Hospital and sick

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

"Kim you. Please report to the office. You're leaving." The announcement person said over the intercom.

*What? Why?* I thought as I grabbed my things. I said bye to AJ, Sohyun, and Jiyoon.

As I walked to the office, I noticed Jaejoong's car.

*So he's picking me up?* I went inside the office to see Jaejoong wearing a disguise. If the secretary knew it was "The Kim Jaejoong" she would have fainted.

"Le'ts go." He said and grabbed my bag. I reluctantly followed him.

"Where are we going?" I wondered.

"The hospital."

"Huh? Why?"

He didn't reply and kept his eyes on the road. *Fine. Just ignore me.*

The hospital was a little far from the school so I eventually fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Narrator

Jaejoong noticed you were sleeping so being the kind man he was, he got a blanket from the back and put it over you.

He looked at your calm and serene face and smiled.

The two of you finally arrived at the hospital. Jaejoong gently woke you up.

"you-ah, my darling niece. Wake up." He nudged you but you just held his hand.

*Why am I feeling this odd sensation?* Jaejoong thought but forgot it when you woke up.

"Oh! Sorry, Uncle." You yawned and streched. "Let's hurry up. Our family's waiting. "

You guys went in, took the elevalor, and Jaejoong led you to room 687.

*Who's staying in here?* You thought as Jaejoong opened the door. You found out it was your aunt Sookjin.

"Auntie! Are you okay? What happened?" You asked while panicking.

"She's pregnant." Her husband Junjin claimed.

You gasped and smiled. "Congratulations! How many months now?*

"Four." She timidly replied.

"That's crazy how you didn't realize it before though." Auntie Mikyung mentioned.

"Yay! I'm having a cousin! Took you guys long enough." You joked.

"you -ah. You should get a boyfriend by now. Your aunt married at 22, you know." Auntie Sooyoung mentioned.

"Nah.... Wait until I finish college."

"Oh please! You can have a boyfriend and go to college at the same time." Auntie Minkyung stated.

"Aish.... Whatever." You got up and excused yourself to go to the restroom. When you finished your business, you got out but got sneezed on by an old woman.

"Omo! I'm very sorry, Miss!" She apologized.

"Gwenchana." (it's okay.) You replied, wiping your shoulder.

You came back in the room and heard your aunt Ahyoung ask, "What will you name it?"

"Well, I was thinking, if it's a girl, then I'll name her Seorin. If it's a boy then Dongwan."

They continued to chat and you felt bored. *They could have just called me instead of making me come here. But I guess it's okay since I'm skipping class.* You thought but then you sneezed.

"Bless you." Jaejoong said.

*Crap! I'm gonna get sick because that woman sneezed on me.*

You sighed as it was time to go home. Sookjin and her husband was going to buy a crib and things for the baby. Everyone except Jaejoong followed them. He took you to his home. You began to feel drowsy.

---------------------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

"Ahhh.... It's good to be home." I sighed. I took you to my house because her parents were shopping with Sookjin Noona.

you looked really pale and sick, so I felt her head. She was burning up!

"Yah.... what are you doing?" you asked drowsily.

"You should go rest. You're getting sick."

"Araso...." you got up and began to walk but almost fell so I caught her just before she would hit her head.

"Gwenchana?"

She nodded. I helped her to the guest bedroom and let her sleep.

Meanwhile, I was making congee. It helped whenever one of my noonas were sick. I would make congee and it would make them feel better.

As I was cooking, I the T.V. and watched the news. "Hyojoo is back in Seoul after spending time on her drama in Japan." Just that one sentence made me stop everything I was doing. *Crap! Why is she back already?*

I pondered my thoughts until I heard the pot boiling. "Damn!" I quickly turned off the heat and let it cool.

"Uncle Jaejoong?" I heard you from behind me. She rubbed her eyes cutely. *Why is she so different when she's sick?*

She walked to where I was and noticed my cooking.

"Is that for me?" She asked pointing at herself.

"Yep. Get back in bed. It hasn't been that long."

"Thank you Uncle!" She hugged me from behind.