Chaper 13

Why did you leave?

Eunhyuk's POV:

  "Where have you been?" That was the first thing Siwon said to me when I stepped into the room. I walked over to my cupboard and took out a set of clothes.

  "Yah. Lee Hyukjae! I'm talking to you." Siwon said. 

  "I don't feel like talking about it. I'm going to bathe first." I muttered as I dragged myself to the toilet. I felt like the small talk with Donghae had used up all my energy and all I want to do now was just bathe and sleep. While I bathed, I kept thinking back to how Donghae looked at me, to the conversation we had in his room. 'How do I help him remember? It seems impossible..' To my horror, tears started flowing out. I was glad that the water was . If not, Siwon would be able to hear me cry. I forced myself to stop crying and pushed all thoughts of Donghae out of my mind.

  When I was done bathing, I went to my bed and laid down. 

  "So?" Siwon asked. I looked at him and then stared back at the ceiling. 

  "He knows the reason to why he can't remember us." I told him. I saw Siwon sit up straight from the corner of my eyes. 

  "And?" Siwon said, prompting me to continue. With a sigh, I continued, "He suspects something is going on between me and him, because of the pictures. He knows that he used to live here and he knows we were his friends." 

  Siwon kept quiet for a while then he asked, "What pictures?" 

  "His mother put pictures of us together in korea in an envelope in Donghae's luggage. When he unpacked, he saw it... and well, yeah. He asked me about it." 

  "Wow.." I chuckled then nodded my head. 

  "He wants me to help him remember us. How in the freaking world do I do that?" 

  "I don't know.. we'll find a way. Don't worry." Siwon told me reassuringly and I nodded.

  "I'm going to sleep now. Switch off the lights okay?" I said and covered myself with the blanket. When I closed my eyes, the only image the came into my head was of Donghae. 

Donghae's POV:

  I woke up feeling miserable. At first, I didn't know why but then I remembered everything-the pictures and Eunhyuk. With a sigh, I got out of bed and went to the toilet to wash up. After not more than 10 minutes, I left the room and went to the dance studio. 

  When I got there, i saw the lights on and heard music playing. My heart started beating faster as I opened the door. 

  "Hi." I said hesitantly. He stopped dancing and turned around to face me. 

  "Uh. Hi." Eunhyuk replied just as hesitantly. 

  "Can I join you?" I asked slowly. Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders. Then he stopped the music and sat down at the side. Aware that Eunhyuk was looking at me, I changed into my dance shoes.

  "Why are you looking at me?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable. Eunhyuk shrugged then said, "Who knew that after you lost your memory, you'll still like dancing. You still behave the exact same way, like the exact same things. The only different thing about you now is that.." Eunhyuk stopped talking suddenly and he looked away from me.

  "What? What's different about me?" I asked, growing curious.

  "Nothing. Let's just dance." Eunhyuk said coldly and went to on the music again. I felt disappointed, I wanted to know what was he going to say.

  "Do you want to learn a dance? I'll teach you." Eunhyuk asked. I stared at him in surprise.

  "You don't?" Eunhyuk said, then shrugged. 

  "NO!" i blurted out and Eunhyuk turned around again. "I-I want to. I was just surprised." Then, Eunhyuk smiled. Yes, I'm not kidding, Eunhyuk smiled. At ME. I felt like I was going to die of happiness. I don't even know why i'm that happy. I walked towards him and stood beside him. Then Eunhyuk instructed me to stand behind him and slowly, he went through the steps. From the start to the end. I thought I was going to have a lot of difficulties learning the dance, since I couldn't even get the school dance even though it was easy. This dance had so many more difficult steps, but I had no trouble dancing it at all. Soon, I managed to dance through without making any mistakes and Eunhyuk clapped his hands. 

  "Wow, you're good." Eunhyuk said to me.

  "I am, aren't I?" I replied and laughed. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes then said, "Okay. Let's do it one more time. I'll dance with you this time." I was surprised, I thought it was a solo dance. I shrugged then stood in my first position. Eunhyuk switched on the music and soon, the both of us were dancing. Together. As we spun and jumped and doing other dance steps, the feeling I was feeling was impossible to describe. I felt like I was connected to Eunhyuk in some way. I felt so happy to be dancing with him and the dance.. the dance was awesome and somehow...familiar. 

  Soon, the dance was over and I felt disappointed. It must have shown on my face since Eunhyuk laughed and said, "Don't worry. We can dance this dance as many times as you want." 

  "Really?" I asked, tears welling up in my eyes. Eunhyuk chuckled then said, "Yes, of course. You better not cry okay fishy? If not i'm leaving."

  I couldn't help it. After that, I started crying. I myself don't even know the real reason why. I only know that I felt touched and happy that Eunhyuk was finally nice to me.

  "Yah! I said not to cry! Lee Donghae!" Eunhyuk exclaimed. I continued crying. "Aish. I'm leaving." Before I could even think of what I was doing, I grabbed his hands and said, "No.. Don't go. Stay with me, Eunhyuk ah." Eunhyuk stared at our hands in surprised then after a few moments, he nodded and led me to the side where his bag was. 

  We sat down and I let go of his hands. 

  "Eunhyuk ah." I started. 

  "Hmm?" 

  "Why are you so nice to me suddenly?" I asked, really very curious to what his answer would be. 

  "Yeah, why am I so nice to you?" Eunhyuk replied.

  "What kind of reply was that?" I asked, a bit annoyed, then Eunhyuk chuckled and all my feeling of annoyance went away. I just love his chuckle! 

  "Because, I'm going to help you remember. And I'm going to treat you the way I treated you before your accident. During the weekend, hang out with us okay? Not with Eli, Kevin, Yuri and Jessica." Eunhyuk replied and I felt like crying again.

  "Yah! If you're going to cry again, i'm really going to leave." Eunhyuk quickly said and I wiped my eyes while saying, "Okay, I'll go with you all this weekend and okay, I won't cry." 

  The both of us kept quiet after that. But it was not awkward and not the usual intense silence. It was.. how do i say it? Peaceful? We just sat side by side thinking of our own things when Eunhyuk broke the silence, "We choreographed the dance together." I turned to look at him in surprise.

  "What? Are you serious? No way.." I said under my breath. 

 "Of course i'm serious. Why would I lie?" Eunhyuk said while chuckling. 

  "We choreographed this dance for a competition last time. In the school we studied in before you left..." Eunhyuk continued explaining. 

  "Wow. That's awesome! Did we win?" I asked, hoping with all my heart that we did. Sadly, he shook his head. 

  "We came in 3rd. It was good enough for me. It was good enough for you too. You were jumping around and couldn't stop squealing like a girl." Eunhyuk teased while laughing. I blushed then looked away, "Whatever Eunhyuk. It's not nice to tease people like that." Eunhyuk laughed again and I sighed. Suddenly, I remembered something.

  "Is that the same competition where you helped Taemin overcome his fear or something?" I asked. Eunhyuk looked at me in surprised then nodded. 

  "You were there too." Eunhyuk told me and I gasped. 

  "So I was the other senior that helped him!" I exclaimed and Eunhyuk nodded again. I was speechless. How can all these memories just disappear just because of one accident? 

  "Look, we should go for breakfast now. I'll talk to you later okay? Oh. And if you want to sit with us today during lunch time, I promise we won't turn you down." Eunhyuk told me and I laughed at what he said. 

  I could feel that things were going to change between me and Eunhyuk.

  'Please let me remember soon.' 


 Hello! Sorry for not updating for so long! xD I had no inspiration to continue writing.. /le sigh/ but now here's a new chapter! Hope it's not disappointing. Looks like things are looking up for them huh? Kekeke. ^^ I'll update more often from now on. I got my.. uh, inspiration back already! :D love you all for waiting! Saranghae! <3 <3 <3