Don't give up on Love

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

It was time for school again. I sighed and sang some songs out loud out of boredom. I was walking to school when I received a text.

From: Fishy

I gave my mom the necklace and she loved it! Thanks again for helping! :D

I texted him back saying you're welcome when I noticed AJ Oppa walking by himself.

"Hey Oppa! How was your weekend?" I asked him.

He looked a little melancholic and simply replied, "It ."

"Wae? What happened?"

"I got rejected by the girl I liked."

"Awwww..... I'm sorry. Don't worry, you'll find someone better." I tried to comfort him.

He just sighed and said, "Whatever, maybe I shouldn't look for love now. I'm an idol after all."

"Oppa, you don't have to say that. But I don't understand how the girls here at the university can't even recognize you. They must be blind or something."

"It's better this way, you. That way I wouldn't be bothered to take pictures or sign autographs."

"True. But anyway, don't give up on love, okay Oppa?"

"Araso. Whatever you say."

I didn't understand how someone could reject AJ Oppa like that. I mean I wouldn't have rejected him. Sometimes I wondered if we weren't best friends, maybe we could have gone out. Maybe before he moved to the U.S. then we could have developed a relationship. *I wonder how my love life will be. I won't give up either.*

We continued walking until we reached the university. Girls seemed to start staring at AJ. I gave them all glares and they turned away.

"What was that?" I asked AJ.

"I think it's possible that they may have recgonize me."  He whispered.

*Crap!* I thought. *Then there would be trouble.*

AJ then got a phonecall. "Yobosaeyo? Neh, araso, I'll come. Bye."

"Who was that?" I asked being curious.

"It was my manager. I have to go to a schedule."

"Right now?"

"Yep, you-ah, can you tell the professors that I'm sick if they're asking for me?"

"Sure. Now run along Oppa, you'll be late."

"Thanks, see you later!" He waved and ran to a white van.

I went to Music class alone. Girls were looking and sneering at me as always. Guys whistled as I walked passed them. *Every day's the same. Even with a friend, I was still treated the same. I sat down in my seat and got my notes out. I hadn't studied them at all like I was supposed to because I forgot.

I then heard someone yell, "BEAST is here!"

"KYYYYAAAA!" Fangirls screamed as always. God, they were so annoying.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

We had just finished a photo shoot and we were sitting in the van.

"Argh! It's hot in here! I feel suffocated!" Junsu complained.

"Then turn the ac on. It's not that hard." Yochun retorted.

"It doesn't help at all! I wanna go in a swimming pool!" Junsu whined.

"It's not even summer yet, Hyung. It's only April." Changmin remarked.

I sighed and asked the manager what our next schedule was.

"Actually, you're good to go. The radio broadcast got canceled, so you guys are free again." He replied.

"YES! We can go swimming then!" Junsu yelled.

"You'll be the only one going, Dolphin." Yunho stated.

"Let's go to you 's university." Changmin suggested.

"That'll do." Junsu said and told the driver to take us to Seoul University.