Chapter 18

Why did you leave?

Narrator's POV: 

  After Donghae stopped crying and everyone had calmed down, Donghae asked, his voice a little hoarse from the crying, "When can we go and visit him?" 

  "In one hours time. I'm not sure if he'll be conscious at that time though." Sungmin told him. Donghae nodded, his heart immediately wishing for Eunhyuk to be awake soon. Just then, a nurse came in and walked to Donghae's bed.

  "Will you excuse me for a moment? I need to check on how Donghae is doing now." The nurse said to them politely and Heechul, Leeteuk, Yesung, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun stepped aside and let the nurse walk pass them. 

  "Are you feeling better, Donghae-ssi?" The nurse asked Donghae. Donghae smiled and nodded. "So much better, thank you." The nurse then did a check up on him and when she was done, she turned to all of them and said, "He's fine now and can be discharged. Please go to the counter on the first level, next to the entrance to pay your bill." The nurse bowed and walked out of the room. 

  "I'll pay for the hospital bill." Leeteuk told the rest and went off the pay before any of them could stop him. Donghae felt bad about it and he sighed softly. 

  "Why are you sighing hyung?" Ryeowook asked, looking at Donghae worriedly. Donghae shook his head and replied, "It's nothing.. It's just.. I feel so bad... that Teukie hyung have to pay for my hospital bill... I should be paying for it myself." 

  "Don't worry about it hyung. It's not your fault that you fainted. If you really feel bad about it, you can always pay him back afterwards." Kyuhyun reassured him. Donghae nodded then smiled, "Ara. I'll do that. Anyway, the nurse said i'm discharged right? So what are we still doing here? Let's go walk around. I don't want to stay in this place!

  Sungmin laughed and threw Donghae's clothes to him. "Go get changed first! Then we can go!" Donghae grinned and quickly went to the toilet to change. 10 minutes later, his things were packed and the 7 of them were ready to go. The seven of them went to a nearby shopping centre and walked around there. They spent 45 happy minutes talking about the past and Donghae grew more and more excited in talking to Eunhyuk. Although he was having a great time with his friends again, his eyes kept going to his watch to keep track of time. By 4.15pm, he told the rest that they should make their way back to the hospital. The rest, knowing how badly Donghae wanted to see Eunhyuk, didn't argue and the 7 of them made their way back to the hospital. 

Donghae's POV: 

  I started to feel nervous as we neared room 114B, where Eunhyuk was. There was so many things I wanted to say to him, but where do I start? And many questions were forming in my head that I didn't know how to answer myself. 

  Does he still love me? Will he want me back? Is he awake now? WIll be he awake soon? What if he doesn't want me to be his boyfriend again? What will I do then? What's going to happen next? What about Jessica? 

  So many questions, yet no answers to them. It was the worst feeling ever. 

  I think I was too deep into my own thoughs because I felt someone hit me hard on my arm and I looked up in shock. My friends were all looking at me, some with questioning looks and some with concerned looks. I looked at all of them then asked slowly, "Why are you looking at me like that?" 

  "We have been calling your name for the past few minutes! Didn't you hear?" Yesung told me. I smiled sheepishly and shaked my head. "I was thinking of something..." 

  "About hyukkie?" Leeteuk guessed and not trusting myself to say anything without crying, I just gave a small nod. 

  "Don't worry about it Hae. Everything will turn out fine, you'll see." Heechul said and patted my back reasurringly. I just nodded again and continued walking towards 114B. The feeling returend and when we were outside, about to go in, I had to stop the rest and take a deep breath to calm down first. 

  When I felt that I was ready, I nodded my head at Leeteuk, who gave me an encouraging smile before opening the door to Eunhyuk's private hospital room. 

  When we went in, the first thing we noticed was that Eunhyuk was still unconscious. I couldn't help feeling disappointed. My heart dropped and was on the verge of tears. I stood at the end of the bed, while the rest stood at the sides. I stared down at his flawless face.. his perfect jawline.. it's a wonder how he has no cuts on his faces after that car accident. I couldn't believe this perfect man is my boyfriend. Was, if he doesn't love me anymore. I sighed and said a silent prayer.

  "God, please please please, let him be awake soon and please.. I want him to continue loving me.. I promise I will not disappoint him any longer. I just want him to love me still....." 


Hey guysss! I'm back and so is this fic! <3 Sorry to be on like a 2 months hiatus and kept you guys waiting. I really want to thank you all for being patient and waiting for me. I really appreciate it and is really touched and glad! I really hope that now, after such a long time, the response will be huge and incredible like before! ((: I'll try to make the story as good or even better now! Thank you once again~ and please.

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! 

How was this chapter btw? /smiles/ Just be honest, it's fine. (: <3

THANK YOU!!!! <3

*Btw, I can't even remember my story well. I just realized Siwon disappeared in the story. xD I'll bring him back in the next chapter.. i hope. xD I'm so sorry for my carelessness. :////