Chapter 20

Why did you leave?

Narrator's POV:

  When Donghae woke up, he found himself still in Eunhyuk's arms. He smiled after remembering what happened and hugged Eunhyuk tighter. Unfortunately, this caused Eunhyuk to wake up as well.

  "Oh, mianhae. I didn't mean to wake you up.." Donghae apologized but couldn't keep his smile off his face. Eunhyuk was just too cute with his messy hair from the nap. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and chuckled, "If you were really sorry, you wouldn't be smiling right now." Donghae smile got even wider and he pecked Eunhyuk on the lips.

  "Sorry, I'm just really happy. I wish I can wake up in your arms every morning..." Donghae drifted off at the end and blushed madly when he realized what he just said. Eunhyuk noticed that Donghae was embarrassed and decided to a little longer.

  "Really? We'll have to get married first then." Eunhyuk winked at Donghae and Donghae's face turned redder. 

  "M-married? W-we're still t-too young!" Donghae protested and Eunhyuk chuckled. He ignored what Donghae said and continued, "Then we can make love." At this, Donghae smacked Eunhyuk's arm and buried his face in Eunhyuk's chest, causing Eunhyuk to laugh. Just the thought of doing it with Eunhyuk made Donghae very embarrassed and shy. Eunhyuk pulled away from Donghae a little and lifted Donghae's head up.

  "Don't hide your beautiful face baby." Eunhyuk said lovingly then kissed Donghae's forehead. Donghae's heart fluttered at Eunhyuk's words and smiled up at him. Eunhyuk continued, "Of course I was joking about the marriage thing. We'll wait when we're both ready." Eunhyuk smiled back at Donghae and pecked his lips. The two love birds cuddled with each other awhile longer. Actually, they would have stayed like that a little longer but Donghae noticed the time and quickly sat up and got out of bed. Eunhyuk sat up too, looking at Donghae with a confused expression.

  "What's wrong hae?" Eunhyuk asked. 

  "I've got to get back to school. I've stayed here way too long and i have piles of homework to finish! Sorry hyukkie." Donghae explained. 

  "Oh okay..." Eunhyuk replied, trying hard to hide his disappointment. But Donghae knew him well enough to know how disappointed Eunhyuk was.

  "Don't worry. I'll be here tomorrow again. Probably with the rest." Donghae smiled at Eunhyuk, hoping Eunhyuk would not be too disappointed. Eunhyuk brightened up after hearing that they'll all be here again tomorrow, including his other friends and nodded.

  "Neh arasso. Be careful on your way back okay? Text me." Eunhyuk told Donghae and stretched his arms out for a goodbye hug. Donghae walked over and hugged his boyfriend tightly while saying, "I will. Rest well arasso? Call me if anything. I love you." 

  "I will, I love you too." Eunhyuk then gave Donghae a kiss on his cheeks before waving goodbye. Donghae waved back and went out of the hospital, making his way back to school. 

  As Donghae was walking back to school, he went through everything that just happened. Eunhyuk was conscious, they were back together. They had hugged and kissed and even cuddled they exchanged the three most powerful words. Donghae felt like he was the happiest man alive and didn't know how he could be happier. Remembering Eunhyuk and being with Eunhyuk is such a miracle after so many years! Then, with a jolt, Donghae quickly took out his phone to text his other friends. He had been so happy with Eunhyuk that he totally forgot about them! 


From: Donghae

To: Kyuhyun, Siwon, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Yesung, Leeteuk, Heechul

Text: GUYS! I'm on my way back to school now! Guess what?? Eunhyuk is awake!! 


  Donghae pressed the sent button and didn't realized that he was smiling as he was typing. When he looked up, he saw people looking at him weirdly and he quickly wiped his smile off his face. Soon, his phone buzzed several times.


From: Siwon

To: Donghae

Text: Jinjja??? That's good!! 


From: Kyuhyun

To: Donghae

Text: Oh gosh. Great news! Quickly come back and tell us everything!


 From: Leeteuk

To: Donghae

Text: Oh good i'm so relieved. Come to the canteen when you're back! We'll be there waiting!


  Donghae kept his phone and quickly rushed back to school. Once he was back in school, he went to the canteen like Leeteuk told him to and spotted his friends immediately. He went over to them and sat between Heechul and Kyuhyun.

  "So what happened?" Siwon, being the closest to Eunhyuk, except for Donghae, was the first to ask. Donghae grinned at them and replied, "I was outside his room and I heard the television on! So I went in and he was already awake sitting up. I thought I was dreaming." Leeteuk chuckled and asked next, "What was your reaction?" 

  "At first I stared at him in shock but after hearing his voice, I cried really bad and for a long time!" Donghae told them, a little embarrassed. 

  "Some things never change. Our group's forever crybaby." Kyuhyun teased and caused all of them to laugh including Donghae himself. 

  "Does he know you remember?" Ryeowook asked and everyone kept quiet again. Donghae nodded. "Of course. I told him." The whole group remained silent waiting for him to continue. When Donghae didn't say anything, Heechul prompted him.

  "And...?" 

  Donghae took a deep breath before continuing. "We're.. the two of us.. are b-back together." At this, the others cheered and slapped Donghae on his back. 

  "That's great! We're so happy for you!" Yesung said happily and Donghae just smiled, suddenly not feeling that happy at all. Apparently, Kyuhyun noticed this and asked, "You don't seem so happy hyung." Hearing this, the rest turned to Donghae and when they saw Donghae frowning, they grew worried.

  "What's wrong hae?" Siwon asked, "Isn't this not what you wanted? You should be happy that you two are back together." 

  Donghae sighed and said slowly, "I am happy. Over the moon in fact. But ... there's still Jessica...." No one said anything for awhile until Heechul broke the silence.

  "You're happier with who Donghae? You remember everything now. Including your times with Eunhyuk. You have to choose between them and we won't force you to be with Eunhyuk if you don't want to." 

  "I want to be with Eunhyuk." Donghae said, sounding very sure. 

  "Then what's the problem?" Heechul asked.

  "I don't want to hurt Jessica's feelings. She'll think I used her!" Donghae said worriedly, causing Kyuhyun to roll his eyes.

  "Hyung, sometimes, love hurts. you have to fight for your own happiness! You don't have to tell her harshly. You can break up in a nice way either. After that, it's up to her to see how she wants to take it." Kyuhyun said firmly. Kyuhyun know it will hurt badly for Jessica but he don't want Donghae to be leading Eunhyuk on.

  Donghae sat there thinking for awhile before nodding slowly and saying to them, "Arasso. I'll go look for her now. Wish me luck." 

  After his friends said good luck to him, Donghae walked off to look for Jessica, the whole time, thinking of how he was going to say it to her. 

  'I'm sorry Sica...' 


HI GUYS :D Here's a new chapter update! Hope it wasn't boring~ how was it?? :D Comment below on how it was arasso? <3 

Wow~ Donghae is really going to break up with Jessica! I wonder how Jessica will handle it. Will she give Donghae up just like that? D: 

Well~ you can all interpret it your own way~~ 

And my exams are overrrr! More updates i guess. ^^ I want to say thank you to all of you who did not leave me! and Thanks for subscribing and commenting too! I love you all always. keke <3 

Have a good weekend and God bless you! <3 <3 <3