Really forgotten?

Why did you leave?

 

Narrator’s POV:

The next morning at 7am, Eunhyuk’s alarm rang and he quickly switched it off as he did not want to disturb Siwon. Lessons only starts at 9am and he thought that Siwon would probably want to sleep longer. Eunhyuk quickly got out of bed and went to the toilet to brush his teeth and change into his dance clothes. In 5 minutes, Eunhyuk was ready and was on his way to Lesson building where the dance practice rooms were located.

  Eunhyuk went into the last dance room and dumping his bag at the side of the room, he went to the middle of the room and did his stretching. It was very important to stretch before you start running a marathon, same goes for dancing. After Eunhyuk was done with stretching, he went to put his CD into the CD player and moved to the rhythm of the music. Soon, he was lost in his own world. Eunhyuk was dancing without a care in the world,  only dancing mattered to him at the moment. He was so into dancing that, despite having a huge mirror in front of him, he did not notice someone coming into the room to watch him dance.

  Donghae had woken up early to dance as well. And after changing, he had strolled to the dance rooms, enjoying the morning sun. And when he reached the dance rooms, he saw that only one was occupied-The last one. He walked over to the last room to see who was inside and was surprised to see Eunhyuk there. Donghae thought if he should just mind his own business or go inside to watch him. Finally he decided that he should at least try to be friendly to Eunhyuk no matter how mean Eunhyuk is to him. Donghae went into the dance room and made himself comfortable at the back of the room. As Donghae watched Eunhyuk dance, he found himself not being able to take his eyes away from the dancer. ‘Wow, he is so good! How can he be so flexible?’ Donghae thought, admiring Eunhyuk’s dancing ability.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk stopped dancing and Donghae knew that he had noticed him. Donghae looked up at Eunhyuk and was about to compliment him but he gulped in fear when he saw Eunhyuk glaring at him.

Eunhyuk’s POV:

  One of the moves to the song was to turn around and when I did, I saw Donghae sitting at the back watching me. Immediately I had stopped dancing abruptly and had glared at him. I hate people who interrupt me while I’m dancing. But of course, I wasn’t very angry since it was Donghae who was at the back, not some other people. I was just irritated that I have to see him everywhere when I clearly don’t feel like seeing him. And honestly, I don’t know how long I can wait before I start crying and shooting all sorts of questions at him. And the thought of him telling me in my face that he don’t remember me is so scary that I thought the safest way to avoid that was to avoid Donghae totally, which does not seem to be working.

  “What are you doing here?” I asked him, still glaring.

   “Erm. I wanted to practice my dance too.” Donghae replied. I could hear how scared he was and thought it was cute. But controlling myself I said sarcastically, “Yeah? And this is the only dance room?”

“I just saw you practicing and, I-I wanted to watch you so…” Donghae talked halfway then stopped halfway. I raised one of my eyebrows then walked over to my bag, sat down and drank some water.

  “You danced very well.” Donghae complimented me. I looked at him and continued to ignore him. I was about to plug my earpiece into my ears when Donghae said, “Do you want to know my friends in America?” I put my earpiece down and looked at him again. I shrugged showing that I was fine with anything.

  When Donghae realized that I was not going to go over to him, he came over to me sitting way too close to me for my comfort. I moved a little further away hoping he didn’t notice. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings. He took out his wallet and inside it, was a picture of him and his friends. He showed the picture to me and introduced them one by one.

  “This is Kevin, Alexander, Dongho, Eli and Kisseop.” Donghae told me. But I wasn’t really listening, because I was busy staring at another picture. It was a picture of a pretty blonde girl. Trying to sound as casual as possible, I stared at the wall in front of me, taking another sip of water, I asked, “Who’s the girl?”

  “Oh… that’s Jessica. She’s my girlfriend.”

  Although, I already expected that, I still felt very hurt. It was as if Donghae just threw  100 arrows at me and those arrows pierced my heart. I choked on my saliva and felt a lump at my throat. I knew I was going to start crying any time soon and I  closed my eyes tightly, pretending that I was doing so because I was choking. Donghae immediately patted my back to stop my choking, but I pushed him away and grabbing my things, I ran out of the room. 

  Once I was out of the room, I continued running and I let my tears fall. 'Donghae has a girlfriend. Donghae has a girlfriend.' I couldn't stop thinking about it as i ran back to my room. When i was back in my room, Siwon was up already but I ignored him and went into the toilet and locked the door. I sat on the toilet bowl and cried out loud. I ignored Siwon who was knocking on the door asking me to come out. I just cried and cried, thinking, 'Why Donghae? You promised. Why? How can you do this to me? Donghae...' 

  After 10 minutes passed, I had stopped crying and I was just staring into space. I knew we had to go for breakfast soon so I got up and washed my face at the sink. After making sure i looked okay, I opened the door and stepped into the bedroom again. Siwon immediately asked, "What happened? Why were you crying so bad? Are you okay?" I knew answering 'fine' would be ridiculous and Siwon would not believe it anyway. So I just said, "I..I'll tell you later. I don't feel like talking about it now." Siwon nodded and hugged me. "It's okay Eunhyuk, whatever happened just now, just know that I am ready to listen whenever you're ready to talk." I nodded and swallowed hard to stop myself from crying again. I know that Siwon would be there for me no matter what. And i felt lucky to be friends with him. 'I'll tell you soon okay? As soon as i figure out how to control my emotions.' I sighed and we changed into our outfit for school and went down for breakfast. I dreaded seeing Donghae, knowing what kind of look Donghae would give me, but i knew that i could not avoid him either. So, I just told myself to be cold towards him and everything would be fine. 


Hello! posted 2 chapters in one morning! I hope it doesn't . ): I've been trying to express the story with emotions but I myself can't feel anything so i'm not sure if you guys feel anything when you read it or not. ): I hope you do though... anyway, i just want to say, I'll be taking longer to update this fanfic and I hope you guys will be patient with me? i'm almost done with my other fanfic 'Love stories' already so i'm focusing more on that. Go check it out yeah? ^^ Okay! Enjoy this two chapters and I'll update as soon as possible. ^^ Love you guys!