Chapter 14

Why did you leave?

Narrator's POV:

  For the rest of the week, Donghae, Eli, Kevin, Jessica and Yuri hung out with Eunhyuk and his group of friends. They sit together during lunch and joked around with each other. Even Eli had difficulties seeing the mean side of Eunhyuk now. Soon, the weekend came and Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Heechul, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Donghae were at then entrance of Lotte World queuing to buy the tickets. 

  "This queue is taking forever." Heechul complained.

  "Hyung, be patient!" Ryeowook told him while laughing. Heechul scowled at the younger but remained silent. Eunhyuk chuckled then asked Donghae, "We'll take that Gyro Drop later okay? I remembered that you LOVED it." After saying that, Eunhyuk and his friends burst out laughing and Siwon and Eunhyuk high-fived each other. Donghae stared at them with a confused expression on his face. 

  "It's okay Hae, you'll see what we're talking about later." Kyuhyun reassured him then burst out in laughter again. Eunhyuk laughed along but stopped immediately when he saw Donghae looking a little left out on the joke. Eunhyuk whispered to Donghae, "Sorry for laughing baby." Donghae looked at Eunhyuk in surprise then stuttered, "W-what did you just c-call m-me?" Eunhyuk gave Donghae an innocent look before turning to the front to hide his smirk. 'Sorry baby, I just miss this kind of moments so much.' Eunhyuk thought to himself. 

  After another 15 minutes of queuing, the group of friends finally managed to get their tickets and they made their way to the entrance excitedly. All of them were throwing out suggestions which one they should sit first. 

  "Gyro Drop!"

  "Gyro Swing!" 

  "No! The Giant Loop!"

  "That's not even fun. The viking!" 

  "Guys stop! We'll see when we go in okay?" Eunhyuk shushed them. The rest of them shrugged then they went into Lotte World. 

  "Woah.." Donghae said under his breath as he saw the theme park. Eunhyuk chuckled then whispered to Donghae, "Woah is right.. this is only indoor though." 

  "I hope I don't get lost.." Donghae said, laughing nervously. Eunhyuk didn't respond, he just held Donghae's hands. Donghae looked down at their hands and asked, "W-what are you d-doing?" Eunhyuk smirked at him then said, "So you won't get lost." Eunhyuk didn't say that it's also because he missed holding his hands so much. Donghae pouted at Eunhyuk but didn't take his hands away. Somehow, Donghae liked holding hands with Eunhyuk. 

  "So.. what do you want to ride first?" Leeteuk asked the rest. 

  "Since we're indoor now.. let's sit all the indoor rides first?" Yesung suggested. The rest nodded their heads in agreement then they made their way to the giant loop. (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/4019134753_b8a6bc3f47_o.jpg) When Donghae saw the Giant Loop, his eyes opened wide and he squeezed Eunhyuk's hands. Eunhyuk felt it and looked at Donghae. Eunhyuk knew Donghae was scared. He was scared to sit these kind of rides, that's why they were laughing about it just now while queuing. Eunhyuk squeezed his hands assuringly and told him, "You'll be fine. I'll be with you." Donghae nodded his head, too scared to say anything. 

  As they queued, they talked about school, and told Donghae about the past. But they were all casual remarks, not those pressurizing kinds. All of them tried to talk cheerfully to keep Donghae's mind away from the ride but soon, it was their turn and nothing can get his mind away now. Eunhyuk squeezed Donghae's hands again as they climbed onto their seats. Eunhyuk then let go of Donghae's hands and pushed the seat belt down for Donghae before doing the same for himself. Then, he made sure both belts were tight before leaning back and letting the person in charge of the ride to check their seat belts. "Are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae, concerned. Donghae nodded his head a little. Eunhyuk nodded and kept quiet. 

  When the ride started, nobody screamed yet, but as it went higher and higher, more people started screaming and among all these people screaming was Donghae, who was probably screaming the loudest. Eunhyuk didn't scream, in fact, he was laughing all the way during the ride! When the ride was over, Eunhyuk got out but Donghae stayed where he was, staring at the seat in front of him. 

  "Yah. Donghae ah! Get out now!" Eunhyuk told him. Donghae got out without saying anything. When they were all out of the ride, Donghae said, "Oh my gosh." Eunhyuk laughed then said, " I was laughing at you the whole time." Eunhyuk then imitated how Donghae screamed and the rest of them laughed while Donghae scowled at him. Eunhyuk stopped when he saw Donghae's face then said, "But you're better now. The first time you came, your whole body was shaking after sitting this, and you fainted, literally, after sitting the Gyro Drop!" Donghae shuddered then said, "I don't want to sit that then." Kyuhyun hit his back and said, "You have no choice, Hae." Donghae sighed and Eunhyuk held his hands again.

  "So what shall we sit next?" Heechul asked. They decided to sit the viking next and went over to queue. (http://bingeulkiss.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/xandertwitterubikiss1.jpg) As usual, Donghae screamed the loudest among the 8 of them.

  So for the next few hours, they sat rides in the indoor theme park before going to the outdoor one. They sat the not so scary ones first and left the Gyro Swing and Gyro drop for the last. They were not sure if Donghae was ready for that. 

  Soon, it was time for lunch. They made their way indoors again and went into the burger shop. They ordered and sat down at the long table. 

  "So, how do you find this place?" Leeteuk asked Donghae and everyone turned to Donghae. 

  "Well..." Donghae stared, suddenly feeling shy as everyone was looking at him. "The rides are scary..." The rest of them chuckled at what he said and Heechul told him, "We haven't even sat the most scary ones yet." Eunhyuk turned and glared at Heechul warning him not to say anything. Heechul got the hint and shut up. 

  "Don't listen to Heechul." Eunhyuk told Donghae and they continued eating their lunch, not saying anything about the rides anymore. When they were done, they walked around for a while since it was not good to sit on rides when they had just eaten. They bought some souvenirs and one hour later, they were back at the outdoor theme park ready to sit rides again. As they walked to the Gyro Swing, the atmosphere became more and more tensed. When Donghae saw the ride, his hands started sweating and he gulped at how high the ride went. Since Eunhyuk was holding Donghae's hand, he felt it became sweaty and he wiped Donghae's hands on his own shirt. "Don't worry. You'll be fine. You sat this before and you survived." He told Donghae.

  "B-but. it's going so high..." Donghae said, his voice shaking a little. 

  "You have me." Eunhyuk said simply and they queued in silence.

Gyro Swing: (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fVU_TbRYFPU/TItewiwga6I/AAAAAAAAAMs/1yogorTaoFo/s400/100_1981.jpg) 

  When it was their turn, Eunhyuk took the sit next to Donghae and checked both their seat belts. Donghae started muttering over and over again, "I'm going to die.." Eunhyuk grew annoyed and snapped, "You're not going to die Donghae." Donghae turned to look at Eunhyuk in shock and Eunhyuk immediately softened, "Sorry.. I.." Eunhyuk found himself not knowing what to say so he just kept quiet. 'Damn it. I shouldn't have snapped at him like that!' Eunhyuk scolded himself. 

  Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae's hands and squeezed it again and said sorry one last time. After that, they couldn't talk anymore because the ride and started. As it went higher and higher, they screamed louder and louder. One of the reasons why Eunhyuk loved this ride was because of the wind, every time it goes down, they could feel the wind on their face and it was super cooling. 

  The ride came to a stop and they unfastened their seat belt. Donghae remained in his seat staring into space again. Eunhyuk sighed and helped him unfastened his seat belt and told him to get up. Donghae got up but couldn't walk straight. His legs was shaking too much. Eunhyuk quickly grabbed Donghae by the arm, scared that he would fall. The 8 of them left the ride and stopped to rest. 

  "Are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae worriedly. Donghae gulped and nodded his head. 

  "Your face is so pale. And you're saying you're okay?" Siwon asked incredulously. They remained silent for awhile then Heechul broke the silence by exclaiming, "Well, let's go to the most anticipated ride of the day!" The rest agreed and Eunhyuk shot a worried glance in Donghae's direction. 'I don't think he can take the ride..' Eunhyuk thought with a sigh. 

  "What ride are we sitting now?" Donghae asked Eunhyuk. His voice was still a little shaky but Eunhyuk was glad that he was talking. 

  "Uhm, you'll see." Eunhyuk replied and Donghae nodded. When they reached the ride, Donghae suddenly stopped. The rest of them stopped and looked Donghae. 

  "What's wrong hyung?" Ryeowook asked. 

  "I. am NOT going to sit this." Donghae told them firmly. 

  "Aww come on. What do you mean by that? You have to!" Heechul told him.

  "Yeah, it's fun. And it's not as scary as it looks." 

  Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and saw that he was shaking. Yes, he was actually shaking and he knew that Donghae was really very scared. He turned to the rest and said, "It's okay. Let's not force him. You guys go and take it. I'll stay with him here." Heechul looked disappointed that they couldn't sit all together but nodded his head as he understood that Donghae was very scared. 

Gyro drop: http://janetnewenham.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/drop.jpg

  When only Donghae and Eunhyuk were left, Eunhyuk told Donghae, "Come on, let's go buy a drink and find somewhere to sit." Donghae nodded then they both went to buy hot chocolate and sat down on a bench. 

  "Thanks for staying with me.. and Sorry that you couldn't sit with the rest." Donghae told Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and smiled, "It's okay. I don't mind not sitting it." Donghae shook his head and said, "I know how much you liked sitting these rides.." Eunhyuk sighed then told Donghae, "Sure. I love sitting these rides, but i can always come and sit this again.. I just wanted to spend some time with you..." Eunhyuk stopped. He wanted to say more but he knew that he can't say everything he wanted to say yet. 

  "What do you mean?" Donghae asked, looking at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk shook his head and said, "Never mind." Donghae stared at Eunhyuk, still thinking of what he meant before facing the front again. The two of them sat like that, in silence, while waiting for them to finish the ride.

  After 10 minutes, the 6 of them joined Eunhyuk and Donghae at the bench and all of them were talking about how awesome the ride was. Eunhyuk laughed at them then said, "I think we should leave now. want to go for dinner?" They nodded then made their way to the exit. When the group of friends left Lotte World and made their way to the restaurant, Donghae realized that Eunhyuk was still holding his hands. He knew he could let go already but... he didn't want to. He felt very safe holding Eunhyuk's hand and he wanted to feel that secure for the rest of the day. 

  'Eunhyuk ah... what were we like before i lost my memory? It seems like we're more than just friends.." Donghae thought as he looked at Eunhyuk, teasing Ryeowook. Donghae sighed softly, 'Cannot be.. I think we were just friends.' 


Heyyy! Another chapter update! Kekekee. How was it? Donghae was so cutee! xD I went through my this fic and I realized most of my chapters are super short. I couldn't even stand it myself. ugh. Sorry guys! I'll make my chapters longer from now on.. ^^ Well I hope that you love EunHae holding hands. Kekekeke. Next chapter would be exciting.. i hope. (: Okay, that's all. Have a great day! Btw, why was my previous chapter cute? A lot of comments are saying it was cute.. hmm