The fangirls are okay with it?

In love with my Uncle?

 Jaejoong's point of view

The next day, I told the media to hold a press conference for you and me. I've been in a lot of conferences before but this was her first one so she was nervous.

"Everything will be alright." I squeezed her hand.

"I sure hope so." She sighed.

The conference started. And none of the reporters were asking questions. Probably because, they didn't know why they were here in the first place.

"I wanted to have a press conference to tell everyone that my parents and sisters aren't my biological family," That was when everyone started to question and take more pictures.

I held my hand up indicating them to shut up. 

"I was adopted by my parents when I was 5. My biological mom put me up for adoption for various reasons. But I recently found my real mom and has kept contact with her ever since. My real name is Han Jaejoon but I won't be called that. Kim Jaejoong suits me more."

"Alright. So what does that have to do with you?" Someone asked.

"Let me talk now." She told me.

"Kikwang and I are not going out. Kikwang lied. We're just friends." She began.

"Why did he lie then?" A lady asked.

"He wanted to help me hide the truth." She paused.

"What truth?"

"The truth that the two of us are actually going out." I answered for you.

"WHAT?????" Everyone started to ask more questions.

"We've been going out for three weeks." you explained.

"I know that fans will kill me especially at my university but I just had to say it. I didn't want to keep it in any longer and lie to everyone."

"I hope that my fans would be able to support our relationship. "

~~~~

The conference was finally over and we both stretched our arms and stood up, glad that we didn't need to sit anymore.

"Man, that took forever." you stated.

"Yeah. I wonder what the netizens and everyone else are gonna say about this."

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to be murdered, Oppa."

"I'll go with you tomorrow if you'd like." I told her.

"Let's just see."

"Hey you wanna see Kangin before he leaves for the army?" I asked her.

"Yeah. That means I get to see Hankyung too." She smiled and I got jealous.

What do you mean, see Hankyung?"

"Didn't I tell you? Hankyung's my second favorite member out of Super Junior."

"No you didn't. Never mind, let's just call them instead." I got my phone out.

"No I wanna see them!" you tried to grab my phone away

"Fine we will." So we left to the SM building and all 13 members were there. Henry and Zhou Mi were still in China.

"Kangin! Kibum! Hankyung!" you went and hugged all of them.

"Hey, how has my Nu yīng (baby girl) been?" He asked her.

I knew what that meant and took her away from him.

"She's my girlfriend now, Hyung."

"We know. We saw the conference." Kibum murmured.

"Congratulations!" Kangin yelled. Everyone else yelled out too.

"Thanks everyone." We both said. We talked and talked until it was time for Kangin to leave. That's when the water works started. Everyone was there. SNSD, SHINee, F(X), Ri-In, the other members of DBSK, yeah everyone.

"We're gonna miss you!" Everyone shouted.

"I'll come back and be a better Kangin that everyone will love." He said while tears were pouring.

Everyone hugged him and he left to the airport.

"I miss you already!" Leeteuk shouted while he cried again.

"By the way, it seems that Leeteuk and Kangin are going out too." Donghae whispered to me and you. We weren't that surprised either. 

I took you home and kissed her bye before going to my apartment. I was glad we didn't need to go back to Japan for a while.

--------------------

Your point of view

That night, I wrote my journalism paper. I didn't want to procrastinate anymore.

I decided to write about my life. Just like a narrative. I ended up going past 10,000 words.

The next day, Jaejoong ended up going with me because my parents wanted him to. They were glad we finally told the world we were boyfriend and girlfriend and not niece and uncle.

And surprisingly, Changmin, Yunho, and Junsu were ahead of us. They looked like they were talking to Chohee, Haneul, and Eunkyung.

"Hey girls. What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"We wanted to help you guys talk to the fangirls but we ended up talking to them." Yunho said.

I noticed how there was a pairing with them. It seemed like they were flirting. Changmin was with Chohee. Haneul wouldn't stop staring at Yunho and Eunkyung was trying hard not to drool at Junsu.

"Do you guys all like each other or something?" I asked.

"Well, they're not like other fangirls." was all Changmin said before they started blushing. Jaejoong and I left them and went inside. The fangirls were in front of us. I was prepared for whatever was going to happen. Plus Jaejoong was with me, so I felt safe.

"Congratulations!" They all shouted. The two of us were confused. Weren't they supposed to oppose and yell at us?

"Huh?" Both of us were really confused.

"We're alright with it."

*The fangirls are alright with it?* I wasn't sure if I heard right.

"Chincha? Why?" Jaejoong questioned, skeptical.

"Well, you're probably the only girl we're allowing to date him. We're sorry about calling you Ice and stuff." A girl said.

"Bwoh? You called her Ice ?" Jaejoong was getting pissed and glared at the girls.

"you, just how often were you getting bullied like this?" Jaejoong asked me.

"I wasn't bullied, Oppa. Just got in trouble with them. It's not like they actually hurt me." I clarified.

"Anyway, we didn't like those other girls that you were in scandals with." Another girl stated.

"Yeah, especially that Hyojoo !" One girl exclaimed.

I didn't really know who she was, so I didn't care. "So that means you're gonna support us?"

"Yep. We'll support you." They all smiled at us.

*This is so weird.* I thought. But I smiled back and said thanks. Jaejoong and I smiled at each other.

Jaejoong and I were going to be okay now.... right?