Gonna tell the Media

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

By the time 4minute and I were hanging out, I had just found out what happened with DBSK and LSM. He got arrested.

I guess what 4minute told me yesterday about him was all true since he got arrested. Jaejoong told me that SM threatened to hurt Yunho and Changmin's families.

I then heard that Super Junior was going to take over the company. I laughed at that. I wondered how all those funny Oppas would be able to get serious for business.

But what made me sad was that DBSK wanted to take a break. Why do they have to be on hiatus when things were finally alright? Oh well, it's their decisions, I'll just have to respect that.

4minute and I were in the Cube Entertainment building and I happened to see AJ. I remembered that people still thought we were actually going out.

"Hey Oppa, how have you been?" I asked him.

"Pretty good. How about you? I heard Jaejoong's back with all the members but they're disbanding? Do you know why?"

"They wanna take a break. Man, news spread around fast." I said as I saw from the corner of my eye, that the 4minute girls were flirting with Beast. *Don't tell me, they all like a member from Beast? I knew that Sohyun liked Yoseob. Even if they were 5 years apart. But I had no idea about Hyuna and Junhyung. Jihyun was flirting with Hyunseung. Gayoon was talking with Doojoon. Even Jiyoon the tomboy was flirting with the maknae. 

"So I guess they all like each other." AJ said as he was looking at them also.

"Chincha? Are they all couples or what?"

"I don't think so. But they probably want to be."

"Oppa... I was wondering... would it be okay if you tell the truth to the paparazzi? I don't want to keep lying to the media about this."

"Fine. But does that mean you'll tell the media about you and Jaejoong?" He asked.

"I guess so." I stated after thinking for a while. I was probably going to talk to Jaejoong about this.

After hanging out with them a little more, i wanted to go home. So I said bye to everyone and was walking home when I saw Auntie Sunhee..... kissing Yoochun?

"Auntie? What's happening? I thought you didn't like this playboy." I said as they broke apart when they saw me.

"Umm... it's hard to explain. I think I just fell for him at the last moment." Auntie Sunhee shyly murmured.

"Yeah well, I've liked her since I first saw her." Yoochun claimed.

"I know. Jaejoong told me you were into older women." I snickered.

"Yah. She's only 5 years older than me. That's nothing compared to.." Yoochun stopped what he was saying.

"Compared to what?" Both me and Auntie Sunhee questioned.

"Never mind. Let's go." He took Auntie Sunhee and they went off. I laughed. *Oh well, Auntie Sunhee finally has a boyfriend now.*

I headed inside and saw that the news were on. Why did my parents have to watch the news all the time?

"Dong Bang Shin Ki has decided to disband or otherwise on hiatus. After all the hardships they had with SM Entertainment, it was finally over today when Lee Soo Man got arrested. It seems all those rumors about him beating his workers and trainees and threatening to hurt their loved ones were true."

"It's such a shame. Who would have known that he really would do all those things?" The other news reporter stated.

"It also seems that Hankyung is back in Korea and is currently with the other members of Super Junior. Kangin will be going to the army tomorrow. Let's hope everything will work well for Super Junior as they are volunteering to manage SM Entertainment now."

"Oh! This just in. Kim Kibum is also with the members of Super Junior. It seems all 13/15 members are together for now. We're sure the E.L.F. fans are very happy and ecstatic about this."

Dad turned off the T.V and went to go make dinner. I went to see where Jaejoong was. He was in his room surfing the internet.

"Hey Oppa." I said as I sat down on his bed.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering... are you going to tell the media about your real mom? And about us?"

He shut off the laptop and sat down next to me.

"Are you sure? Because if I do tell, you might not know what the fans will do to you, especially what happened with Donghae too. I don't mean to brag, but I am more popular than Donghae."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm 100% positive. I don't want to lie to the media anymore. I'll think I can handle them. And if I can't, you can always rescue me." I smiled.

"Of course." He kissed me on the lips and I thought *Being with him makes me complete.*