Mianhae...

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

"Are you telling the truth?" Jaejoong asked me.

"Yep. I didn't believe at first myself, but it's too late now." I sighed.

"Wow. I didn't expect you to like me back. I mean love me back..." Jaejoong just stared at me in shock.

"I know. I didn't think you would like me either." I murmured.

"So does that mean we're a couple now?" I questioned.

"I guess so." He flashed a smile at me. It felt so different. Usually I would have dreaded it, but this one made me smile back.

"Thanks for loving me." He said and kissed me on the forehead. I think he knew I wasn't ready for kisses yet. I was thankful for that. We headed back inside and decided to tell everyone another time since they were ecstatic over Auntie Mikyung's wedding.

I thought about AJ. I knew I would have to reject him. I couldn't believe I was going to reject him though. Not when I thought this before.

I didn't understand how someone could reject AJ Oppa like that. I mean I wouldn't have rejected him. Sometimes I wondered if we weren't best friends, maybe we could have gone out. Maybe before he moved to the U.S. then we could have developed a relationship.

I felt such like a hypocrite. *What do I do?*

----------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

The next day was pretty hectic. All the Noonas were running all over places to prepare for Mikyung Noona's wedding. Seriously, our family's had amazing news lately. With Sookjin Noona pregnant, and then Mikyung Noona getting married, I wondered what the next news would be.

Meanwhile, I took you to the university. In the car, Super Junior's song It's You was playing on the radio. you, who knew all of Super Junior's songs, sang along. I happened to know them too since we're in the same company, so I sang with her.

~Dareum saram pilyo obseo nan geunyang neorago. Dashi hanbon mullo bwado nan geunyang neorago.~ you burst into tune.

~Imi noneun dareun saranghaet kkaetjiman. Ojol suga obseo dashi dorikilsu obseo oh~ you   cheerfuly sang.

~Nae nunbit chi deuroodon keu sungane. Gaseum gipsul moseul bakdon sungane.~ I sang.

~Miryeon obshi baro nohreul sontaekhaeseo. Geurae nan neorago~ you continued.

~Oh nan, geu nuga nuga mworaedo naneun sangwan obgado. Geu nuga nuga yokhaedo nomanbarabun dago~

~Na dashi taeor nandedo ojik noppunirago. (Tic toc tic toc) shigani heullodo~

~Oh nan, nol sarang handa malhaedo chonbumanbon malhaedo. Nae gaseumsok dabultago mareun ibsol daldeorok~

~Na dashi taeor nande do ojik noppunirago.(Tic toc tic toc) shigani heullodo.~

~Oh nan! Oh oh only for you oh oh only for you. Oh oh only for you oh oh only for you. Oh oh only for you oh oh only for you. Oh oh only for you~ The two of us sang together.

you laughed and said, "I really at singing."

"No you don't!" I claim as the song finished.

We both looked at each other for a few seconds before you got out of the car.

" I'll see you later Oppa." She waved. I kissed her on the cheek before letting her go.

I saw people whispering after you left. I hid quickly before anyone could see me and left.

-------------

Narrator

*Araso. It's time.* You thought as you were about to confront AJ. But he was with Sohyun. So you decided to tell him later.

Time flew by quickly because you were kind of out of it. You didn't pay attention much to any of the classes and zoned out way too much. People noticed and thought you were sick or 'preggers.' You ignored them like usual. When school was done, you were finally able to talk to AJ.

He was outside kicking pebbles on the sidewalk.

"Hey Oppa...."

"Hey. Have you decided yet?"

You nodded and took a deep breath. "Oppa, I can't go out with you."

"Wae?"

"Mianhae....(sorry)" you didn't want to say.

"Do you like someone else? Who is it?"

You didn't say anything and just sighed.

"Mianhae you, but I don't want to lose you. I want to know who you like and see if he's worthy of being with you."

You didn't say anything but instead mumbled bye and went home. *I can't believe this.* You arrived to have a shock.

"you! We have to go to the hospital right now!" Your aunt Sooyoung shouted.

"Did someone get hurt?" You panicked.

"Sookjin's having the baby!" Your aunt Yoosoon yelled. They were the only ones home so you guys left hastily.

"Already? She's only 6 months pregnant!"