Bye Oppa

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

The girls at the college were still pissed at me since I didn't explain anything about Donghae and AJ. I would never tell them about my relationship with Donghae. But I avoided them despite them calling me a and what not, but at least they didn't kill me yet.

School was over and I went home to see my cousin and Auntie Sookjin. They were able to release him from the hospital earlier than expected. Donwan was a trooper.

"Aww, he's way too cute!" I exclaimed while holding Donghwan's hand. 

"Let's go to the airport and say bye to Jaejoong." Omma said. All the aunts were teary-eyed again and we left in our van.

We met up with DBSK and they were surrounded by fans. But we managed to get up close with them and fans were taking pictures of us again. I knew I would be in the news once more. But my aunts and parents would be too. I noticed the other member's families were present. Thankfully, the fans gave us space and we talked to each other one last time.

"Bye Oppa." I whispered and hugged him. He kissed me on the cheek and fans got enraged. My parents just looked at them like they were crazy and they refrained from doing anything. My aunts hugged the other members and cried. I hugged them too.

The last member I hugged was Changmin and he whispered "Good luck with Hyung."

*He told them already?* I looked at Jaejoong and he winked at me. But the fans thought it was to them so they swooned over it.

They boarded the plane and we went home, depressed. The DBSK members made our lives entertaining but every time they went to Japan, we had to go back to our boring lives.

We were watching T.V. and it was the news. I was right, we were on T.V.

"DBSK has left to Korea today. Their families said their goodbyes. Kim you was there also. Now we know that she's his niece and nothing else. But we still have yet to figure out what her relationships with Donghae and Kikwang are." The news reporter said as a slideshow of pictures of us was in the background.

"But this picture seems like Jaejoong and you aren't just in a uncle niece relationship." The other news reporter stated as the picture of Jaejoong kissing my cheek showed up.

"Awww, that's so cute!" My aunts all said. My parents just looked at me peculiarly and I ignored them, playing with Dongwan.

"What, you think they could be something more?"

"They look like they would be a cute couple." I glared at the reporters on the T.V. They weren't being professional at all! They were gossiping on national T.V! 

"That's disgusting. It would be ." They went back to reporting about North Korea and other stuff and I turned off the T.V. pretty pissed off.

"you-ah, you'll tell the world someday that you're going out with him." Auntie Minkyung stated.

"Yeah, I'll tell the world I'm in love with my Uncle." I sarcastically muttered.

"Well, you'll have to explain that he's not really your uncle, of course." Appa murmured.

All of a sudden the door bell rang. I went to open it and it revealed Kikwang.

"Can we talk?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Omma, I'm going outside for a few."

We went to the park and AJ questioned, "You're going out with Jaejoong, aren't you?"

"Yeah. Mianhae." I looked at him. He looked at me back and I couldn't help but notice the sorrow in his eyes.

He kissed me on the cheek and said, "I won't pursue you anymore."

I didn't say anything. But as he was starting to leave, I asked, "Oppa, we're still friends right?"

He nodded. "Bye Oppa." I said for the second time that night.

--------------------------------------------------

Narrator

Donghae had just go released from the hospital when paparazzi popped in front of him and asked him questions.

"Was you the girl you went out with two years ago?' A reporter asked.

"Do you still love her?" Another reporter questioned.

"Would you go out with her again?"

Donghae couldn't take the questions anymore so he said, "She's my ex girlfriend." And left before they could say anything.