Chapter 15

Why did you leave?

Narrator's POV:

  "That was awesome!" Heechul exclaimed and the rest laughed.

  "The food was pretty good." Kyuhyun commented and Heechul gave him the 'are you serious' look. 

  "What? The food was, as i said before, awesome." Heechul told Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Heechul glared at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun smiled at him innocently. Donghae was watching this in amusement. 

  "Ignore them. They're always like that." Eunhyuk told Donghae, laughing.

  "Yah. Lee Hyukjae. Who are you to say that? You too!" Heechul said and Eunhyuk laughed again. 

  "okay, stop it guys. Sorry Donghae. We're all actually like that." Leeteuk said, laughing at the end. Donghae smiled and replied, "It's okay. It was... fun, watching you." Eunhyuk smiled secretly when he heard that. 

  The group of friends had just eaten their dinner and was walking back to the school. Heechul, Leeteuk and Sungmin were walking in front followed by Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung and lastly, Donghae and Eunhyuk behind. 

  "How was today?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae and Donghae smiled. 

  "It was great! But at Lotte World-" Before Donghae could say his sentence, Eunhyuk cut him off, "Sorry about that... we knew you were scared but we still brought you there.. sorry." Donghae shook his head then grinned. "Can't you let me finish my sentence?" 

  "Oh... okay." Eunhyuk nodded.

  "The rides was scary... but i didn't tell you before that, I was having a major headache and random images kept popping up in my head... and i think it was the past... the first time we were here. I can't remember exactly but i definitely saw all of us together sitting all the rides." Donghae said then looked at Eunhyuk to see what his reaction was. Eunhyuk was looking straight ahead and he remained silent.

  "Uh, Eunhyuk?" Donghae called. 

  "Y-yeah? Sorry. i was... thinking of something. I just... can't believe you finally remember something." Eunhyuk said, smiling at Donghae. Donghae smiled back and they continued walking in silence. 

Donghae's POV:

  As I walked back to school with the rest, I couldn't help wondering how come I never saw this side of them before. Not even on the first day when they were still nice to me. I felt strangely happy. I don't think i've felt this happy in a long time and i have to thank Eunhyuk and his friends. I smiled to myself thinking of the day that I just had and couldn't wait to hang out with them again. 

  As we crossed the road, I took out my phone to text Eli and Kevin about today. When I started typing, the phone slipped off my hand and fell onto the road. "Aish.." I muttered in frustration as I bent down to pick up the phone. Suddenly i heard people shouting my name.

  "Yah! Lee Donghae!"

  "Donghae yah!" 

  "Donghae!!! Look up!" 

  "LEE DONGHAE. MOVE!!" 

  In panic, I looked up and saw a car heading straight to me. I knew I should move but i couldn't. Suddenly, images suddenly came up again. it was a white van... coming towards me.. and someone pulled me out of the way... 

  After that, I don't really know what happened. I only felt someone giving me a hard push and I fell on the road at the side. I didn't think about who was the one who pushed me away, I only knew i was safe. It was only when Heechul shouted out his name... that I knew who was my savior.

  "omg, no... Eunhyuk!" Heechul shouted and rushed out onto the road to reach Eunhyuk. 

  'Eunhyuk? Eunhyuk? Eunhyuk saved me?' I was still on the floor and all i could think of was Eunhyuk's name. When the news finally sank in, I jumped up and turned around. There, I saw a few strangers crowding around and all the rest were there too. I rushed to the scene and to my horror, I saw Eunhyuk. Lying on the road, with blood all over him. As I stared at him, my head started to hurt and images started popping up in my head and after that, it was as if I was going back to the past.

  I saw me and Hyukjae as young kids playing, I saw us growing up. I saw us meeting Leeteuk and the rest, I saw us going to school together, I saw Eunhyuk asking me to be his boyfriend, I saw Eunhyuk and I going on dates, I saw how I almost got into a car accident and Eunhyuk had pulled me away, I saw the day I was leaving korea, I saw how depressed I was when I reached america, I saw myself getting a car accident and lastly, I saw myself not remembering any of my friends here... in Korea. 

   By then, my head was hurting too much. I clutched my head and groaned. I heard someone ask me if I was okay. Was it Kyuhyun? I'm not sure. I only heard someone saying me name over and over and asking me what's wrong. But somehow, I couldn't reply. My head hurt so much and I felt so dizzy then... blackout. 

Narrator's POV:

  "Yah. Donghae ah! What's wrong with you???" Kyuhyun asked as he caught Donghae. Kyuhyun slapped Donghae's face lightly to see if he would wake up but he didn't. Kyuhyun lay Donghae on the road gently and sighed in frustration. His eyes teared up as he saw his two friends lying on the floor. Leeteuk stood beside Kyuhyun and asked, "What's wrong with Donghae?" Kyuhyun said, "He fainted. Have you called the ambulance?" Leeteuk nodded then replied, "They're on their way." Kyuhyun just nodded and looked at Eunhyuk. 

  Then he started crying. The rest of them, seeing Kyuhyun cry, made them cry as well. Soon, all 6 of them were in tears. 'Please don't let anything bad happen to them. Especially Eunhyuk..." Kyuhyun thought. 

  A few minutes later, the ambulance arrived and Kyuhyun thought, 'Finally.' Eunhyuk and Donghae were carried into the ambulance and the rest of them got on too. In the ambulance, the six friends was sitting together looking at Eunhyuk worriedly. 

  "This is just like last time..." Ryeowook said.

  "No it's not. Last time, both of them were safe... now. Eunhyuk got hit" Heechul snapped. Ryeowook opened his eyes wide when Heechul snapped at him and Heechul immediately apologized, "Sorry Wookie. I-I didn't mean it." Ryeowook shook his head and said, "It's okay. it's hard for you.. it's hard for all of us." Heechul just nodded and all of them remained silent in the ambulance. Siwon was sitting quietly, head bent and hands together. He was praying. The rest got the hint and started praying too. Except Heechul, who was just hoping that everything would be fine. 

  Soon, they reached the hospital and Donghae and Eunhyuk were rushed to different rooms. The 6 of them split themselves up. Heechul, Siwon and Yesung would wait for Eunhyuk and the rest would go with Donghae. Although the six friends were not together, and they were not speaking to each other, they all were thinking the same thing.

  Please, please, let them be alright. 


Hi! How was it? Well.. it's good since donghae remembered!!! But bad since.. Eunhyuk got into a car accident.. /sigh/ ): Idk whether i wrote this well but.. i hope you liked it. ^^ COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!! :D Okay, that's all. Bye and have a great day~~~~~