Chapter 27

Why did you leave?

Narrator's POV: 

"The loser has to do a punishment." Eunhyuk was saying as both Donghae and himself walk into a bowling centre. The couple walked straight to the counter to pay for their bowling session and for their bowling shoes. After settling all these, they made their way to their assigned bowling lane. 

"What kind of punishment?" Donghae asked Eunhyuk. Donghae was not good in bowling. Donghae was not good in any games in particular. He was famous for always losing no matter what kind of competition it is. Therefore, he got all sulky at the mention of punishment. "Can't we just play for fun." 

"No, that's not fun enough." Eunhyuk replied straighforwardly and sits down on a chair and puts on his shoes. 

10 minutes later, Eunhyuk was standing a few feet away fron the bowling lane, getting ready for his first bowl. He stares at the pin, holding the ball by his chest as he aims his angle and the way he's going to bowl. Once he was mentally ready, he took three steps, swings his arm back and shoots, letting the bowling ball leave his fingers and onto the lane. His eyes stays focused on the ball as it moves smoothly along the middle of the lane and hits the middle pin. It was a strike. Eunhyuk jumps up and claps. "Strike!" He cheers then turns around to face his boyfriend. Donghae laughs and claps for him as well. Donghae then gets up from his seat and picks a bowling ball. He nervously stands in front of the lane, not sure if he would even be able to hit a single pin. Just then, he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist and he relaxed instantly. 

"Don't be nervous baby. Just have fun okay?" Eunhyuk's voice low and comforting to Donghae's ears. Donghae then drew in a breath and as Eunhyuk let go of him, he imitated Eunhyuk's steps and posture and swings the ball forward. Donghae's eyes never left his bowling ball as it rolls forward. Towards the end, just as he thought the ball would hit the middle pin, it spun slightly to the left. 3 pins left. Donghae broke into a smile. Hitting 7 pins was good enough for him. He jumped up and let out a whoop of delight. Eunhyuk laughed and pecks Donghae's lips to congratulate him. The game goes on like this for another hour. When one of them bowled well, they'll give each other kisses. When they finally decided to leave, it was already almost 2pm. The pair decided to just take a relaxing stroll along the streets.

As they strolled, Eunhyk voiced out a question he have been thinking of for a period of time already.

"Hae, so... what are your plans after graduation? Will you go back to America?" Donghae looked surprised at the question and thinks about his answer before replying, "I'm not so sure, but by then i'll be old enough to decide where I want to stay. But don't worry okay? I'll definitely want to be together with you." With that, Donghae leaned in and kisses Eunhyuk's cheeks. Eunhyuk smiled then let out a soft chuckle.

"You seem different?"

"I do?"

"When you first came back, you were all shy but now, you're taking initiatives."

Donghae nudged Eunhyuk with his elbow. "That's because I thought I didn't know you guys at that time!" Eunhyuk laughed, "But still. I'm glad you didn't change at all after two whole years."

Donghae grinned at his boyfriend. "I'll always be your fishy hae." They shared a loving kiss right in the middle of the street, not caring about who saw them and about what people might think of them as they could not care less. They loved each other and knew every single happy moment together needed to be cherished. 

The two finally pulled away and decided to head back to school so they can wash up and join their friends for dinner. 

 


And another chapter is out! :) Enjoy. I hope you guys continue to like it.