Shut up, Jaejoong

In love with my Uncle?

I was eating dinner with my parents and aunts when the doorbell rang.

"Jaejoong's home!" All my aunts shouted and they ran for the door. They were pushing and shoving just to see their baby brother. While they were fighting, I reluctantly opened the door since no one else bothered to.

"I'm home!" Jaejoong came in with the rest of DBSK. All my aunts and mom hugged them.

"Hey you-ah, how have you been?" Junsu questioned. 

"Good, how was Japan?"  

"Tiring." Yunho answered for him. He fell on the couch and said, "We're glad to be back." He sighed contently.

"How was the first day of college?" Yoochun asked me.

"Okay, same as last year." I said.

"You need to make friends." Junsu stated.

"Yeah,  I agree with Junsu. You can't be a loner forever, you know." Jaejoong exclaimed.

"Sure thing, Uncle." I rolled my eyes. *As if anyone would want to be friends with the Ice .*

"Okay, let's eat!" Changmin shouted. He immediately sat down and began to stuff food in his mouth. He was famous for having a big appetite.

I sighed and went back to my seat. My parents were conversing with DBSK while most of my aunts were drooling over them. My youngest aunt, Sunhee didn't care much for them and talked to me. "Hey you, isn't time for you to get a boyfriend? You should move on. It's been two years." 

"She's too hung up on Donghae. She won't be able to forget him." Jaejoong claimed, interrupting us. 

I glared at him. "Shut up, Jaejoong." 

"you! Don't say that to your uncle! It's disrespectful!" Omma scolded.

"It's okay, Eunhee Noona." 

I left to my room and shut the door. * Stupid Uncle.*

---------------

Jaejoong's point of view

Whoops. I hurt my niece's feelings. I didn't mean to. It was just a joke.

"That you. I hope things will go well for her someday." Hyukjin, my brother-in-law sighed.

"I'll apologize to her after I finish eating."

I noticed how pretty she's gotten. It's been five months since we left to promote in Japan.

But she's gotten even colder now. She doesn't show her real feelings at all.  She just has a pokerface on all the time never revealing anything.

"What are we going to do with her? If only we didn't let her date Donghae, she wouldn't have ended up this way." Jinhee noona sighed also.

"We'll help her out." All of DBSK said together.

"What could we do?" I asked them.

"Don't worry, we'll think of something." Junsu smiled as he thought of a plan.