Visiting the hospital twice

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

We rushed to the hospital. We saw that everyone else was there, including DBSK. They all had worried faces on and I did too. I didn't want to lose my first cousin. I heard if a baby was born at 6 months old, then it would only have a 50% survival rate. Even if it did make it, it could have a hard time breathing or blood would clog up its' brain and it could eventually die. That would be so devastating if that happened to Aunt Sookjin.

We all waited impatiently as we heard the beeping sound from the emergency room. "Why couldn't the baby wait 3 more months?" Sookjin's husband was nearly in tears.

"It'll be okay, Hyung." Jaejoong comforted him, though I couldn't be sure of that. After an hour, the light above the door finally turned green. The doctor came out of the room and we all stood up anticipating for the results.

"First of all, it's a baby boy." The doctor started to say.

"Dongwan, it is then." Omma whispered.

"He was weighed at 4 and a half pounds. When he was born, he had a hard time breathing at first, but we provided the things necessary for him to have an easier time to breathe. He'll have to stay here for another 3 months so we can make sure he will be healthy."

"Thank you so much! How's my wife? Is she alright?" Uncle Junjin asked.

"She is fine. She'll need some more rest though. She will be released tomorrow." 

"Thank you so much!" We all bowed.

"No need to bow. I'm just doing my job." The doctor said and went back to the room.

My grandparents and Uncle stayed back while everyone went home, of course not after we got to see Dongwan and Auntie Sookjin. He was in an incubator and he seemed so fragile.  Jaejoong wanted me to go with him to the grocery store. He wanted to go buy ingredients for porridge so he could make it for Auntie Sookjin. That was how kind he was. He was always thinking of others.

As we looked for the ingredients, I saw a package of chocopies that I just couldn't resist so I put it in the cart. Jaejoong didn't complain. 

When we were paying at the cash register, I noticed some high school girls taking pictures of Jaejoong with their cell phones.

"Oh crap! Let's go!" I yelled and dragged Jaejoong to the car as soon as we picked up our bags. We didn't bother to get the change.

"Wae? What happened?" Jaejoong asked. He was so dense. 

"Some of your fans were taking pictures of you. I can't believe you couldn't see. Even though you were wearing sunglasses and a hat, they still recognized you." I sighed.

I then realized that some of those pictures must have had me in it. "!" I cursed.

"What now?"

"I could have been in those pictures. If they post it online and show us together, the girls in college will get crazy. *Of course they would, seeing Hero Jaejoong with the Ice .*

"If they do post it, then tomorrow I'll go and explain that you're my niece to them. I don't want them to find out you're going out with me, or they'll be so much more problems for you."

"Araso. thanks Oppa." I held his hand and he squeezed it.

"So aren't you glad you have a cousin now?"

"Yeah, though I hope he'll be okay." I murmured, worried for Dongwan.

"He will. He made it out to the world and he's surviving." Jaejoong stated. We talked some more until we arrived at his house.

-----------------

Jaejoong's point of view

I wondered when it would be the right time to tell the members that I was dating you. Since they didn't know I was adopted, they would think it was . I would have to explain the adoption issue first.

I wondered if I would introduce you to my mom. I still haven't met my sister now that I thought about it. Maybe we could all see each other. I planned to call Omma tomorrow.

you was watching T.V. while I was making the porridge. When suddenly, the news came up interrupting you 's show.

"Sorry for interrupting but there's breaking news. Donghae of Super Junior was in a car accident just a few moments ago. It seems that he was badly injured. He is in the hospital right now. Donghae was driving in his car when a white car crashed into him. It caused his car to go downhill. That person did a hit and run. Police are looking for a white car with the license plate that reads BETRAYD." There were images of Donghae getting carried in the ambulance truck and his car. It looked terrible.

I was really shocked at what I heard. But that didn't compare to what you was feeling.  Her face changed. She looked like she was on the edge of tears.

"Oppa, I have to see him." She rushed out of the house and yelled, "I'm going to borrow your car!"

I couldn't help but feel jealous. I know he was in bad condition but I couldn't stop feeling this way. What if she fell for him again? What if Donghae was still in love with her?

*Aish Jaejoong, she's visiting a friend who's badly hurt. No need to jump to conclusions.* I told myself.

--------------

Narrator

Donghae was in the same hospital your aunt and cousin was. You were visiting the hospital twice.

You asked the nurse for the room number and she reluctantly gave it to you, since she thought you were another fan girl. After searching all over for the room, you finally found it, but there were a bunch of girls hanging outside the room trying to go in. They couldn't though, because there were gigantic body guards hovering outside the door.

*How will I get to go in?* Through the window, Eunhyuk was next to Donghae. He noticed you out of all the fan girls and told the main guard to let you in.

You dodged the fan girls and tried to ignore their screams. "Why does she get to go inside?" "Who the hell is that ?"

"Hey you." Eunhyuk greeted.

"Hi, how's his condition?"

"He has a concussion, minor bruises,and a few broken ribs." He replied, looking worried for his boyfriend. Donghae was unconscious and had bandages all over his torso.

"Aish. That stupid bastard. I hope the police catches that guy and put him in prison." You muttered. You felt so sad looking at Donghae's horrible state.

"I know. I can't believe this would happen to him. Donghae didn't hurt anyone. He doesn't deserve this." Eunhyuk sighed.

It was always awkward between you two. Of course, you had always disliked Eunhyuk for stealing your boyfriend. But you eventually got over it. 

"So where are the others?" you asked trying to make conversation.

"Siwon's acting in his drama, K.R.Y is singing at a wedding, Shindong's probably at home tweeting it on twitter, Sungmin's in the restroom, Leeteuk's talking to the doctor, Heechul's out to buy us food, and you know about the other three." He answered.

You were saddened even more remembering Hankyung. He was your second favorite Super Junior member. However, he was in China and hadn't talked to you in forever. 

All of a sudden, the door slammed open and dozens of girls came in. The guards couldn't handle how many elfs there were. 

"Eunhyuk Oppa! Who is she?" Some girl shouted.

"Why can she come in here and not us?" Another girl yelled out.

Some of the guards managed to get them out. but they were pretty agressive. I noticed one high schooler that took a picture of Jaejoong earlier. "Omona! It's that girl who was with Jaejoong Oppa!" It was the last thing she said before going outside and taking more pictures.

"Man, some of these fans can get so crazy." Eunhyuk stated.

*I'm going to be in some deep !* You thought. That girl was going to tell everyone and post the pictures online.