4minute are good friends

In love with my Uncle?

 Your point of view

"Mianhae, but it's been almost two weeks already. Manager Hyung told us sort of last minute Though we don't want to go. We leave tomorrow." Jaejoong declared.

"We don't want you to go!" All my aunts exclaimed in unison.

"What time will you leave and how long will you be there?" I asked.

"I think 8:00 P.M and maybe a month? I'm not too sure." He replied.

Some of the aunts started bawling. They were being pretty dramatic. I was used to it though. Ever since DBSK debuted in Japan, this would always happen whenever he announced he was going back there. It must have been tiring always going back and forth between Korea and Japan.

"We'll keep in contact. Don't worry Noonas, a month will fly by before you know it." Jaejoong's words reassured them.

"Jaejoong, if I get killed, move on and forget me araso?" I told him. "But it really . You've only been here for a couple of months and you're going back already."

"What are you talking about? By who?"

"The girls will murder me tomorrow, I'm sure of it." I mumbled quietly.

"Don't worry. I'll help you out tomorrow."

"Hey, why don't you just say you're Jaejoong's niece?" Auntie Mikyung suggested. "That might help you out a little."

"Ehh, can't I just say I'm dating him?" I asked.

"You'll probably get killed if you say that. Just stick to being his niece." She claimed.

"What about AJ and Donghae?"

"I don't know. But Jaejoong's a little more popular so that might lower the risk of you getting killed." Auntie Mikyung sighed.

"Fine. I'll explain that to them tomorrow." Jaejoong said.

 I was disappointed that he agreed to it but whatever. I knew he had to keep his reputation.

The next day Jaejoong drove me to the school. When we arrived there was literally a mob of girls glaring at me and ready to attack but immediately stopped when they saw Jaejoong get out of the car.

"Annyeong. You girls must be really mad at her. Well, I'm here to say that she is my niece. Nothing more, nothing less." He gave me a look that said 'I'm sorry I'm lying.'

I just ignored him and stated, "If someone even dares to touch me, my uncle will make them suffer greatly. He's really scary if you actually know him."

"Which of his sisters is your mom?" A girl asked curiously.

"Kim Eunhee." I told her.

"Well what about AJ/Kikwang?" Another girl questioned.

"How can you even ask about him? He hit Donghae Oppa!" Some random girl shouted.

They soon got in an argument if AJ was worth mentioning or not. I told Jaejoong bye and secretly kissed him on the cheek when they weren't looking. I would see him at the airport later. I snuck myself away to meet up with 4minute but Sohyun was missing.

"Gwenchana?" Jiyoon asked.

"Yeah, hopefully I'll live today." I sighed. "Where's Sohyun?"

"Since she likes Kikwang, when she found out he liked you, she wanted to avoid you." answered Hyuna.

"Well I sorta guessed that would happen." I sighed again.

"You really need to explain yourself to us though. We talked about ourselves but you never did, so start now." Gayoon stated.

"Araso. I was friends with Kikwang before he was famous. You guys were probably curious at why he would always say hi to me. He moved to America and I met Donghae when I was supposed to see Jaejoong at SM Entertainment one day. I had a crush on him and we eventually became a couple. But he cheated on me." I explained.

"With who?" Jihyun asked.

"You guys have to promise you won't tell anyone." I whispered. They nodded. "It was with Eunhyuk." 

They gasped. "So Eunhae is real?" Jiyoon said out loudly. The girls shushed her. "Sorry."

"Anyway, I was heartbroken and my friends left me. I was a loner until Kikwang came back about a month ago. But recently he confessed to me and I rejected him. Which caused him to drink and he ended up getting a DUI and and hit Donghae."

"This is really like a drama except it's extra dramatic." Gayoon claimed.

"So you don't like him?" Hyuna asked.

"Aniyo. He's like a big brother to me."

"Do you like someone else then?" Jihyun questioned. I didn't want to tell them about how I liked Jaejoong and he wasn't really my uncle. I would eventually tell them when Jaejoong told DBSK. So I said,

"Aniyo. I don't want to like anyone else right now."

"I understand. But wait, Donghae's bi?" Jiyoon inquired.

I nodded. "He was really cruel. He told me to meet up with him and when I did he showed me he loved Eunhyuk by kissing him right in front of me. He said that he loved Eunhyuk way more than he loved me which wasn't love at all but pity."

"I never would have imagined Donghae to be like that." Gayoon thought.

"So what happened after that?"

"I avoided him and we stopped talking to each other. But two years later, he suddenly contacted me and told me he wanted to meet with me. We met and he told me he did love me and that he was bi."

"Why did he have to lie then?"asked Hyuna.

"I honestly don't really know. He told me it was the only way I would actually agree to breaking up with him, but I would have broken up with him anyway if he told me the truth." Man was I talking a lot today. But I was glad to have people to talk to.

"Wow, your life must have been hard on you. But we hope we can make things easier. You got us as your friends. We'll help you with whatever problems you have. By the way, how old are you?" Hyuna asked.

"I'm 21." I replied.

"You're our Unnie then. I'm 18, Jihyun and Gayoon are going to turn 21, Jiyoon's 19, and Sohyun is 17." Hyuna explained.

"Wow, Sohyun must be really smart." I menioned.

"I think you should talk to her and explain to her about Kikwang." Gayoon said.

"Araso, I will."

"She's probably in the courtyard. We'll back you up if you need it." Jihyun told me.

"Thanks." They followed me to the courtyard and there she was reading a book on a bench. She caught sight of me and tried to go away but I called out to her.

"Sohyun! Can we talk?" She reluctantly nodded and I told the girls that they didn't need to follow.

----------------------------

Narrator

You sat next to her and started to speak.

"Sohyun, I don't like Kikwang." you started to say but Sohyun interrupted you.

"I know. But it's disappointing that you don't like him back. I couldn't believe that you would say no to him and it made him like that. Anyway, to tell you the truth, I don't like him anymore. I kinda realized he liked you anyway. Honestly, I'm starting to like Yoseob."

You were appalled to hear her say that. "So why are you avoiding me?"

"I wasn't avoiding you. I just wanted to read a book. The other Unnies must have told you I was mad at you or something."

"That's good. So when did you fall for Yoseob?" You asked curiously. You guys started to talk more and then the rest of 4minute popped out of nowhere.

"Everything's okay now right?" Jiyoon asked. You guys nodded and everyone smiled.

"That's good." She said. You guys walked to class together and you thought *4minute are good friends.*