Why aren't you cute when you're not sick?

In love with my Uncle?

Jaejoong's point of view

I was dumbfounded at what she was doing. She had never hugged me before. This was an action that she would never do. But I couldn't feel like this to my own "niece." So I gently shook her arms off of me and turned around.

"You're welcome." I smiled at her.

She yawned and murmured "I'll go back to sleep now."

*She's way too cute.*

"Araso. Go ahead."

The congee was finally done. I was bored so I called Changmin.

"Hyung!"

"Yeah?"

"You do realize that Hyojoo's back right?"

"Aish... I know. That annoying ."

"Hyung, how are you gonna get rid of her?"

"I'll think of something."

"Araso. Hey I have to take care of my sister. She's sick."

"you's sick too. Bye."

I sighed and warmed up the congee. *I should go wake her up.*

I headed inside the guestroom and saw you cuddled up with the pillow.

"Yah... Wake up. It's time for you to eat congee."

"Bwoh?! Why are you in here!" She shouted as she opened her eyes. I guess she was back to her old self.

"Come out and eat the congee I made you."

"Argh." She got up and walked lazily to the kitchen.

I followed her and put the bowl of congee in front of her.

She took a sip and complained, "Aish! It's way too hot!"

"Then blow on it, dummy!" I sneered.

"You should have made it cooler." you stated. "But other than that, your cooking's pretty good, Uncle."

"Of course it's good." I smiled in triumph.

She smirked. "But don't get too cocky. There's plenty of people whose cooking are better."

I growled. "Why aren't you cute when you're not sick?"

"Bwoh? Cute? What are you talking about?" She glanced at me.

"Never mind. Aish, just finish eating already."

----------------------------------------

Your point of view

*What is he talking about? Me cute?* I shook my head. As if.

I finished the congee. "Well, we should go home right? "

"I heard that Auntie Sookjin's going to tell the news to Omma and Appa. Your parents are coming too for some reason. So you'll have to stay over here tonight."

"What about school?"

"I'll take you to school."

"But I don't even have any clothes to change into."

"I have some girl clothes. Just pick an outfit tomorrow."

"Why would you have girl clothes? Are you a cross dresser?" I asked. Jaejoong looked really suspicous.

"Aniyo! It's none of your business."

"Probably clothes of the girls you slept with." I muttered.

Jaejoong gave me a look. If looks could kill, I might have died right there and then.

"Pretend I didn't say anything. Good night Uncle." I left to the guest room and collapsed on the bed.

*sighs* "Why did I say that out loud?" I said to myself.

Jaejoong was a casanova. He got with girls all the time. Despite the fact that he looks like a girl, he can talk to girls and make them feel like they're on cloud nine.

I sighed. AJ isn't like that at all. He was too considerate and kind to do such a thing. *If only I fell for him instead of Donghae, I wouldn't have suffered until now.*

------------------------------

Narrator

You woke up feeling a whole lot better and refreshed. You went to the restoom and noticed a note on the mirror. " The green toothbrush is yours. Don't even think about touching the blue one. " It read.

*Wasn't gonna touch it anyway.*

You thought it was weird doing the things you usually did at home at Jaejoong's house. After you brushed your teeth, you went to the closet and found a bunch of girl clothes. And what do you know, most of them were tish. You picked the clothes that were the least revealing. It just had to be a dress

*Oh well, as long as it's not shorts.* You took a shower. Meanwhile Jaejoong was cooking your breakfast. It was a simple egg sandwich for on the go. He made one for himself also. He was going to have a busy schedule today.

When you came downstairs in that dress, he almost dropped the food. You were breathtaking. *Just like an angel.* He thought.

"Yah! Hurry up and take me to school already."

*Too bad she's a devil in an angel's disguise.* He shook his thoughts away and gave you the sandwich. The two of you drove to Seoul University.

When he dropped you off, he noticed you greeted AJ, and three other girls that looked really familiar.

*Isn't that 4minute?*