Chapter 25

Why did you leave?

One week later

Narrator's POV:

   "God, it feels so good to be back in school!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, taking in a deep breath of the fresh air as he walked across the field to the dormitory building with his friends. 

  "You're going to regret saying that after seeing the piles of homework you missed the passed days when you were absent from classes." Kyuhyun replied, causing Eunhyuk to glare at him. 

  "Must you really ruin my good mood, Kyu? Aish." 

  Donghae chuckled and wrapped one arm around Eunhyuk's waist, "Don't worry, I'll help you with your work arasso?" Eunhyuk smiled and nodded, leaning over to give a peck on Donghae's cheek. This caused the others to groan and loud protests from their friends. 

  "Yah! We're happy you two are together and everything but seriously, try not to do any intimate stuff in front of us okay?" Heechul warned, of course in a friendly way. Eunhyuk and Donghae just laughed at this. 

  When they reached the dorm building, they went their separate ways to their own rooms while Donghae walked Eunhyuk back to his. 

  "You really do not need to walk me back, hae. I can walk back myself." Eunhyuk told Donghae, feeling like he's a burden. 

  "I know I don't need to and you are totally capable of walking back yourself," Donghae replied calmly, "But I want to because you're my boyfriend." This comment made Eunhyuk blush and he looked down to hide it from his lover. The two of them walked the rest of the way, hand in hand and when they reached, Donghae was about to go when Eunhyuk pulled him back and kissed Donghae on the lips. 

Donghae's POV: 

  When Eunhyuk kissed me, I felt like I was finally complete. I don't know how to explain it. Sure, we pecked each other on the lips before, after we got together again, but never kissed fully until now, and we were in the dorm's hallway for goodness sake. All i know is that, I missed this, how it feels like to have his lips against mine, kissing me with so much desire and love. I wrapped my arms around his thin waist and pulled him closer, kissing him back, conveying how much I love and missed him. 

  After awhile, we finally pulled back to catch our breath, panting slightly at the heated kiss we just shared. When I realized what just happened, I could feel my face heating up and puffed my cheeks, causing Eunhyuk to smirk. 

  "Awww why so shy hae-ah?" Eunhyuk laughed and i slapped his arm in protest. I hate it when he teased me like this. It made me feel like a girl. 

  "Just kidding, my love. I love you so much, and im glad you're mine again." Eunhyuk said then did something that I remembered loving. He kissed my forehead softly. I smiled then whispered, "I remember I used to love it when you do that last time..." Eunhyuk chuckled softly, "And now, i'll continue doing it." I grinned widely at what he said and nodded my head in agreement. We exchanged a few sweet words to each other before bidding goodbye and i made my way back to my room, replaying everything in my head. 

Eunhyuk's POV:

  After entering my room, I immediately layed down on my bed, barely noticing Siwon who's on his own bed. 

  "Yah, Lee Hyukjae." Siwon spoke up, thats when I noticed his precense for the first time. Turning my head towards him, I raised my eyebrows, "What?"

  "Stop smiling to yourself. You're creeping me out." Siwon said teasingly, probably knowing why I was so happy. I didn't even know I was smiling till he pointed it out and when he did, my smile grew wider, showing my gummy smile. 

  "Oh my god, I swear im the happiest man on earth right now. I can't believe I kissed him. And when I said kiss, I don't mean pecking, like really kiss." When I started speaking, I found that I could not stop, desperate to tell someone about how I felt and Siwon was so conveniently there for me to tell. Of course, I could not speak properly with the amount of butterflies flying around in my stomach. I felt like i had so much energy to run 20 rounds around the school track non-stop. 

  I faintly heard Siwon laughing and turned to look at him, wondering what's so funny. 

  "The last time i saw you this happy was so many years ago. I'm really glad you're happy again, Lee Hyukjae." Siwon said sincerely. I smiled, realizing how my friends have been there for me every moment of my life, especially when Donghae went to America. 

  "Thank you, you're the best friend I've ever had, Choi Siwon." 

  "Other than Donghae of course?"

  I laughed, " Of course, excluding Donghae." I replied and stuck my tongue out at him. We continued playing and joking around for awhile more before I saw a pile of worksheets and books on my table and sighed. 

  "Yeap, those are your homework, in case you're wondering." Siwon said with a laugh. 

  "I'll do those later, I'm tired and going to sleep now." Just as I said this, I yawned. Lying back down on my bed, I covered myself with my blanket and dozed off pretty quickly. 

Jessica's POV:

  I was seething with anger. I felt like I was drowning in my own sorrows. My own self pity. But most of all, I felt hurt. I feel so hurt. How can he do this to me? Someone whom I thought was my soulmate, the one who was meant for me. All these feelings just stabbed me when I witnessed them kissing. Yes, I can't believe they kissed. Donghae never kissed me with so much love before. I was jealous. I have to admit. I hated Eunhyuk to the core. He stole my man. He stole my property. I wanted him dead so badly. Why didn't he die from the accident? 

  "Arghhhhhhh!!!" I screamed, punching a tree with my hand, using all my force. I hate all these evil thoughts that are invading my mind. I know Eunhyuk is a nice guy, so why do I have all these evil thoughts? I slumped down onto a bench and hugged my knees, not even caring that my hand was bleeding for the impact just now. 

  Just then, I felt someone sitting down next to me. I slowly looked up to see who it was and grew confused when I didnt recognised him. I groaned inwardly, really not in the mood to make friends at the moment. I looked around and saw many empty benches around and scoffed. 

  "You know that there are many other benches to sit on right?" I questioned, my voice colder than I expected. Instead of apologizing and leaving, the guy next to me stayed put and smiled. I rolled my eyes, wanting to wipe that smile off his face. 

  "Well, why would I want to sit somewhere else, when I can sit next to a pretty someone?" The man said softly and I know from his tone that he wasn't flirting. He genuinely wanted to know me more. 


Yay im back!!!!!!! after like many months hahaha sorry okay? THANK YOU TO ALL WHO STAYED WITH ME. I LOVE YOU. <3 So how did you find this chapter? Good? bAD? Well i havent been writing for very long so excuse all my grammar and all okay? 

hmm so who is this guy that wants to get to know Jessica? hmmmmm.

Okay, I will try to update more okay? Please please please subscribe and comment!!! and be patient for my updates okay. 

HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD!