Chapter 17

Why did you leave?

Narrator's POV:

  Donghae was lying on the hospital bed in a room with 5 other beds. Only two beds were occupied though. Leeteuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were standing on either sides of Donghae's bed, occasionally looking at Donghae to see if he was going to wake up. 

  "Hyung.." Ryeowook started. 

  "Hmm?" Leeteuk responded, looking over and Ryeowook. 

  "Will he be okay?" 

  "Yes."

  "Eunhyuk hyung too?"

  Leeteuk remained silent at the question. 

  "Hyung?" Ryeowook said again, tearing up. Kyuhyun put his arms around Ryeowook comfortingly as he waited for Leeteuk's answer. 

  "O-of course. Yes... he'll be fine." Leeteuk finally said. Ryeowook nodded his head and did not say anything else after that. How long they remained silent, they didn't know. But after that long time of silence, Donghae finally regained consciousness.

  "W-where am I?" Donghae asked sofly, trying to sit up. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Leeteuk immediately rushed to Donghae's side. Leeteuk helped Donghae sit up before saying, "You're in the hospital. You fainted earlier." Donghae nodded then he closed his eyes and leaned his head on the wall. Not long after he closed his eyes, his eyes flew open again and he sat up straight. His three friends looked at him in shock.

  "W-where is he?" Donghae asked, looking at the three of them.

  "Who...?" Kyuhyun asked. 

  "Eunhyuk.. where is he? Kyuhyun, please tell me he's fine.. please.." Donghae said then he started sobbing. Leeteuk quickly sat at the edge of his bed and hugged Donghae. 

  "I'm sure he'll be fine, Donghae ah. Please, stop crying." Leeteuk said, patting Donghae's back comfortingly. Donghae shook his head then said, "I'm such a bad boyfriend. How can I forget the most important person in my life?"

  Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun and Ryeowook in surprise then turned to Donghae and asked slowly, "You.. remember everything?" Donghae looked from Leeteuk to Kyuhyun to Ryeowook then back to Leeteuk again. 

  "Y-yes.. I remember everything." Donghae said and started crying harder. 

  "I don't deserve him at all... I forgot about him.. my own boyfriend.."

  "It's not your fault, hae. You got into a car accident." Leeteuk told him. "Besides," he continued, "Eunhyuk won't blame you or be angry with you. So don't worry okay Donghae?" Leeteuk said reassuringly. Donghae wiped his tears and nodded. Leeteuk smiled and hugged his friend.

  "We're glad to have you back." Leeteuk said. This caused the four of them to smile.

Meanwhile, Heechul, Sungmin and Yesung were still waiting outside the operation room. The three of them were leaning against the walls and were deep in their own thoughts. After about another one hour of waiting, the doctor finally came out of the hospital room. Immediately, Heechul, Sungmin and Ryeowook rushed to the doctor. 

  "How is he? Is he okay?" Heechul asked frantically. 

  "Are you his friends?" The doctor asked. 

  "Yes we are." Heechul replied a bit impatiently. 

  "Well, he is okay now but he have to stay in the hospital for a few days. So don't worry." All three of them sighed with relief and Heechul thanked the doctor.

  "He's in room 114B on the 6th level. You can visit him in 1 hours time." The doctor told them and left. 

  "I'm SO glad he's fine..." Yesung said and the rest nodded. 

  "Come on, let's go see if Donghae is fine." Sungmin told the rest and the three of them made their way to Donghae's room. 

Donghae's POV:

  Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and I were just talking about the past when Heechul, Yesung and Sungmin came in. My heart started beating very quickly and prayed in my heart that Eunhyuk was okay. He had to be... right? I watched the three of them walk towards us and I could feel the atmosphere become tense. Leeteuk hyung was the first to speak, "Is he fine?" I looked at Heechul, waiting for his answer. 

  Heechul cleared his throat, which made me even more afraid and sure that something happened to him, then nodded his head, "He's fine. Just need to stay in the hospital for a few days." After that, I don't know what happened, but I started crying uncontrollably. Then my friends were there hugging me and patting my back and saying some words I couldn't really hear. The only thing that I could even think about is, "Eunhyuk is alright.. my hyukkie is fine." 


Okay, 1st of all, I took FOREVER to update this because i really did not know how on earth to write this part. But today, I finally forced myself to update, so i'm SO SO SO SO SORRY if this chapter .. ): Forgive me? (: At least both of them are fine now and NOPE. EUNHYUK DID NOT GET AMNESIA~~~ <3 Okay,  next, I won't be around for the next 4 days so... no updates. Mianhaeyo~~ Please stick with me arasso? This is obviously not the end of the fic. ^^ I love you guys. FLOOD ME WITH COMMENTS! Okay. The next thing~~ EUNHAE's OPPA OPPA WAS DAEBAK YES?? :D Sorry, wanted to spazz a little. kekeke <3

Last of all....

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!! <3 <3 <3