping with my sister.

“OMMA!” I shouted. “YOOJUNG!”

“Jaejoong!” The two of them shouted.

I waved. “That’s your sister?” you  asked.

“Yep. “ We walked up to them and they hugged me.

“So this is you. I’m Oh Seyoung but go ahead and call me Omma."

"Omma!" I scolded her, quite embarrassed. 

"I'm Yoojung. Nice to meet you, Unnie."

"Nice to meet you too." you  smiled at her.

---------------------------

Narrator

After talking to them more, you guys went your separate ways, realizing that you two still hadn't gotten anything. You then decided to give Shindong and Nari 150,000 won with a wedding picture frame for them to use. And Jaejoong chose to get Hyojoo and Seunggi 100,000 won with an empty photo album for them to put their wedding pictures inside too.

You got this dress for Hyojoo's wedding.

       

For Shindong's wedding, you guys wore this.

             

(they really look alike hehe ^^ so cute)

So a week later, you guys went to Hyojoo's wedding. It was really short and you guys went home as soon as you gave them the gift. It was quite boring because no one you knew except for Siwon was there.

The next day was Shindong's wedding. 11 members of Super Junior were there. Kangin wasn't but he called and said congratulations. The wedding was very large, since it was quite a big deal. There were fans that were invited also. 

As you and Jaejoong sat down, you noticed that AJ was with the other members of Beast. They were with 4minute but it seems that AJ had a girlfriend. *It's probably that girl who rejected him from before. Glad to see he moved on.* 

The wedding was starting. Nari was walking down the aisle with her dad. It was a good thing to see that both of their parents accepted their relationship despite Shindong being an active idol. She looked quite stunning in her wedding dress. She finally reached the destination where Shindong was waiting.

They exchanged rings and told their vows. It was finally time for the I do's and they both declared it happily.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and they kissed while everyone clapped and cheered and whatnot.

---------------------------------

Your point of view

The wedding reception was fun. We gave them the frame and money and they thanked us making sure they would use it for their wedding portrait. It was time for DBSK to sing. They sang With All My Heart. Who cares if it was in Japanese, it was still beautiful and breathtaking. Just like when they weren't disbanded.

After that, we danced. Jaejoong let me lead this time.

"You know what I noticed?" Jaejoong mentioned.

"What?" 

"We've been to two weddings and neither of them are ours..." He murmured. I blushed, of course.

After the wedding was over, we were walking home because we felt like it.

"you "

"Yeah?" I asked, turning around to face him. He got on one knee and got something out of his pockets. It was a ring.

"Will you marry me?"