Scandals stink

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

"I couldn't believe that would happen." I told my parents.

"You should be ashamed of yourself! How could you be so careless" Omma scorned me.

"Look at all these reporters!"

"Why? Is it my fault for being friends with AJ and Donghae and worrying about them? It might be my fault for being with Jaejoong but I didn't know this would happen." I told them.

"Just explain what happened then." Auntie Sooyoung stated.

"Okay, so after those girls took pictures of me and the guards got them all out, Donghae woke up." I started to say.

~Flashback~

"LEE DONGHAE! YOU SCARED ME!" Eunhyuk yelled as he was about to hug Donghae and cry. But he stopped, afraid he would hurt him. So he just held his hand.

"Mianhae, Monkey. I'll be okay though. you? You're here?" Donghae murmured.

I nodded and I could tell the girls behind the window were trying to melt it with their laser eye glares they were giving me.

"Thanks for worrying about me." He smiled and took my hand.

"No problem." I replied. Eunhyuk then told the main guard to put the blinds up but that got the fans really pissed.

"NO! I wanna see my Fishie Oppa!" One girl screamed.

"That girl will be dead by the time she gets out of there."

"How dare she get close with Donghae!" Another girl exclaimed.

*Uh Oh.* I thought as I looked at Donghae and Eunhyuk.

"I think you can go through the back door." Eunhyuk said as he pointed at the sign that read EXIT.

"Araso. Thanks. I'll go now." I said bye and the guard took me out safely outside.

Luckily all the fan girls were already leaving so I sneaked my way out.

I didn't get why that nurse let all those psycho girls go to Donghae's room anyway.

As I was driving back to Jaejoong's house, I arrived at a red traffic light. While I was waiting, I couldn't help but think about AJ. Ater rejecting him, I felt so guilty. *Should I tell him I'm going out with Jaejoong?*

I spaced out. The light was green so there were people honking me from behind and they went to the other lane. A couple people flipped me off but I didn't care.

I arrived at Jaejoong's house and he was waiting for me on the couch.

"So how is he?" He asked as I sat next to him.

"He has a concussion, bruises and broke some of his ribs." I told him.

"Well how is he going to perform Bonamona today on Music Bank today?" Jaejoong asked.

I shrugged and the T.V.

"This just in. The driver of the car who hit Super Junior Donghae's car has been caught. Apparently, he is Kikwang from Beast. He seemed to be above the influence and claims that he didn't remember hitting him. Though there is clearly evidence that he did." The news reporter said as the screen changed to the pictures of his car.

*! It was AJ?*

"He is currently in the hands of the police and they are interrogating him. Many fans are disappointed with his actions. The other members of Beast is with him trying to sort things out as of right now. Here's Yoseob talking about his Hyung." The news reporter handed the microphone to him and he nervously took it.

"I want to say sorry for what Kikwang did. He said he was going to have a drink at the club and that one of us would have to pick him up. But we forgot to because we were so busy with our photoshoots. So he drove himself and it turns out he had more than just one drink." Yoseob said and then Dongwoon took the microphone.

"It's all because of you! If she didn't reject him, then none of this would have happened." That was the last thing that was spoken before Jaejoong turned off the T.V.

"Bwoh? AJ asked you out?" He looked really mad. As if he was going to erupt like a volcano.

I nodded. " I said sorry and that I like someone else."

"And then what?"

"Then he said he wanted to know who it was. I ran away and didn't talk to him since." I claimed.

"Damn. Are you going to see him now?" He muttered.

"Probably. I'm sorry, Oppa."

"It's like those two guys are trying to take you away from me. And we've only been dating for two days." He sighed.

"Mianhae Oppa, I'll take your car again." I dashed to the police station to practically get mobbed by all the anti fans and Beautys.

"So this is the girl that rejected him?"

"You ing . How could you do such a thing?"

"You're so gonna pay." They were going to pounce on me but then they remembered they were right in front of the police office so they stopped. It was probably not a good idea to jump someone in front of the police.

I looked at where AJ was and all he could do was stare back. He was emotionless. I looked at s and Yoseob and Dongwoon glared at me. Both Doojoon and Juhyung shook their heads and Hyunseung worded to me 'Look at what you caused him to do!'

*And to think I called him a bastard and wanted him in jail.* I really am a hypocrite. How could I have done this to my best friend? The guy I trusted so much and was my only friend until 4minute came. I really hate myself.

I went over to them and apologized to them. I told the police I wanted to talk to AJ, so I took him to a more private area.

"AJ, why did this happen?"

"I don't know."

"Why did you hit Donghae?"

"I don't remember hitting him!"

"Why did you confess to me?"

"Because I love you."

"And why do you love me?" I was really interrorating him for myself instead of the police.

 "There's so many reasons." He started to say but then the fangirls interrupted us when they said, "That was with Jaejoong and Donghae too!"

I looked to see some of them that were at the hospital earlier. These fans really had free time to go visit all these idols.

They started to verbally attack me until somehow I managed to get away and back to my house. I didn't even get to say bye to AJ properly. Well I picked Jaejoong up first.

 ~End of flashback~

"So that's what happened." Auntie Sunhee murmured.

"Yeah and now the news are talking abbout me and magazines and newspapers are covered with pictures of me and the three of them!"

"Scandals stink." Jaejoong blurted.

"Of course they do. You were in plenty of them yourself." Auntie Ahyoung laughed.

"Yeah, like the one with that Japanese model or whatever." Auntie Yoosoon remarked. I looked at him and he said, "It's not true."

"When did you guys start dating anyway?" Auntie Minkyung wondered.

"Two days ago." We both responded. My aunts laughed and then Jaejoong said he had an announcement to make.

"What is it, Oppa?" I asked.

"This is so weird. I was used to you calling him Uncle." Auntie Sooyoung claimed.

I just ignored her and waited for Jaejoong to reply.

"DBSK is going back to Japan." He stated.

"What? Already?"