Loner

In love with my Uncle?

It was time to head to college again. Oh, how I dreaded college. I can't believe I'm 21 years old now.  Two more years and I'll be done with this hellhole.

I sighed as I walked to the gates of Seoul University.  People were whispering about me and giving me nasty glares as I arrived. Of course, I was used to it by now. I had no friends here. I was a loner.  Guys here called me Ice Princess while girls called me Ice . I never understood why they decided to give me these nicknames. But whatever, I don't care. 

The only friends I had were the DBSK members. One of them is my uncle. Kim Jaejoong is my mom's younger brother. I really dislike him with a passion. He doesn't act like an uncle at all. He's annoying and high maintance. I didn't understand why girls liked him so much. I personally thought it would be Changmin that would be the most popular member, not Uncle Jaejoong. There's also Yunho, Yoochun, and Junsu and they're all great guys.

Not only was Uncle Jaejoong loved by teenagers throughout the nation, he was loved by the older women as well. It's understandable, since he has 8 older sisters, he apparently knows how to cater to the older ladies. My mom's the oldest sister. People don't know that he's related to me and shouldn't know that or it would be a hell of a problem for me.

As I was checking the board outside the campus to see what classes I had, I bumped into a girl, or rather, she bumped into me.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to!" She desperately apologized. 

I just stared at her and she ran away, terrified. I could never really talk to anyone at school. As soon as I try to, they run away. I didn't think I was that intimidating to people. 

I wondered if I could ever get any friends here but I doubted that would ever happen.

I sighed again as I went to my first class ready to start off the new semester.

*Another year of being alone. Yay....*