Taking a Break

In love with my Uncle?

 Your point of view

The next day, the 5 members hung out with each other the entire day. I just hung out with my friends, not wanting to bother the members. We were going to watch Karate Kid. Chohee was in line for the tickets and Eunkyung was drooling over the posters of Taeyang from Big Bang and Super Junior. Haneul was getting snacks. I got a call from 4minute and they said they missed me and wanted to hang out.

"youWe should hang out! We miss you!" All five of them exclaimed.

"How?" They knew we couldn't hang out like before, since everyone found out they were going to our college.

"We'll think of a way. Would tomorrow be okay?" Sohyun asked.

"Sure I guess. By the way, DBSK are together again!"

"Chincha?" They exclaimed.

"Well, not officially together, but they're like talking and stuff. Changmin and Yunho came back yesterday. They started to talk and eventually solved things out."

"That's really good for them. Always keep the faith is a really true statement huh?" Jihyun stated.

"But I wonder what SM is gonna do to them. I'm so glad we didn't audition for SM." Gayoon mentioned.

"I heard that he beats the trainees if they do something wrong." Jiyoon murmured.

"I heard that he threatens them too." Hyuna said.

I began to worry for DBSK. What  was going to happen to them?

"youIt's time to go in!" Haneul shouted.

"You guys, I gotta go. We'll talk later, araso?" 

"Sure. Bye!" The 5 of them yelled.

I hung up and followed them inside, I had to drag Eunkyung away from the posters though. 

-----------------------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

The 5 of us were hanging out at Yoochun's house. We were drinking and just talking, it was a lot of fun. But once Yunho had a phone call, everything went horrible.

"Yobosaeyo?" As soon as he heard the voice, his face expression went from cheerful and full of joy to devastated and worried.

"Who are you talking to? What happened?" I asked him. But he just used his hands to spell out LSM.

*.* The rest of us were getting worried. I wonder what he was saying to Yunho that made him so afraid.

After a while, he finally hung up. The whole time, he didn't say a word.

"So what did he say?" Junsu asked.

"He has my parents and sister."

All of a sudden, Changmin got a phone call also. He picked it up and his face expression was the same as Yunho.

"He has my family too." Changmin murmured.

Junsu cursed."Damn Soo Man. Just when we were finally together again."

"He said that if we were going against him, he would threaten to hurt our families." Yunho explained.

"But how does he know you're with us?" Yoochun asked.

"I have my ways." We suddenly heard a voice from somewhere. 

"Lee Soo Man! Where the are they?!" Changmin yelled out, looking everywhere. I had forgotten how the maknae could get really scary when it involved his family or loved ones.

"They're safe. For now that is. If you and Yunho turn back on me, I'll be sure to change that. And you three, you really are going to regret asking for that money." We then heard a click and he was gone.

"Damn you!" Changmin kicked the table and it didn't seem to hurt him.

"Where did that come from?" Junsu kept looking and looking. We didn't really care about that. For now, we only cared about how we would get them back and what we were going to do.

"Don't worry. We'll figure it out somehow." I said to the two of them.

"I sure hope so." Changmin finally calmed down and just sighed.

I hoped they wouldn't try and get our families too.

------------------------------

Narrator

The next day, DBSK went to the SM building together not wearing disguises but just being themselves. And there were a lot of fans who realized that and took pictures. They were chanting Always keep the faith.

The 5 of them smiled. Their fans would always support them. They headed inside and went to his office.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. All five members of DBSK are in my office." Soo Man smirked.

"Lee Soo Man. Why are you making such a big deal about this?" Changmin asked.

"I'm not. It's just you two aren't cooperating with me which made me have to go to this."

"But did you really have to involve our families in this?" Yunho asked.

"Of course. How else would I get you guys to follow my orders? If you guys told us about you coming back and you didn't talk to those three, then I wouldn't have taken your families. If you keep rebelling like this, I will hurt them."

"Well, that for you. Everything we just said is being recorded and the police are listening to us right now." Jaejoong revealed his voice recorder. "I'm pretty sure they're coming right now too." Jaejoong sneered at him.

"!" Sooman cussed and went outside, yelling at his workers telling them to hide him. But it was too late, the police went inside the building and found him pretty fast. He was very naive for thinking they wouldn't call the cops on him.

"Where's our families?" Changmin asked him while he was getting arrested.

He sighed and said, "Downstairs in room 909." That was the last thing he said before going to jail.

"So what's going to happen to this company?" Yoochun asked the police.

"Maybe another person can take over?"

"We can!" DBSK heard Super Junior from across the room.

"It's our dream!" Sungmin exclaimed.

"Yes! Finally, the meanie's gone!' Ryeowook smiled.

"Are you guys sure you can handle it?" Junsu asked while playing around with Eunhyuk, though he was taken away by Donghae.

"Sure we can. Now Hankyung can come back and then all 15 of us can be together." Heechul claimed.

"Okay then. It's in your hands." Jaejoong said.

"We can finally get all the girls we want now!" Leeteuk yelled out of joy. Jaejoong laughed at that. Everything was going to be okay.

"But what's going to happen to you guys?" Siwon asked.

"We're going to disband."

"Bwoh? Wae?" Shindong and Eunhyuk both questioned.

"I think we deserve a break. You never know what could happen, we might sing again in the future, but for now, we want to have normal lives. I'm sure our fans will respect our decisions too." Yunho said.

"Aww... we'll miss you guys." All of them hugged us.

"It's okay. We can still see you guys and stuff. We're not going anywhere. Just home." Yoochun explained.

"I see. Well good luck." 

"Hwaiting!" All of them shouted. They left and DBSK went to room 909 and found Yunho and Changmin's families.

"I'm so glad you're alright!" Changmin hugged his sisters and parents.

"Yeah, who would have known your boss was so mean!" His sister exclaimed.

"I know. But he's gone now."

"I should have never wrote that letter." Yunho's father said.

"It's alright, Dad. We're going to stop singing for a while. We decided to take a break."

"Chincha? Then what will happen to Cassopeia?" Jihye, his sister asked.

"I'm sure, they'll still support us." Junsu replied for him.

The 5 of them were certain. They went home happy that everything was finally okay.