Beast and DBSK?

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

 Instead of the usual professor, there was a boy group. "SO BEAST!" The six members yelled. AJ was with them. *So this is his group.* I thought as I was writing stuff for journalism class. I had finished studying my notes. Without any teacher here meant that there was no sub. Beast was probably going to help with the vocals today.

"Hey, aren't you AJ from our class?" A girl asked. I glanced at AJ and he denied it.

"Aniyo, you must be mistaken. I'm Kikwang." He smiled.

The girl seemed to believe him and I sighed. *Phew! Lucky he didn't get caught.* I think it was because of the make up that covered his face. People wouldn't normally notice him without his glasses.

I  finished my writing prompt and stared out the window. I saw five guys coming inside the building. *DBSK? What are they doing here?*

I quickly rushed outside. "Guys! What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"We were bored. So we decided to come visit." Changmin explained.

"Yeah! Let's go play, you!" Junsu exclaimed.

"You can't just take me. I'm in the middle of music class."

"Then we'll teach vocals again." Yunho stated.

"No, it's Beast's turn." I mentioned to them.

"So you're replacing us?" Junsu whined.

"Fine, you guys can come with me but don't blame me when the fangirls attack you."

"It's alright. Think of it as a fan meeting." Uncle claimed.

"Whatever." They reluctantly followed me. "You guys better not let them know you know me. Especially that I'm related to Jaejoong."

The 5 of them nodded as we went inside the classroom.

"OMONA! DBSK's here!" a girl yelled.

Beast said hi to them. And they began to talk. There were 20 minutes left of class and I couldn't take the noise anymore so I went out.

I decided to go to my hidden place and relax there. But then I heard a knock on the door.

*Who could it be?* I  opened the door to have Beast come in. "Why are you in here?" I asked AJ.

I wanted to introduce the members to you. This is Doojoon, our leader." He pointed to a guy with black hair.

"Hi." I murmured.

"This is Dongwoon, Our maknae." He smiled. "Annyeong." He definitely didn't look the youngest. Or even Korean.

"That's Yoseob, Hyunseung, and Junhyung." AJ said,pointing at each guy. A cute blondie, a dude with a mushroom hairstyle, and a really cold looking kind of guy.

"Nice to meet you guys." I claimed.

"You too." They smiled.

"AJ, did you really have to show them my room?"

He grinned and answered, "Hehe, I just knew you would be here."