I really don't need you

Why did you leave?

Narrator's POV:

  The eight friends were sitting at the same round table as the day before eating their breakfast-bread with milk or milo and some biscuits. The atmosphere were tensed and none of them found the ability to have a conversation with anyone. If anyone spoke, it would be about the weather or about school. All of them could tell that something happened between Donghae and Eunhyuk because Donghae have been throwing glances at Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk have been avoiding eye contact with Donghae. When Leeteuk asked the both of them what happened, both said 'nothing' at the same time. In the end, they gave up trying to have a conversation and ate their breakfast in silence. 

  15 minutes before the bell rang for the start of classes, Eunhyuk and Donghae were the first ones to stand up, both wanting to get away from each other as quickly as possible. Then both of them remembered. They were both in the same homeroom class. Eunhyuk didn't care, he couldn't stand a single second more with him and walked ahead of the others reaching the classroom first. He went to the back of the class and chopped enough seats for himself and his friends excluding Donghae. When Donghae was about to sit on one of the seats that Eunhyuk chopped, Eunhyuk said, not looking at him, "You're not sitting there. Go find your own seats." Donghae stood up straight again and slowly went to the empty seat at the third row where there were another four empty seats. 

  "Why didn't you save a seat for him?" Siwon asked Eunhyuk softly. Eunhyuk just answered, "There wasn't enough." Siwon stared at Eunhyuk for a while then said, "You're just avoiding the problem. You should just talk to him. Maybe you guys can be best friends again if you try hard enough!" Eunhyuk glared at Siwon to shut him up and it succeeded. Siwon who had caught Eunhyuk's glare, sighed but decided not to say anything to anger the other anymore. They took out their notebooks to note down the announcements. 

  5 minutes before classes starts, the classroom door opened again and everyone in the class turned towards the door expecting the teacher to walk in. But it was more students. Eunhyuk thought they were just any other students here but apparently not. Donghae knew them. 

  "Oh! What are you guys doing here?" Donghae asked in surprise. The four students walked in and Eunhyuk's eyes narrowed when he recognized them. They were Donghae's friends from America. Among the four of them, two were males and two were females and Donghae's girlfriend was there. Eunhyuk wanted to go up to them and punch them in the face. 

  The four of them settled down on their seats and Eunhyuk got even more angry when Donghae kissed Jessica on the cheeks. He turned to talk to his friends. Eunhyuk told his friends what happened in the dance practice room just now, and told them that those were his friends from America and the blonde girl, Jessica was his girlfriend. All of them could only stare back at Eunhyuk in shock. Leeteuk asked slowly, "Are you okay?" Eunhyuk chuckled sarcastically then said in a mocking tone, "Sure i'm fine. I'm fine seeing my supposed boyfriend coming back not remembering who i am and i'm totally fine hearing my supposed boyfriend saying he have a girlfriend and i'm absolutely fine seeing my supposed boyfriend kissing his girlfriend!" As Eunhyuk spoke, he got more and more worked up and Siwon laid his hand on Eunhyuk's shoulder to calm him down. Leeteuk muttered, "Sorry.." Eunhyuk sighed, "It's not your fault. Sorry." 

   Just then, Kyuhyun texted me. His text said: Hey. watch this. Eunhyuk looked at Kyuhyun wondering what he was going to do. Eunhyuk wanted to laugh when Kyuhyun winked at him. "Yah! Donghae! Do you mind introducing your friends and girlfriends to us?" Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Heechul burst out laughing, while the rest just chuckled. Donghae had turned around when he heard his name being called and hearing what Kyuhyun said, Donghae blushed furiously. He had the word confusion written all over his face. Wanting to join in the fun too, Heechul added, "Yeah. Introduce them to us! Kyuhyun already introduced us to you so it's time you do the same." 

  "Looks like you were only using us huh. When your friends didn't come yesterday, you stuck to us like glue and now that you have your friends and girlfriends with you, I'm guessing you don't need us already?" Eunhyuk said, loud enough for everyone to hear with a smirk. Then to Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk told him, "Hey Kyu! Change room eh. Your roommate there don't need you anymore." Kyuhyun shrugged and said grinning, "Maybe I should." 

  Donghae and his friends had been keeping quiet the whole time but then, one of Donghae's friends spoke up. "Who the heck are you? Why are you talking to our Donghae like that?" 

  Heechul burst out laughing again and then retorted, "YOUR Donghae? What the heck? And we're not even talking to you. So shut your mouth up." Donghae, hearing that, immediately spoke up, "Okay, stop. Please don't quarrel." Then to Eunhyuk and his friends, he said, "We won't bother you anymore." 

  Eunhyuk chuckled once more and sneered, "Yeah. Looks like I was right. Just throwing us to one side like that." Donghae glared at Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk just snickered and continued talking to his friends. The other classmates who had been watching the small scene, went back to doing their own things and a few minutes later, the teacher walked in. 

  The teacher have an average height for a guy. Eunhyuk noticed that the teacher's hair was neatly combed and his clothes were worn smartly. He had a kind face and was smiling at everyone. Eunhyuk liked him immediately. He introduced himself as "Mr Kim." Eunhyuk leaned back and settled into his seat, waiting for the teacher to start talking. Eunhyuk had decided, he was not going to let people like Donghae and his friends spoil his time in this school. He was going to ace all the tests and make his parents proud of him and he was going to show Donghae that he didn't need him. 

  'Yes. Who needs him? He can go and do anything with his girlfriend, for all I care.' Eunhyuk thought. 

But is it possible to let go of your love so easily? Eunhyuk wanted to believe that he can get over Donghae but of course, it was not so easy. 


  Hello! Another chapter update! Because I don't want to let you wait too long, i decided to just post this first before the other chapters. :P Sorry if there are typos and grammatical errors. >.< Hope you like it though. While Eunhyuk and his friends turning mean? :O Please comment and subscribe! Thank you! <3