Chapter 21

Why did you leave?

Donghae's POV:

  As I walked towards the school's garden, where students can just hang around and talk, I took out my phone and sent a text to Jessica.


From: Hae

To: Sica

Text: Hey, meet me at the garden now~ I need to talk to you. 


  Soon, I received a reply from her saying okay. I sighed as I put my phone back into my pocket and ran through in my head what I was going to say to her when I see her later. When I reached the garden, I was surprised to see her already there waiting for me. I walked towards her, trying to stop being so nervous.

  "Hey oppa!" Jessica greeted and kissed my cheeks. I smiled weakly at her and said a 'Hi' back. We both sat down on a nearby bench and almost immediately, Jessica started talking about her day and how her classes went. I just sat there nodding, trying to concentrate on what she was saying but I was failing miserably. Then, Jessica took out something from her bag and passed it to me.

  "What's this?" I asked while I took, what appeared like a scrapbook from her. 

  "Why don't you open it and see?" Jessica suggested, smiling at me. I nodded and opened the scrapbook and saw a picture of the two of us. My left arm was around her shoulders and my right hand was making a peace sign and Jessica was just smiling really brightly. It was the first day we got together. After looking at the picture for a few moments more, I started flipping the pages slowly and realized it was all our memories together as a couple. My heart started hurting as I flipped the pages and when I finally reached the end of the book, I forced out a smile at her and simply said, "It's nice. Thanks Sica." I saw her smile falter and turned my head to face the front so I didn't have to see her hurt expression. After a moment of silence, Jessica said, so soft it was almost a whisper, "You forgot... didn't you?" Her voice was shaking a little and I wrecked my brains to think of what today was. But with everything going on, I couldn't remember a single thing.

  "Uh, forgot what?" I asked stupidly. Jessica remained silent for awhile. She just sat there watching me and I just refused to turn my head to meet her eyes. 

  "It's our anniversary today oppa.." Jessica said softly, her voice breaking at the end. When she said that, I mentally slapped myself hard for forgetting then cursed in my head. 'There's no way I can break up with her now! Who breaks up with their girlfriend on their anniversary??' I thought, feeling a little frustrated. Then, I turned to look at her slowly and saw that her head was bowed and I knew that she was crying. I sighed softly and slowly hugged her.

  "I'm sorry Sica.. I was just very busy.. I know that's no excuse but I'm sorry I forgot okay? Stop crying please." I said softly to her, patting her back. Jessica hugged me back really tightly and although she was crying harder now, I could tell that she was also trying to stop crying. I bit my lower lip, scolding myself for making her cry and felt so guilty that I was going to break up with her on our anniversary.

  'I have to tell her another time. Any other day would be better than today.' I thought to myself and decided to let the matter rest for awhile. When Jessica stopped crying, I broke the hug slowly and kissed her forehead.

  "Let me walk you back to your room now Sica." I stood up to walk her back but she grabbed my hands, stopping me. I looked back at her and gave her a questioning look. 

  "C-can't we.. spend more time together? Now?" Jessica asked pleadingly. Feelings of doubts filled me again but I pushed all those away and nodded, sitting down next to her again. She moved closer to me and leaned her head on my shoulders and I reluctantly put my arm around her shoulders. We stayed like there in silence. I could tell that Jessica was enjoying the silence but for me, it was just torture. Every second I spent with Jessica, I felt so guilty, towars both Jessica and Eunhyuk. Like i'm doing something wrong to the both of them. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore all the guilt and pain I'm feeling in my heart. 

  "I love you Donghae. I love you so much.." Jessica said suddenly, breaking the silence. I opened my eyes and looked at her, my heart dropping even more.. I opened my mouth to say, 'I love you too' but the words wouldn't come out. So I closed my mouth again and simply nodded, leaning forward to peck her lips. I knew I shouldn't have done that, but it came naturally and I had to do something there right? 

  We both sat there for awhile longer before we both decided to go back to our rooms to rest. I stood up and walked her back to her room before making my way to my room. While I was walking back to my room, there was only one question going around in my mind.

  'What am I supposed to do now?' 

Narrator's POV:

  Donghae plopped down onto his bed and lied down, closing his eyes wanting to forget everything. But Kyuhyun refused to let him do that.

  "So how did it go?" Kyuhyun asked curiously.

  "How did what go?" Donghae replied, mumbling. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and replied, "How did your break up with Jessica go!" Donghae shrugged then said, with his teeth clenched, "I didn't break up with her yet." 

  "What?! Why?" Kyuhyun frowned. Donghae sighed then sat up and explained about how today was their first anniversary then reassured him that he'll wait awhile more before telling her. Kyuhyun seemed unsure that he should wait that long but finally agreed to trust his hyung that he wouldn't hurt Eunhyuk. So, he dropped the subject and went back to playing his starcraft and Donghae went back to feeling crappy and confused. Just then, Donghae's phone vibrated and it was text from Jessica. 


From: Sica

To: Hae

Text: Hey oppa~ I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight. I love you :) <3  


  After reading her text, Donghae wondered on what to reply her.


From: Hae

To: Sica

Text: Good night, sweet dreams. :) Nado~ <3


  After that, he decided to text Eunhyuk too. 


From: Hae

To: Hyuk

Text: Hyukkieee~ sleeping already? Goodnight and sweet dreams! I love you~ <3 


  Donghae wished in his heart that Eunhyuk was still awake and would reply to his message. Sure enough, he received a reply very quickly!


From: Hyuk

To: Hae

Text: Hey baby~ ;) Ne, going to sleep soon. Go sleep early yeah? Goodnight and sweet dreams to you too. I love you more my fishy~ :D


  Donghae grinned when he read the message and put his phone on his bedside table and got ready to sleep. He was sure he loved Eunhyuk and not Jessica now... It was just the guilt that was stopping him. He thought of Eunhyuk and how much he suffered cause of him already and was determined to break up with Jessica as soon as possible. Probably not tomorrow since it's too soon after our anniversary but it will happen soon. Right now, Donghae didnt' want to think about it and just covered blanket over himself and closed his eyes trying to fall asleep. Soon enough, Donghae fell asleep, letting go of all his current troubles and confusion, just enjoying his little dreamland. 


HELLO GUYS! Back with a new chapter!! Finally~ keke <3 OMO. Donghae didn't break up with Sica! What's going to be happen? Does Donghae really love Eunhyuk more than Jessica? :O D: 

THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT FOR AN UPDATE! >:D I love you guys~ kekeke <3 Remember to subscribe and comment! ;DD

Btw Please do me a favor and check this roleplay out that me and my friend created! We would be VERY VERY happy if you join it! The more the merrior right? hahaha <3 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192121/boom-bang-island-roleplay-apink-roleplay-snsd-ulzzang-kpopidols-roleplayers